sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3800 users online including...
WhittyBitty

2 members
3798 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Solo
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-08-2008, 12:42 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 33,677
Posted By Solo
Love the dress and her legs! She looks great!

Love the dress and her legs! She looks great!
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 25,076
Posted By Solo
She stated many times she would like to do a...

She stated many times she would like to do a musical. Maybe Dan copied her!

She looks really beautiful in those pixs.
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 6,519
Posted By Solo
From what I understand she will be going to...

From what I understand she will be going to university in the fall of 2009 regardless of HP. She's stated her studious are first, and movies second. So she'll just be filming a lot from feb. to fall.
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-16-2008, 09:08 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 27,834
Posted By Solo
I think Emma looks like she's absorbing every...

I think Emma looks like she's absorbing every thing she see's. She looks great btw. But she is definitely concentrating. Seeking knowledge! LOL.
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-16-2008, 07:57 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 27,834
Posted By Solo
no way! I love katie. I'm always interested in...

no way! I love katie. I'm always interested in what she's wearing. Plus she's beautiful.

I absolutely love emma's jacket! She looks great and love the heels. Did you read the new vogue uk article...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-26-2008, 12:56 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 21,467
Posted By Solo
Hermione looks great

Hermione looks beautiful and fierce. Simply lovely. I can't to see the Lav/ron/hermione scenes. They will rock. Love Draco, Snape poses also.
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-24-2008, 05:49 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,851
Posted By Solo
congrats

Congrats Emma! Keep on collecting those awards. And a shout out to Depp and Marsters.
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 13,168
Posted By Solo
Emma was offered the role but she turned it down....

Emma was offered the role but she turned it down. I think that's why they are talking to the Paxton girl. That was way before Tom was brought up though. I'm thinking Emma has Napoleon and Betsy...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 8,086
Posted By Solo
Agreed. Looks like they are trying to get...

Agreed. Looks like they are trying to get everybody in the merchandise. But cheap. They all look like crap. I miss the trio.
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-25-2008, 11:10 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,674
Posted By Solo
It'll probably will be out longer than a week, it...

It'll probably will be out longer than a week, it really didn't say other than it being out a week before dvd release. But it costs money to release a movie in theaters so they will want to get some...
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 16,058
Posted By Solo
it's not a trailer

This is an IMAX advertisement, not a trailer. No scenes are going to be shown. It's just going to has WB's logo, HP - half blood prince title and tells you to see it in IMAX!!! when the movie comes...
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-10-2008, 02:45 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 12,023
Posted By Solo
Sounds like the movie is pretty much a seperate...

Sounds like the movie is pretty much a seperate identity from the book. Adding scenes, deleting important scenes, changing things. Not even trying to adapt the book are they? I'm sort of thinking...
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-02-2008, 12:47 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 13,946
Posted By Solo
I would assume so too.

I would assume so too.
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-30-2008, 02:02 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 29,309
Posted By Solo
oh, I thought there was an actual article. Okay....

oh, I thought there was an actual article. Okay. Thanks.

So this must mean Emma got some type of offer from cambridge since those came out in January. She wouldn't be saying she is wanting to go...
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 29,309
Posted By Solo
Where exactly is the article at? I don't see it...

Where exactly is the article at? I don't see it mentioned at the link provided.
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-16-2008, 01:22 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 5,893
Posted By Solo
Dan looks rough

For some reason I think Dan looks a little off tonight. Not really looking his best. Maybe it's the pics.
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-14-2008, 04:38 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,905
Posted By Solo
good luck to all

Congrats to all nominated. Dan and Emma have such bright futures ahead of them. They are so well respected at such a young age. Congrats to them.
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 15,516
Posted By Solo
it was on youtube

I saw the movie on you tube right after it came out. Don't know if it's still there or not. I'm definitely getting the movie. It was a really sweet movie.
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 6,774
Posted By Solo
Well good for her

See people do seem to like her for her looks and brains. Good for her, they got good taste. LOL.
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-02-2008, 12:41 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 9,377
Posted By Solo
Attention Emma fans

You can only vote once in this poll!!!

Vote for Emma first. Maybe she can beat Twilight!
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:45 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268