sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

00
00
View Points

Members

There are 508 users online including...
Veronadkn , Stevendalo , PhoenixRising , Kimothy , Ronaldsnut , Holmesian Feline , Chelliephone , Austinwals , KeithZinue , Alexrut

11 members
497 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster Wilber Winterbottom's Reign > Term 66: January - April 2024


Term 66: January - April 2024 Term Sixty-Six: TBA (Sept 2112 - June 2113)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2020, 10:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie Mod



MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Hazbin Hotel
Posts: 10,912

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Office of Professor Carton
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll



Upon entering Professor Carton’s office, it’s easy to see that the space is every bit as organized and practical as the man himself. The walls are painted a dark, non-distracting shade of gray, and a large bookshelf takes up most of the back wall. The bookshelf is home to many textbooks on transfiguration application and theory, as well as the odd novel or two. Ask nicely, and the professor might let you borrow one!

A simple wooden desk sits in the middle of the room, complete with lots of drawers for quills, parchment, and other essential supplies. Behind the desk is a dark red leather chair where the professor can usually be found; two smaller chairs of the same color sit in front of the desk for visitors’ use. The top of the desk is mostly barren, except for a block calendar, silver inkwell, and two framed photos: one of Professor Carton with his late wife, the other of their daughter.

The most interesting feature on the desk is undoubtedly the miniature vanishing cabinet. This model was built by Professor Carton himself and, like everything else in the office, is fully functional. It is linked with an identical model sitting on a small table outside the office. Should you wish to speak to Professor Carton, simply fill out the form below, place it in the vanishing cabinet model with the door closed, and knock on the office door. Please note that only forms, notes, and small gifts for the professor should be placed in the cabinet! Abuse of this privilege by transporting inappropriate items (e.g. rude notes, dungbombs, animals, etc.) will result in the cabinet’s removal.

SPOILER!!: Form

Name:
Year:
House:
Reason for visit:


OOC: There is no waiting area for this thread. Please post your character knocking on Norman’s door, and we’ll be with you soon!
__________________
Old voices I had thought long since dead whisper of another life I might have led

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline  
Old 02-23-2024, 10:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie Mod



MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Hazbin Hotel
Posts: 10,912

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default For Astrid/Brandon ^_^
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Well, that lesson didn’t go as planned, Norman thought. Although he didn’t regret teaching the fire rope spell, he felt the execution could’ve gone better. Nothing if not a fast learner, he was already re-evaluating his lesson plan, looking for ways to tweak it for the next time he would need to teach that spell year down the line.

Have them practice on an inanimate object, one that doesn’t resemble a human, and… maybe the object should do something fun when it’s hit? Sound effects? Confetti shower? He paced the floor of his office, lost in thought. Not one to stay in one place for long, the movement helped him think.. Every so often, his bluish-green eyes flicked toward the door, anticipating a certain arrival.
__________________
Old voices I had thought long since dead whisper of another life I might have led

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline  
Old 02-24-2024, 04:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Puffskein
 
astrocat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: New York City
Posts: 2,127

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Default He still thinks he's in trouble even though he knows he isn't
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

The face Brandon made when Professor Carton told him to stay late after class was the face of a boy who'd had a really hurtful violin teacher for several years. He really liked and respected his transfiguration professor, but he hated staying late after class. He couldn't get the face of his violin tutor and his father out of his head and thinking about that and- and-

The walk to Professor Carton's office was slower than it should have been. He'd had plenty of time to really freak out compose himself until he looked more normal and less afraid, because he wasn't getting in trouble so there was really no reason for that. Given the fact that the professor was expecting him, he didn't take the time to fill out the usual form, and instead knocked twice on the door.

