Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

View Points

Members

There are 683 users online including...
Kimothy , Stevendalo , Monaldknity , Alexrut , JoyceZoors , Vikiesl , Austinwals , Leonhbh , Leonybs

10 members
673 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > Honeydukes (FanFiction) > Bertie Bott's Challenge Area > The Bean Collection

The Bean Collection Tucked away safely in this special nook are the completed challenges of the SS100/SS50/SS25 & EEFD

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2006, 07:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Hippogriff

First Year
Default Imi's 100 Drabbles on Harry the Boy who Loves Ginny - Sa13+
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Harry/Ginny Harry/Ginny Harry/Ginny

1. Herbology 2. Muggle Studies 3. Transfiguration 4. Ancient Runes 5. Astronomy 6. Divination 7. Care of Magical Creatures 8. Potions 9. Defense Against the Dark Arts 10. Arithmancy 11. History of Magic 12. Charms 13. Quidditch 14. Hogwarts, A History 15. Room 16. Dragonhide gloves 17. Cauldron 18. Whomping Willow 19. Wand 20. Hogsmeade 21. Veela 22. Kneazle 23. Telescope 24. House elf 25. Sorting Hat 26. Quill 27. Owl 28. Timeturner 29. Pensieve 30. Feast 31. Dress robes 32. Common room 33. Classroom 34. Parseltongue 35. Pureblood 36. Muggle 37. Animagus 38. Patronus 39. Duel 40. Spell 41. Thestrals 42. Portraits 43. Headmaster 44. Ford Anglia 45. torch 46. Dungeon 47. Portkey 48. Leprechaun 49. Yule Ball 50. Boggart 51. act 52. bore 53. Chase 54. Dare 55. Egg on 56. Fight 57. Gape 58. Hoot 59. Ignore 60. Joke 61. Kiss 62. Lope 63. Mooch 64. Nap 65. Ooze 66. Pace 67. Quell 68. Roar 69. Slap 70. teem 71. Untie 72. Vex 73. Warn 74. x-tinguish 75. Yodel 76. Zap 77. Cheerful 78. author's choice 79. author's choice 80. author's choice 81. Depression 82. Careful 83. Fearful 84. Angry 85. Snappish 86. Daring 87. Plaid 88. sweet tooth 89. Past 90. present 91. Future 92. Chocolate 93. Chicken 94. Allergic 95. Snowball 96. Socks 97. Dictionary 98. Pajamas 99. Newspaper 100. Homework

The Drabbles that have been completed will be changed to a Red colour!

Much love to the wonderful Kazzer123 who made this gorgeous banner!

Zoe loves Imi the most!

Last edited by Lislchen; 06-01-2020 at 07:26 PM.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Herbology

Waking, Ginny moaned. Herbology was first. Getting ready she brushed the crimson halo. She walked down the corridors towards the great hall, ready to stuff her face with the first thing she saw, she was so hungry.

As the students bustled to get into the hall she turned to see Harry Potter. The one boy she was destined to love. He gave her a brief smile. It said everything. He still cared about her. She loved him still. There was still hope. Hope in a time where it was desperately needed, along with love. Love and hope were still there.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-30-2006, 08:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Muggle Studies

Harry laughed at Hermione as she left for Muggle Studies. Out of the corner of his apple green eyes he spotted the red-headed angel. Happily chatting and giggling his heart swelled. He hated to admit he loved her still. The way she moved, the way she was, the fact she existed was enough.
“Go to her mate” Ron pushed Harry forward, knowing he still liked his sister. Knowing she would be safe with him. He preferred Harry to anyone else.

Ginny turned around. Noticing the blatantly staring Harry. She smiled nervously, wanting him. ‘Love is’, she thought, ‘so very cruel’.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-30-2006, 08:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Transfiguration

Waving her wand Ginny sighed pathetically, resting her head on top of the desk she gazed uselessly at the small rodent she was supposed to be transfiguring into a small box. Besides, this was transfiguration after all. She rolled the beautiful brown orbs that she could call her eyes and shut them momentarily. Breathing in deeply, she sank into the strange unnatural darkness.
Something was shaking her. Very gently shaking her. She opened her eyes. Wild green dots. A blurred face. Harry.

