sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 384 users online including...
Sunflower , Aiden Lockwood , Weasley174 , ukukrch208remia

5 members
379 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Mohamed Sohnoun's Reign > Term 44: September - December 2016


Term 44: September - December 2016 Term Forty-Four: Year of the Poltergeist (Sept 2090 - June 2091)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Zoe Zoe is offline
 
Default Forgotten Bathroom


The rickety old door that previously would not budge no matter who tried to open it for nearly a century has suddenly become a bit more accommodating.

Upon first glance, the interior of the room resembles nothing more than a disused bathroom covered in dust and cobwebs but with orange boxes embellished with a large 'W' thrown about the place haphazardly. The contents of these boxes, while very old, are still potent and functioning. So be careful opening them and inspecting their contents. You may just set off a dungbomb or Weasleys' Wildfire Whiz-bangs. Perhaps you'll get lucky and find some Extendable Ears or a Screaming Yo-yo or something else entirely.

A crawlspace in one of the abandoned stalls will lead you to the Gryffindor Tower Reading Room. You'll just need to stand on the toilet to reach it.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & G&S
Grindylow
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ariana's Shoe
Posts: 14,187

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moose Stover
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darren Creed
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Saul Primeaux X
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Aegis Dane
Games & Sports
x7 x8
Default For Tak/Dani <3
I have an addiction to cheddar cheese. But it's only mild. "Alas, ear wax"

What was so Forgotten about this place anyways? Maybe it was Forgotten before but it was found so now it was remembered. So shouldn't it be the Remembered Bathroom?It it's lost again and no one remembered where it was again... then everyone should call it the Forgotten again Bathroom, or just don't call it anything at all. Since it'll be forgotten why would it have a name???
These things scattered and bounced through Torrance's brain as he traveled down the sixth floor and stopped at the now open and REMEMBERED RESTROOM.

Maybe Torrance felt a sudden kinship with the Bathroom since it was so poorly named. He always seemed to forget something and would always need his Remembrall to help. So he carried the Remembrall to the REMEMBERED RESTROOM and hoped that if he just sat in in here it would help clear his head some and he could REMEMBER what he FORGOT.

The third Year Gryffindor pushed aside some of the Orange boxes that were sitting in front of a stall. One of the boxes toppled over. The second it did so a loud bang exploded from the box and then it was followed by some black smoke that fizzled out before it quickly cleared away.

Weird.

Anyways Torrance moved into the stall and just sat on the closed toilet seat and began thinking.
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 09-07-2016, 11:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


SS Featured Author
Clabbert
 
Kaos.Doodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vaes Dothrak
Posts: 19,233

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
Default
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

Tak needed to pee. Like very very badly. The timetables for his classes were all good, they stated the times and which floors held each class. However nothing, nothing informed him of where the toilets in this gigantic castle were located. So if he did not find a toilet soon, he was going to pick a wall and blame it on the Peeves creature that no one seemed to like.

Zooming down the sixth floor corridor Takeru was just about to pass a rickety old door when a loud BOOM erupted from inside nearly sending him toppling to the ground. Heart thumping Tak glanced around to see if there was anyone else around but...no?

If someone was inside...and they were hurt... hesitantly he walked over to the door and pushed it open. Where could this lead to anyways?

As he stepped into the room the first thing he noticed was the cobwebs and dust attached to almost every wall and floor in sight. The second? IT WAS A BATHROOM! Never the weird boxes or the fact that this place looked like it hadn't been cleaned in over two hundred years - Tak rushed over to a stall threw open a door and finally, FINALLY became best friends with the toilet.
__________________

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}
Kaos.Doodles is offline  
Old 09-08-2016, 12:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & G&S
Grindylow
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ariana's Shoe
Posts: 14,187

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moose Stover
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darren Creed
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Saul Primeaux X
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Aegis Dane
Games & Sports
x7 x8
Default
I have an addiction to cheddar cheese. But it's only mild. "Alas, ear wax"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
Tak needed to pee. Like very very badly. The timetables for his classes were all good, they stated the times and which floors held each class. However nothing, nothing informed him of where the toilets in this gigantic castle were located. So if he did not find a toilet soon, he was going to pick a wall and blame it on the Peeves creature that no one seemed to like.