"I didn't mean to go against your instructions or be disrespectful," he said from outside. He didn't even know what it was he wanted to do. It was so silly to be upset about hurting an defenseless inanimate object, and yet here he was still feeling upset about it. He ran an anxious hand through his hair, messing it all up. What's wrong with me?
astrocat is offline  
Old 02-25-2024, 08:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie Mod



MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Hazbin Hotel
Posts: 10,912

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
The face Brandon made when Professor Carton told him to stay late after class was the face of a boy who'd had a really hurtful violin teacher for several years. He really liked and respected his transfiguration professor, but he hated staying late after class. He couldn't get the face of his violin tutor and his father out of his head and thinking about that and- and-

The walk to Professor Carton's office was slower than it should have been. He'd had plenty of time to really freak out compose himself until he looked more normal and less afraid, because he wasn't getting in trouble so there was really no reason for that. Given the fact that the professor was expecting him, he didn't take the time to fill out the usual form, and instead knocked twice on the door.

"I didn't mean to go against your instructions or be disrespectful," he said from outside. He didn't even know what it was he wanted to do. It was so silly to be upset about hurting an defenseless inanimate object, and yet here he was still feeling upset about it. He ran an anxious hand through his hair, messing it all up. What's wrong with me?
Norman was still lost in thought, trying to come up with improvements for his lesson plan, when the knock at the door stopped him in his tracks. He turned on his heel, reversing course to answer the door. “Come in, Mr. Fox,” he said, holding the door open wide for the boy to pass. “Please sit down.” He gestured toward the two seats in front of the desk.

Crossing the room to his own larger chair on the opposite side of the desk, he waved off the apology. “For the record, I didn’t think you were being disrespectful,” he said. If that had been the case, he would’ve deducted house points or given detention then and there. “As to my instructions, they were to practice the fire rope spell and try to melt the dummies. You technically did that, although it was difficult for you.”

Norman wasn’t an unreasonable man. He didn’t expect his students to blindly follow orders; he was an educator, not a dictator. He would take his students’ opinions into consideration, as long as they were given in a sensible and respectful way. “I didn’t call you here to scold you, Mr. Fox,” he went on. “I called you here to brainstorm ways to help you. Now, why do you think I taught that spell, instead of something like turning a cat into a tea cozy?”
__________________
Old voices I had thought long since dead whisper of another life I might have led

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline  
Old 02-25-2024, 10:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Puffskein
 
astrocat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: New York City
Posts: 2,127

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Default
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

"Okay." Brandon sank into the chair on the left, folding his hands into his lap. He was always tense, but he felt extra tense now, and that stressed him out, which made him even more tense. He watched Professor Carton sit down across from him. Trying to melt the dummies? He shook his head, looking troubled. "I didn't try as hard as I could have," he pointed out. "It wasn't a good faith effort." If he had to try again, he probably would have done the same thing, but he didn't want to lie and say that he tried his best when really he had held back because he felt uncomfortable. He just wanted his professor to have the facts. And he couldn't shake the feeling that he SHOULD be in trouble, because he didn't follow instructions on purpose. His tutors would have already been putting him in trouble by now.

Brandon observed his professor closely. Why did he pick the lesson plan? Brandon had to think about that. He frowned, taking some time to stare at the floor and think about his answer. He cleared his throat. "Turning a cat into a tea cozy would be wrong. And there's no scenario in which that would be life or death. But knowing how to make fire rope could save your life. And if you can't do it, you might get hurt. Or lose someone you care about." He knew all that, and he'd had to fight people before. Brandon was far from a pacifist... it was just that the dummy wasn't hurting him, and he felt like he was being the bad guy. He didn't want to be the bad guy, even if it was only an ice dummy.
astrocat is offline  
Old 02-29-2024, 09:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie Mod



MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Hazbin Hotel
Posts: 10,912

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default Sorry for the delay... busy week!
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"Okay." Brandon sank into the chair on the left, folding his hands into his lap. He was always tense, but he felt extra tense now, and that stressed him out, which made him even more tense. He watched Professor Carton sit down across from him. Trying to melt the dummies? He shook his head, looking troubled. "I didn't try as hard as I could have," he pointed out. "It wasn't a good faith effort." If he had to try again, he probably would have done the same thing, but he didn't want to lie and say that he tried his best when really he had held back because he felt uncomfortable. He just wanted his professor to have the facts. And he couldn't shake the feeling that he SHOULD be in trouble, because he didn't follow instructions on purpose. His tutors would have already been putting him in trouble by now.

