sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 2979 users online including...
WhittyBitty , EmanuelDap

2 members
2977 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 2.12 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Angel0425inAlaska
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-25-2007, 07:49 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,345
Posted By Angel0425inAlaska
This is sooooo exciting! I am actually kinda...

This is sooooo exciting! I am actually kinda happy that it doesn't open until 2010. Right now I live in Alaska due to army relocation. 2010 is the year we are scheduled to go back home to...
Forum: The Quibbler 08-14-2007, 05:09 PM
Replies: 360
Views: 10,741
Posted By Angel0425inAlaska
A : You're wild. (Only occasionally lol) M :...

A : You're wild. (Only occasionally lol)
M : Likes to have fun. (Yes definitely)
B : You like people. (Most people lol)
E : You're a good player. (Hmm...I'm not a big game person, but I do like ...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 1,848
Posted By Angel0425inAlaska
Awesome! Man if I had a neverending supply of...

Awesome! Man if I had a neverending supply of money I would get so many of the Noble HP items! Would go along great with my idea for a HP themed room! Thanks for the info, the products look so...
Forum: Flourish and Blotts (Books) 08-10-2007, 07:46 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 22,188
Posted By Angel0425inAlaska
Ok...yea I do see your points. I guess her way...

Ok...yea I do see your points. I guess her way to continue on is gonna be to go back in time instead of going into the future. I would like to see how Harry's parents and the Marauders developed,...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-07-2007, 08:58 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,990
Posted By Angel0425inAlaska
Wow! And it's worth every penny :-) I heard so...

Wow! And it's worth every penny :-) I heard so many people say that they thought the movie was awful...but then I went to see it and I loved it! I think it's my fave so far, but I can't wait to...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-07-2007, 12:03 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 6,928
Posted By Angel0425inAlaska
I got a 56...some of those were a lil bit tricky!...

I got a 56...some of those were a lil bit tricky! But I guess I did ok for only reading it once and I have been finished for quite a while now! Fun quiz though!
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-06-2007, 08:59 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 2,097
Posted By Angel0425inAlaska
Dan looks so adorable in his suspenders :-) I...

Dan looks so adorable in his suspenders :-) I can't believe how grown up he is now. I still remember how little he looked in the first movie. And I finally saw OOTP a few hours ago and I can't get...
Forum: Flourish and Blotts (Books) 08-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Replies: 272
Views: 15,896
Posted By Angel0425inAlaska
I completely agree with Beater0......of course...

I completely agree with Beater0......of course there will still be evil in the wizarding world. There could possibly still be Death Eaters that have escaped being jailed in Azkaban and that want to...
Forum: Flourish and Blotts (Books) 08-03-2007, 12:17 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 22,188
Posted By Angel0425inAlaska
Wink On The Contrary

:head: Ok.....I see where each and everyone of you is coming from but, siriusly...c'mon you guys! Am I the only one that really wishes that she would continue on? Not right away of course, let...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-01-2007, 12:42 AM
Replies: 62
Views: 4,829
Posted By Angel0425inAlaska
Thumbs up Well Said Daniel!!

I couldn't agree with him more! What he said about finishing the book, how he wasn't sure what else to do, I totally agree with him! And it absolutely stays with you for quite a while. I still...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:48 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268