“Come on” He soothed and she was whisked away, carried in his arms to the world of sleep.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-30-2006, 08:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Wand

The common room fire blazed, the sofa seemed to be even more comfortable than usual. Strange the way being so deeply concerned with something else made you notice small things…
“Ginny” said Harry’s soft deep voice. She was sat, twirling her wand in her fingers, her eyes shut breathing very gently.

“Harry” She answered him gently. He came and sat next to her warm calm body. Slowly wrapping his large muscular arms around her; holding her close, caressing her soft skin. She sighed contentedly, leaning her head on his chest hugging him back. Her wand went rolling across the floor.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-30-2006, 08:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Veela

Phlegm was back. Her shockingly graceful beauty wafted down the corridors, the sea of male heads slowly lapping and turning as she seemed to float along the hall. Ginny stood her ground next to Harry, glaring at the part Veela. She loathed the way Fleur could make boys behave as though they were stunned deer in headlights in need of guidance.
She felt a reassuring arm slip around her waist, Harry leant into her, steering her away from Fleurs’ impossible charm.

“You’re mine” he whispered into her ear. “And you always will be.” She smiled loving him more than ever.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-30-2006, 08:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Homework

Ginny had had enough. This was it. Enough home work. Enough of every thing. All she wanted was a break. Just one short break. She leant back in her plush arm chair and sobbed a dry sob.
“what’s up?” Harry asked noticing her obvious distress, he put down his quill and ran his hands through his hair, peering at her through his black rimmed glasses.

“I need a break” Ginny whinged, her voice breaking with stress.

“’C’mon” Harry said grinning and shoving both of their things in his bag. He took her hand and led her out the portrait hole.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-30-2006, 08:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Hogwarts, A History

He yelled, the stress pouring from his body in one swift easy motion. It was so perfect. The way he could just calm with several anguished yells into the nothingness. Only, this wasn’t the nothingness. This was the Gryffindor common room and he was yelling at his ‘Hogwarts, A History’ book. Picking it up he threw it across the room, its pages exploding in shock and surprise at its sudden airborne nature. People were staring.
“Harry!” Hermione scolded, scandalised.

“Harry” Ginny breathed. She laced her arms around his neck, her head on his chest. He held her back. Peace inside.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-30-2006, 08:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Allergic

“What’s this?” Ron asked, holding up a small fruit.
“It’s a peach Ronald” Hermione replied, rolling her hazel eyes.

“Cool” He replied, taking a huge bite from the juicy fruit. Ginny giggled at her brothers’ enthusiasm for simple things.

“Small things entertain small minds” Harry said cheekily, moments passed before…

“OI!” Laughter echoed around the garden. Suddenly Ron went pale; his breathing slowed and panic crossed his features.

“Ohhh! He’s allergic!” Hermione whimpered smacking him on the back. The peach flew from his mouth and Harry looked up at Ginny. Their eyes met over a half chewed peach. How romantic!

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-30-2006, 08:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Nap

Harry lay on his bed at the Burrow. Gazing at the ceiling he waited for night to flood the room. Rolling over he stared at Ron’s bed. The door opened and a figure slowly stepped in.
“You alright?” whispered Ginny, he smiled slightly hearing her.

“Yeah” he answered her quietly, “But I wanna have a nap.” Ginny turned to leave.

“No come here” he said, hearing her go.

“Ok” she breathed, lying next to him, cuddling up the pair of them closed their eyes. Soon enough the pair of them slept through the inky black night in each others embrace.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-30-2006, 09:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Kiss

The breeze fluttered her hair, the evening air refreshing. The grass waved softly, the the tree branches swaying.
“Harry, this is nice” Ginny breathed into Harry’s hug.

“Yeah, I know, I’m hugging you!” Harry laughed gently onto the top of her beautiful red-head. He caressed her face, her hands, her hair and every respectable part of her body. Ginny whimpered with pleasure. Harry took her face in his hands, his thumbs stroking her cheeks. Slowly moving her face forward towards his, softly, gently, slowly, he kissed her. Their lips met sweetly, tenderly. There was no such bliss like this kiss.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-30-2006, 10:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Hogsmeade

It seemed the all the snow in the entire world had got bored of their old positions and had re-positioned at Hogwarts. Harry turned his head to see Ginny and Hermione throw or in Hermione’s case scream and duck from, snowballs at each other. Harry laughed, shaking his raven head as Hermione received a face full. Along with the snow phenomenon, nobody could stop talking about the Hogsmeade trip in a few days…who to go with?
“Oi, Ginny!” He called towards the twirling girl.