Brandon observed his professor closely. Why did he pick the lesson plan? Brandon had to think about that. He frowned, taking some time to stare at the floor and think about his answer. He cleared his throat. "Turning a cat into a tea cozy would be wrong. And there's no scenario in which that would be life or death. But knowing how to make fire rope could save your life. And if you can't do it, you might get hurt. Or lose someone you care about." He knew all that, and he'd had to fight people before. Brandon was far from a pacifist... it was just that the dummy wasn't hurting him, and he felt like he was being the bad guy. He didn't want to be the bad guy, even if it was only an ice dummy.
Norman’s bluish-green eyes followed Fox to his seat, the gaze serious but not unkind. He nodded, though his expression remained as stoic as ever as he listened. Although he was not at all surprised, he appreciated the admission nonetheless. “Thank you for your honesty,” he said. “Still, the fact that you tried the spell at all shows that you weren’t trying to cause trouble. A defiant student would’ve refused outright.”

Norman likewise observed Fox observing him. He leaned back in his chair, awaiting the boy’s answer. To be honest, there were a number of reasons he’d chosen that spell; he only expected one of them. “Exactly,” he replied, nodding slightly. “I never teach a spell without practical real-world use. More importantly, I never ask anything of my students without reason. I’ve always believed that if one can’t explain a rule, it shouldn’t exist in the first place.” Clear? Good. It was important that they were on the same page as far as that went going forward.

He was silent for a moment, searching for the right words to proceed. “I’ve been in exactly one life or death situation in which I had to use the fire rope spell,” he said, his expression darkening at the memory. The target of that spell was the same person who gave him the scar across his forehead, but that was beside the point. “I hope you’re never in that situation, but if you are, I’d want you to have a variety of spells in your arsenal. So I still want you to learn the fire rope spell, but we’ll go about it a different way. What would make you feel more comfortable practicing?”
__________________
Old voices I had thought long since dead whisper of another life I might have led

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline  
Old 03-01-2024, 12:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Puffskein
 
astrocat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: New York City
Posts: 2,127

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Default
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

"I never try to cause trouble, professor." He felt bad that he might have by accident.

Had anyone ever told Professor Carton that his gaze was really intense? Brandon felt like the man could see into his soul, and that made him shiver. After all, there were things in his soul that he preferred to hide. He listened to the professor's words, but couldn't quite bring himself to look Professor Carton in the eyes, except for when the professor mentioned needing to use the fire rope spell. He wondered whether that was something that happened during The War, or whether it was when Professor Carton was an auror, but he didn't want to pry and bring up bad memories. He knew how awful it could feel when someone was insensitive.

Brandon supposed it was okay if he learned the spell, as long as he saved it for massive emergencies only. It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war, he thought. But the idea of burning someone made him uncomfortable. Fire was so- so- ugly to him, even though it was very useful. It was ugly when it burned his sister, and it was ugly when he used it to burn things, and it could be so destructive from the littlest spark. "Well... I didn't like that the prizes were inside of the dummies. It felt sort of gruesome. Maybe... I could burn something that didn't have a heart inside of it? And it upset me that the dummies were shaped like people, although I guess that is the point since a theoretical attacker would be a person too." He chewed his lip, scrunching up his forehead in an expression of stress. "You don't have to change anything if it's inconvenient, professor. I can get over it." Or he could try to, at least. It was dumb that he was so stuck in his head sometimes... nobody else seemed to have these moral stresses that he had. He knew that Professor Carton wouldn't say all that to him, but he couldn't help but think it anyways. He sighed, fidgeting in his seat a bit and mentally chiding himself for being too sensitive.
astrocat is offline  
Old 03-04-2024, 03:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie Mod



MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Hazbin Hotel
Posts: 10,912

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
"I never try to cause trouble, professor." He felt bad that he might have by accident.