Zooming down the sixth floor corridor Takeru was just about to pass a rickety old door when a loud BOOM erupted from inside nearly sending him toppling to the ground. Heart thumping Tak glanced around to see if there was anyone else around but...no?

If someone was inside...and they were hurt... hesitantly he walked over to the door and pushed it open. Where could this lead to anyways?

As he stepped into the room the first thing he noticed was the cobwebs and dust attached to almost every wall and floor in sight. The second? IT WAS A BATHROOM! Never the weird boxes or the fact that this place looked like it hadn't been cleaned in over two hundred years - Tak rushed over to a stall threw open a door and finally, FINALLY became best friends with the toilet.
He should have thought that that knocking over of that Box was going to attract attention, but that wasn't what Torrance was concerned with at the time. He sat on the covered toilet seat and just focused all he could on thinking about what he needed to Remember. He got his Textbook, he found his Quill, which was actually lost since last Term under his Bed...huh. Odd how he forgot about that one for so long. It was all dusty and gross and he just ended up tossing it out the window the second he found it.

ANYWAYS back to focusing on the matter at Hand.

Or he would if all of a sudden attention he attracted to the Bathroom stall door beside him wasn't swung open loudly, and someone became good friends with the Toilet there.

"Could you be a bit Quieter over there?" He spoke up from his stall. A little annoyed that his concentration had been interrupted. "I don't think plumbing works in here either." So...Gross....also. "They don't call this the Forgotten Bathroom for nothing" Which he still would MUCH RATHER call this the REMEMBERED BATHROOM now.
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 09-08-2016, 12:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


SS Featured Author
Clabbert
 
Kaos.Doodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vaes Dothrak
Posts: 19,233

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
Default
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

With all the excitement of finally finding a bathroom, Tak had admitted forgotten about the explosion he has first heard. Reaching for the handle to flush a voice out of nowhere grabbed his attention.

Quieter?

"I'm done now." So sure, he'd be quiet when he was gone. Pulling down on the lever as the boy spoke it almost didn't surprise the third year that yup- the plumbing didn't work.

Not his fault.

Exiting the stall he stepped over a few boxes and made his way over to the dust covered sink. The smallest trickle allowed him to wash his hands before he turned back moving in front of the stall that he been beside him. That's where he boy was, right? "The forgotten bathroom?"
__________________

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}
Kaos.Doodles is offline  
Old 09-08-2016, 01:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
House Elf
Streeler
 
Pips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 223
Default
*HICCUP!*

With one pop Pips was standing in the bathroom. Why oh why did he get bathroom duty? He was a cook, the best cook, Pips wasn't a toilet cleaner. As he moved his little feet towards the loo he stopped in his tracks.

"Masters Pips is sorry. He didn't know you *HICCUP* that you would be in here. Pips is sorry, he wasn't trying to spy or look at the masters, he was just trying to clean the toilets and make them not smell for all of you."

HICCUP.... HICCUP


"Oh dear, oh dear Pips is in the wrong bathroom. This isn't the bathroom he was to clean." How did he end up in the forgotten bathroom that wasn't used. Look at the cobwebs though, Pips started to try to clean them off.
__________________
Pips is offline  
Old 09-10-2016, 01:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & G&S
Grindylow
 
Uncle Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ariana's Shoe
Posts: 14,187

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moose Stover
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darren Creed
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Saul Primeaux X
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Aegis Dane
Games & Sports
x7 x8
Default Hi Hiccupy Pips
I have an addiction to cheddar cheese. But it's only mild. "Alas, ear wax"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
With all the excitement of finally finding a bathroom, Tak had admitted forgotten about the explosion he has first heard. Reaching for the handle to flush a voice out of nowhere grabbed his attention.

Quieter?