“Yeah” Came a laugh, “What?”

“Will you go to Hogsmeade with me?”

She blushed sweetly “yes.”

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-30-2006, 11:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Quill

Resting her quill Ginny grinned, it wasn’t a happy grin, it was a grin of pure cheek. It was one of playful evilness. Taking out her wand she picked up the parchment and promptly charmed it onto Ron’s back. Hermione noticed her giggle and looked up, raising an eyebrow at her. In reply Ginny pointed towards the back of Ron’s robes. Hermione laughed instantly.
Harry, hearing Hermione’s scream of laughter, read the note as Ron spun round wildly, arms flailing, trying to remove the offending item. Harry grinned at the giggling Ginny and she grinned back, blushing like a sunset.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-30-2006, 11:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Owl

Hedwig hooted. Once. Twice. Three times. Hedwig hooted some more. Hedwig got impatient. Hedwig nipped her master’s ear. Harry swore. Harry woke up. Hedwig decided she was happy with that result and stayed quiet instead she ruffled her feathers.
“Alright, alright…” Harry grumbled, rolling out of bed to retrieve the note that was attached to his Owl’s leg. He unfurled it and stroked Hedwig a few times before she returned to the owlery.

‘Harry’ said the note,

‘Meet me by the lake after breakfast

All my love

Ginny’

Harry smiled blissfully, looking forward to breakfast a lot more than before.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-31-2006, 11:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Common Room

These nights were quickly turning into the favourite part of Harry’s day. Curled up on the sofa in the common room with Ginny in his lap, his friends next to him life was perfect. Ginny was humming while Ron and Hermione, newly cuddled up, were deep in hushed convocation with kisses shared sneakily. Ginny had shifted her position on Harry because she couldn’t resist gazing at him. She began to trace the scar on his forehead as he closed his eyes in a partial slumber.
“I want to be with you forever” she whispered.

“Me too” he breathed in reply.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-31-2006, 11:45 AM   #16 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Patronus

Harry stood behind her, guiding her arms in the right direction, holding her to him as she shouted the spell. The words drifted into nothing as they left her mouth, the state of complete dizzying euphoria took over, projecting her quickly into a world of nothing yet absolutely everything as the most powerful patronus she had ever cast burst from the tip of her wand.
She jumped up and down in delight, “I did it! She squealed laughing, “I did it!” and suddenly without warning she grabbed him and kissed his lips in celebration, leaving Harry stunned, yet pleased…very pleased…ecstatic.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-31-2006, 11:51 AM   #17 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Feast

Ron threw himself down onto the bench ready for the Halloween feast. Next, and a little more dignified came Hermione, who neatly, and quietly for that matter sat her self down next to Ron, who was not patting his loudly grumbling stomach. Ginny came next, she stumbled once before swinging herself onto the bench next to Hermione and began to chatter merrily to her. Then came Harry. He walked to the Bench, sat down, and attempted to not look at Ginny’s astounding beauty once. He failed. Miserably.

For Harry, the feast couldn’t come fast enough. For Ron…he was just hungry

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-31-2006, 12:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Kneazle

Moaning, Ginny put down her quill. The essay was proving harder than expected and the delighted yells of mirth and joy that issued from the second years mouths at the other side of the room was not helping. She massaged her temples and silently loathed the Kneazle for the moment. That type of therapy seemed to help marvellously. Moments later the squealing stopped and a complete silence rang in Ginny’s ears. Twisting round she saw Harry with his wand pointed at them with a satisfied smile across his features. She smiled at him, and got a cheeky grin in return.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-31-2006, 12:33 PM   #19 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Duel

“Don’t you dare duel Malfoy!” Ginny screamed, tears streaming down her face, the cold drips falling to the floor like rain.
“HE threatened you!” Harry retaliated, trying to dodge Ginny’s wrath.