Had anyone ever told Professor Carton that his gaze was really intense? Brandon felt like the man could see into his soul, and that made him shiver. After all, there were things in his soul that he preferred to hide. He listened to the professor's words, but couldn't quite bring himself to look Professor Carton in the eyes, except for when the professor mentioned needing to use the fire rope spell. He wondered whether that was something that happened during The War, or whether it was when Professor Carton was an auror, but he didn't want to pry and bring up bad memories. He knew how awful it could feel when someone was insensitive.

Brandon supposed it was okay if he learned the spell, as long as he saved it for massive emergencies only. It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war, he thought. But the idea of burning someone made him uncomfortable. Fire was so- so- ugly to him, even though it was very useful. It was ugly when it burned his sister, and it was ugly when he used it to burn things, and it could be so destructive from the littlest spark. "Well... I didn't like that the prizes were inside of the dummies. It felt sort of gruesome. Maybe... I could burn something that didn't have a heart inside of it? And it upset me that the dummies were shaped like people, although I guess that is the point since a theoretical attacker would be a person too." He chewed his lip, scrunching up his forehead in an expression of stress. "You don't have to change anything if it's inconvenient, professor. I can get over it." Or he could try to, at least. It was dumb that he was so stuck in his head sometimes... nobody else seemed to have these moral stresses that he had. He knew that Professor Carton wouldn't say all that to him, but he couldn't help but think it anyways. He sighed, fidgeting in his seat a bit and mentally chiding himself for being too sensitive.
Norman nodded, giving Fox a knowing look. He understood that the boy didn’t mean to cause trouble; that was why he was willing to work toward a compromise.

Had he known the boy’s thoughts about his intense gaze, he would’ve laughed. Not laughing at him, but laughing because his daughter had told him that exact thing a number of times. As it was, he remained blissfully unaware, patiently waiting for the boy to look him in the eye.

Norman was neither surprised nor offended by Fox’s thoughts about the activity. In fact, the constructive criticism was helpful in tweaking his lesson plans going forward. “Fair points,” he replied, a hint of concern betraying his otherwise stoic expression as he watched the boy chewing his lip. He shook his head. “It’s not inconvenient, Mr. Fox. My job is to teach, and different students respond to different teaching methods. When I was in school, I didn’t respond to long, droning lectures with no hands-on practice. You don’t respond to activities that remind you of hurting people.”

He paused to think a minute before continuing, “Let’s try this… You can practice on an inanimate object, something large like a trunk or a boulder to start out, and you can work your way to smaller items as you improve your aim. The object won’t look like a human or creature and won’t have anything inside. You don’t have to worry about burning anything. For now, I’d like you to focus on conjuring and aiming a fire rope. We can work up to real fire when you’re ready. How does that sound?” If Fox had other ideas, he was open to suggestions.
__________________
Old voices I had thought long since dead whisper of another life I might have led

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline  
Old 03-17-2024, 09:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Puffskein
 
astrocat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: New York City
Posts: 2,127

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Default
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

SPOILER!!: Professor Carton
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMadamMalfoy View Post


Norman nodded, giving Fox a knowing look. He understood that the boy didn’t mean to cause trouble; that was why he was willing to work toward a compromise.

Had he known the boy’s thoughts about his intense gaze, he would’ve laughed. Not laughing at him, but laughing because his daughter had told him that exact thing a number of times. As it was, he remained blissfully unaware, patiently waiting for the boy to look him in the eye.

Norman was neither surprised nor offended by Fox’s thoughts about the activity. In fact, the constructive criticism was helpful in tweaking his lesson plans going forward. “Fair points,” he replied, a hint of concern betraying his otherwise stoic expression as he watched the boy chewing his lip. He shook his head. “It’s not inconvenient, Mr. Fox. My job is to teach, and different students respond to different teaching methods. When I was in school, I didn’t respond to long, droning lectures with no hands-on practice. You don’t respond to activities that remind you of hurting people.”