"I'm done now." So sure, he'd be quiet when he was gone. Pulling down on the lever as the boy spoke it almost didn't surprise the third year that yup- the plumbing didn't work.

Not his fault.

Exiting the stall he stepped over a few boxes and made his way over to the dust covered sink. The smallest trickle allowed him to wash his hands before he turned back moving in front of the stall that he been beside him. That's where he boy was, right? "The forgotten bathroom?"
Torrance opened up the Stall door as soon as he heard that the other boy was standing before it. "Yeah. It looks pretty forgotten, and only recently found." He tossed his remembrall back and forth between the palms of his hand as he made eye contact with him. He noted the Slytherin Robes. "I'm more into calling it the Remembered Restroom though. See, since was found it's not Forgotten. Makes sense right?"

It would only be forgotten again if they left it and forgot about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pips View Post
With one pop Pips was standing in the bathroom. Why oh why did he get bathroom duty? He was a cook, the best cook, Pips wasn't a toilet cleaner. As he moved his little feet towards the loo he stopped in his tracks.

"Masters Pips is sorry. He didn't know you *HICCUP* that you would be in here. Pips is sorry, he wasn't trying to spy or look at the masters, he was just trying to clean the toilets and make them not smell for all of you."

HICCUP.... HICCUP


"Oh dear, oh dear Pips is in the wrong bathroom. This isn't the bathroom he was to clean." How did he end up in the forgotten bathroom that wasn't used. Look at the cobwebs though, Pips started to try to clean them off.
Then there was a Loud Pop...Torrance had wondered who it could be. There isn't anyone who can Apparate within the Castle except maybe the Headmaster, and....Oh it was a House Elf.

a House Elf with Hiccups.

"It's okay. you weren't intruding on anything." Or well he was, but since the Slytherin had already interrupted his thought process. He could really blame the Elf now for doing the same.

Was it really safe for an Elf with hiccups to start cleaning in this Bathroom. The Orange Boxes seemed really dangerous to be around and he was almost convince the little guy's hiccups would propel him backwards into them. Knocking them over and setting more of them off. "Maybe it's best you leave here how it is." He recommended.
__________________
Uncle Moose is offline  
Old 09-11-2016, 03:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
House Elf
Streeler
 
Pips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hogwarts
Posts: 223
Default
*HICCUP!*

"Oh master you are very kind, but clearly Pips has interrupted and Pips is very sorry." He tugged on his ears to show he was sorry and backed up right into one of the boxes sitting on the floor.

"EEEEK"

Fallilng backwards he sniffed... What was that smell?

"Pips didn't do it, Pips only fell on the box, he didn't pass the smelly smell."
__________________
Pips is offline  
Old 09-11-2016, 11:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


SS Featured Author
Clabbert
 
Kaos.Doodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vaes Dothrak
Posts: 19,233

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Takeru Asakura
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Legend Chosen
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x7
Default
★ BabyQuad ★ PERRY THE PLATYPUS ★ Ern's Fave ★ dangerous with brooms ★

The stall opened and Tak watched as the boy came out of it. He looked like someone that was confident. At least that's what he could tell from first glance. But he was also tossing a small ball from one hand to his other hand. Wait. No. He had seen that somewhere. It wasn't a ball.....

Oh. The bathroom. "That does actually make sense if it's not forgotten again." That was really all he could say before a loud pop stole his attention. Eyes flickering over to where the noise had came from, Tak was surprised to spot a....house elf.

"I'm not a Master." He corrected at the clearly frazzled hiccuping house elf. And now the boy wanted the elf to leave? "But this bathroom does need to be cleaned."

Interrupting? Uh no. The house-elf, was speaking so quickly Tak couldn't exactly catch all of his words. He barely had time to blink before the creature fell into a box and a DISGUSTING smell filled the old dusty room. "Gross!" The Slytherin instantly pinched his nose
__________________

{act like you know me, but you never will}__{but there's one thing that I know for sure}

{i'll show you}
Kaos.Doodles is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:27 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213