“I WANT YOU IN ONE PIECE! NOT TRYING TO DEFEND ME!” She bellowed, chocking back the sobs that were threatening to destroy her.

“Harry please…” She begged, desperately, her brown eyes swimming with tears.

“Awww, Potty giving into a girl?” Draco simpered. Harry’s fist collided with Malfoy’s nose. “That’s all I’ll do” Ginny smiled sweetly and kicked Malfoy once for good measure before grabbing Harry’s hand and running away.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-31-2006, 12:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Spell

“I don’t like this,” Harry said to his best mate Ron. “You know, feeling like this.”
“Nor do I, Harry, I dunno how they do it too, make us feel like this…” Ron shook his head in bewilderment.

“She’s got me under some kind of spell of hers although I hope it’s not some kind of potion or anything…” Harry muttered, running his hands through his hair, and staring at the floor.

“I just don’t get it…how’d they do it?”

“I really dunno.” Harry answered, confused.

“Hermione” Said Ron.

“Ginny” Said Harry.

“Women” The pair of them said in unison.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-31-2006, 12:34 PM   #21 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Charms

“For goodness sake Ron!” Hermione chided her boyfriend. “It’s not that difficult doing your own homework!”
“Her-mi-o-ne” Ron whined annoyingly, “You know I don’t know anything about these charms!”

“Well maybe you should have listened!” She snapped back.

“You know,” Ginny said to Harry as they sat there in each others arms watching their best friends argue, “I hope we never turn out like that.”

“I don’t think we will, don’t worry” Harry replied laughing as Hermione conjured up her canaries once more. “We’d have to be awful!” The pair giggled as they watched Ron dodge from dive bombing birds.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-31-2006, 12:48 PM   #22 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Snowball

Scooping up the freezing cold snow he moulded it into a ball shape, he aimed, carefully. The snow fall increased slightly and his vision was marred with the swirling snow drops. Then he caught sight of her. Laughing, joking about she played in the snow. Rolling a snowball up she made a snowman. He couldn’t take his eyes off her. She was some wonderful addictive drug, so perfect to look at. He barely noticed Hermione move up behind him slowly, quietly. Second’s later snow was dumped down the back of his neck. He didn’t care, because she was looking back.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-31-2006, 12:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Chocolate

“Why they don’t make eating chocolate compulsory I don’t know” Hermione mused, swallowing her piece of chocolate slowly.
“I know!” Ginny answered, nibbling away on her piece, savouring the sweet flavour. “He was soo good to get me this! He knew I wanted it and I was out of money but he went and got me loads of it!”

“That’s Harry for you” Hermione replied with a smile, she knew of Harry’s still strongly lingering affections for her.

“Hermione,” Ginny said quietly, “I want him back” she confessed.

“He wants you back too” Hermione answered just as quietly. Ginny blushed.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-31-2006, 01:02 PM   #24 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Potions

“Whoever invented this stupid subject should be shot” Ron muttered darkly, struggling to cut up his lacewings. His tongue poking out the side of his mouth, pure concentration and annoyance digging into his features, his eyes narrowed furiously.
“Ron, you’re doing it all wrong!” Hermione giggled, showing him how to do it properly. “So…Harry and Ginny…do you think they’re going to get together?” Hermione asked raising her eyebrow for Ron’s reaction. She knew that both Harry and Ginny fancied each other. Ron was the only problem.

“They’re what? Huh? NO!” Ron replied distracted. Hermione sighed. This would take some work.

Zoe loves Imi the most!
Old 08-31-2006, 01:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
Hippogriff

First Year
GWFC/BWFC My <3

Ooze

Ginny loathed this punishment. Household chores without magic. It was not her idea of fun. She scowled as she skinned the potatoes by the sink at the Burrow. The only good thing about this chore was that she could peek at Harry play quidditch with her brothers. A shooting pain shot up her thumb and she dropped the knife in surprise. Peering down she noticed blood ooze from a cut at the tip of her thumb.
“Ow!” She hissed.

“Ow what?” A voice said. She looked up and saw Harry, standing in the doorway, a concerned look on his face.

Zoe loves Imi the most!