He paused to think a minute before continuing, “Let’s try this… You can practice on an inanimate object, something large like a trunk or a boulder to start out, and you can work your way to smaller items as you improve your aim. The object won’t look like a human or creature and won’t have anything inside. You don’t have to worry about burning anything. For now, I’d like you to focus on conjuring and aiming a fire rope. We can work up to real fire when you’re ready. How does that sound?” If Fox had other ideas, he was open to suggestions.


Looking directly at the professor? Brandon would rather not, but he also didn't want it to be obvious that he was avoiding direct eye contact. He looked at his professor's eyebrow, which was near his eyes but not exactly there.

Brandon ran a hand through his hair, messing it up and then fixing it neatly. "I... I guess that would explain why I get uncomfortable during certain lessons, and learning a different way would definitely help me... I just don't like being a burden on people." While it was true that some activities made him extremely stressed out (see: today) and he didn't always respond well to lesson plans, he saw that as a personal failing. It didn't occur to him that Professor Carton would be concerned or sad that Brandon thought of his own needs that way.

He nodded at the professor's suggestions, thinking them over carefully. "I wouldn't mind practicing on a big rock." Those couldn't get hurt, and it they did, they wouldn't feel it. "But I was thinking I wouldn't have to wait a long time for the fire. I mean, I can already aim and cast the spell fairly well, it's mostly the fire part that I don't want to- can't do. But boulders can't really go on fire, so..." He hesitated, trying to find the right words to explain his thoughts. "I could practice the fire part, but it wouldn't be hurt, because it's a rock and not ice."
astrocat is offline  
Old 03-21-2024, 09:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator
Newbie Mod



MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle
 
MadMadamMalfoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Hazbin Hotel
Posts: 10,912

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post

Looking directly at the professor? Brandon would rather not, but he also didn't want it to be obvious that he was avoiding direct eye contact. He looked at his professor's eyebrow, which was near his eyes but not exactly there.

Brandon ran a hand through his hair, messing it up and then fixing it neatly. "I... I guess that would explain why I get uncomfortable during certain lessons, and learning a different way would definitely help me... I just don't like being a burden on people." While it was true that some activities made him extremely stressed out (see: today) and he didn't always respond well to lesson plans, he saw that as a personal failing. It didn't occur to him that Professor Carton would be concerned or sad that Brandon thought of his own needs that way.

He nodded at the professor's suggestions, thinking them over carefully. "I wouldn't mind practicing on a big rock." Those couldn't get hurt, and it they did, they wouldn't feel it. "But I was thinking I wouldn't have to wait a long time for the fire. I mean, I can already aim and cast the spell fairly well, it's mostly the fire part that I don't want to- can't do. But boulders can't really go on fire, so..." He hesitated, trying to find the right words to explain his thoughts. "I could practice the fire part, but it wouldn't be hurt, because it's a rock and not ice."
Norman wasn’t blind to the fact that Fox still wasn’t looking him in the eye, but he saw no reason to draw attention to it. The boy was looking close enough to that direction.

He nodded. “Then if a different way would help you, that’s our plan,” An unreadable expression crossed his face as he heard the word burden, but he said nothing more on the subject. He’d already explained his reasoning why he didn’t see changing his teaching method as a burden or inconvenience; it didn’t bear repeating. He’d just have to trust that the boy would believe it himself in his own time.

Norman listened to Fox’s ideas, smiling slightly. His plan was to start simple, but if the boy felt ready for a bigger challenge, he’d gladly go along with it. “I admire your willingness to challenge yourself, Mr. Fox,” he replied. “If you feel ready to practice with real fire, I say go for it. That’ll be your homework assignment: practice the fire rope conjuring spell with real fire on a rock. If you have trouble or are ready for a bigger challenge, let me know and we’ll go from there.”
__________________
Old voices I had thought long since dead whisper of another life I might have led

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:42 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225