sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 2257 users online including...
Aryabum , AlwaysSnapesGirl

2 members
2255 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Amerleigh
Forum: Dusty Cellar 05-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Replies: 176
Harry Potter: Eyes of an Angel - Sa13+
Views: 19,326
Posted By Amerleigh
WOWZA! Again, very kinda sorta amazing! ...

WOWZA!
Again, very kinda sorta amazing!

Confuzzed about what happened to the Lily story though?
Ah well, it's still tip-top :)
LoveYou :glomp:
-Amy xx
:albus2:
Forum: Dusty Cellar 05-25-2010, 06:35 PM
Replies: 176
Harry Potter: Eyes of an Angel - Sa13+
Views: 19,326
Posted By Amerleigh
WOW!!! I was getting goosebumps reading that! ...

WOW!!!
I was getting goosebumps reading that!
Seriously though, it's amazing, add more soon please? (:

:glomp:
-Amy xx
:albus2:

p.s. First Reader!!!
...And first stalker... ¬.¬
Forum: Term 23: September - December 2009 09-23-2009, 07:43 PM
Replies: 521
Views: 25,822
Posted By Amerleigh
Erika walked nervously into the classroom,...

Erika walked nervously into the classroom, keeping her eyes wide. She'd liked the sound of Transfiguration, but she didn't really know what to expect. The message on the board confused her a little...
Forum: Packaged Sweets 09-18-2009, 11:08 PM
Replies: 373
Harry Potter: Echos - Sa13+
Views: 26,055
Posted By Amerleigh
Oh Jen, my little sugar-puff-butter-cup! I...

Oh Jen, my little sugar-puff-butter-cup!
I haven't commented in SO long!
But I have been reading it all!
So stop wilting, you little wilty wilt-flower, and start writing!
Poor Hermione - she just...
Forum: Catalogue Collection 09-13-2009, 06:51 PM
Replies: 108
Views: 10,803
Posted By Amerleigh
Hey : ) Well, I've seen some of your work and I...

Hey : )
Well, I've seen some of your work and I must say; they are all brilliant.
So, I was wondering....If you could make me one?
Here's some of my favourite things:
-My name =] (Amy-Leigh)...
Forum: Packaged Sweets 09-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Replies: 373
Harry Potter: Echos - Sa13+
Views: 26,055
Posted By Amerleigh
Jen M'dear!!! I am sehr sehr sorry! I keep...

Jen M'dear!!!
I am sehr sehr sorry!
I keep missing chapters and stuff!
Great chapter, by the way. I was holding my breath the whole time (it's a good thing I read fast!)
Poor Hermy; she dererves...
Forum: Packaged Sweets 09-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Replies: 373
Harry Potter: Echos - Sa13+
Views: 26,055
Posted By Amerleigh
Ahhhh, Jen. I am now obsessed with this story! ...

Ahhhh, Jen.
I am now obsessed with this story!
Sorry that I missed your last chapter, please don't hate me! :cry:

I love this chapter, and Ron needs to have some sense knocked into him! (I...
Forum: Packaged Sweets 08-30-2009, 11:31 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,236
Posted By Amerleigh
*sniffles* I really love them! My favourite...

*sniffles*
I really love them!
My favourite so far is probably Luna and Neville - it made me actually go "awww"
Post more, sil voux plait!
Love You :glomp:
-Amy xx
:albus2:
Forum: Packaged Sweets 08-30-2009, 12:39 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,236
Posted By Amerleigh
Arghhh! Brilliance overload! Another great...

Arghhh!
Brilliance overload!
Another great post, and I am severly jealous :cry:

Post soon, dearie, I'll be waiting (im)patiently!
Love You :glomp:
-Amy xx
:albus2:
Forum: Packaged Sweets 08-29-2009, 01:19 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 2,236
Posted By Amerleigh
My goodness Jenna! Errr...Amazing much? I do...

My goodness Jenna!
Errr...Amazing much?
I do believe that you are pretty damn fantatic yourself!

Add more soon!
Please!!!

Love You! :glomp:
-Amy xx
:albus2:
Forum: Packaged Sweets 08-26-2009, 08:51 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 5,314
Posted By Amerleigh
Oh. My. Gosh. They're incredible!!! ...

Oh.
My.
Gosh.

