View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 09:39 PM   #27 (permalink)
Backslash
Ghost of the past
Detective Conan
Ramora

Graduated

"Well, that's what you were doing, and I tell it like it is...and who are you calling attention seeking?" Ron had expected something like this from Nott sooner or later. "If you didn't want all the attention, maybe you shouldn't have been up there late at night screaming about a monster, and then back out of it. What are you trying to hide, anyway? Perhaps you're the liar, since you won't give the Aurors a straight answer."

The Auror that had been questioning Ron got to his feet to stop Nott from advancing through the crowd, but there was still a considerable distance to cover...

"Oi, watch it," Gideon said lazily as Nott plowed into him, attempting to push him aside. He swiftly stuck his hand into the Slytherin's pocket and pulled out something long and wooden, which he slid up his sleeve and out of sight as Theodore Nott passed him and started yelling at the red-haired Gryffindor prefect. Nobody noticed, primarily because they were either watching Ron or Theodore, and Nott himself was too furious to have felt his wand part company with his robes. Gideon chuckled to himself, feeling that the situation just got a whole lot more interesting, then busied himself trying to fight for his space in the crowd.

Graphics made by: Ameh || I see you there! <3