They're incredible!!!
Please add more ASAP!!!

*Steals Ginny_Weasley_Potter's cupcake and gives it to you*
Forum: Packaged Sweets 08-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Replies: 373
Harry Potter: Echos - Sa13+
Views: 26,055
Posted By Amerleigh
JEN!!!! This story is vair vair good! I am...

JEN!!!!
This story is vair vair good!
I am completely in love with it!
You know that you're going to have to post soon, or I'll be after you with...with...erm...Ginny and her bat-bogey hex!...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-25-2009, 10:38 PM
Replies: 148
Views: 11,465
Posted By Amerleigh
It's a bit late, I know, But... HAPPY...

It's a bit late, I know,
But...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Love You Rupert!!!

:Present:
Forum: Site Notices 08-21-2009, 02:03 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 7,950
Posted By Amerleigh
Eeep, I hope I have a chance! All of the poems...

Eeep, I hope I have a chance!
All of the poems were insanely good!

Good luck to everyone who submitted!
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-18-2009, 05:20 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 5,614
Posted By Amerleigh
I think that it's good that Daniel is moving away...

I think that it's good that Daniel is moving away from the whole Fantasy Genre,
It'd be awful to be asscociated only with one type of acting
Good choice, Daniel!
-Amy xx
Forum: Packaged Sweets 08-18-2009, 01:58 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,599
Posted By Amerleigh
Brains and Brawn - Sa13+

My attempt at a poem about one of the many odd couplings: Draco and Hermione
I don't own any of the characters, they all belong to the fabulous
J.K. Rowling! *claps*
The first two part are set in...
Forum: Unfinished Box of Beans 08-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,898
Posted By Amerleigh
14. Horn Tongue Ginny was sat on one of the...

14. Horn Tongue

Ginny was sat on one of the Gryffindor couches, reading a spell book that Hermione had lent her. She found a bizzare spell just as Harry climbed through the portrait hole....
Forum: Packaged Sweets 08-17-2009, 03:58 PM
Replies: 216
Harry Potter: Bright Lights - Sa16+
Views: 15,774
Posted By Amerleigh
“Blood traitor’s brat! Be gone from my house!...

“Blood traitor’s brat! Be gone from my house! Shame of flesh, get out of my -”

“Oh shut up you stupid old cow!” A young voice that Remus didn’t recognise was giving as good as it got.

“Foul...
Forum: Packaged Sweets 08-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 3,760
Posted By Amerleigh
Ooh La La! I am loving this story! Very good,...

Ooh La La!
I am loving this story! Very good, and I'm feeling sorry for Draco!
Good that he lost the Dark Mark, though.
Intently waiting for more, but no pressure!
Post more when you can ...
Forum: Unfinished Box of Beans 08-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,898
Posted By Amerleigh
15. Hurling Hex! Ginny kicked off on Harry’s...

15. Hurling Hex!
Ginny kicked off on Harry’s Firebolt, closing her eyes as the wind whipped her face. She didn’t notice Harry standing below her with his wand out. He muttered a few words, making...
Forum: Unfinished Box of Beans 08-09-2009, 10:52 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,898
Posted By Amerleigh
38. Rictusempra! ‘Harry...Stop it!’ Ginny...

38. Rictusempra!
‘Harry...Stop it!’ Ginny gasped as Harry tickled her.
‘Do you give in?’ He asked over her squeals and giggles.
‘Fine...fine! You can have the remote!’ Ginny managed to choke out....
Forum: Chocolate Frog Corner 08-04-2009, 10:36 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 6,824
Posted By Amerleigh
quill Well then, here's my entry, so enjoy: :albus2: ...

Well then, here's my entry, so enjoy:
:albus2:

Do tell me what you see,
as you sit so proud and tall,
looking down on just a hat,
who can make you feel so small

For I am not a witch,
Nor...
Forum: Unfinished Box of Beans 07-26-2009, 01:17 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,898
Posted By Amerleigh
Amerleigh's 50 for Harry and Ginny x Sa13+

1. Accio 2. Avada Kedavra 3. Braking Charm 4. Blasting Curse 5. Colloportus 6. Crucio 7. Confundus 8. Diffindo 9. Disapparate 10. Engorgio 11. Expecto Patronum 12. Furnunculus 13. Flagrate 14. Horn...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:08 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268