sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3292 users online including...
WhittyBitty , Uncle Moose , Suziella , AyanaHOILM

5 members
3287 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Pah_granger
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-13-2009, 11:26 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 13,791
Posted By Pah_granger
apokpaowkpkaw funny pics

apokpaowkpkaw funny pics
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-13-2009, 11:22 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 8,259
Posted By Pah_granger
evanna is so cute ! ^^

evanna is so cute ! ^^
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,744
Posted By Pah_granger
aaawsome! There's not BBC1 in Brazil, but...

aaawsome!

There's not BBC1 in Brazil, but I'll find a way of seeing it!
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-06-2007, 08:17 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,306
Posted By Pah_granger
Man, I just can't get out of the Home Page.. I...

Man, I just can't get out of the Home Page.. I can See pics and that's all!
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-06-2007, 07:19 AM
Replies: 38
Views: 3,306
Posted By Pah_granger
Oh gosh, the site is so great!

Oh gosh, the site is so great!
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-04-2007, 12:53 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 2,905
Posted By Pah_granger
I wanted so bad to be you, Imi. OMG. That's...

I wanted so bad to be you, Imi.

OMG. That's not fair at all!
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 5,237
Posted By Pah_granger
Lily Allen has shown up! coooooool ! she looks so...

Lily Allen has shown up! coooooool ! she looks so sweet in one of the pics... xD
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-30-2007, 06:17 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 9,365
Posted By Pah_granger
OMG, she looks so sweet! xD

OMG, she looks so sweet!

xD
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-30-2007, 05:58 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 1,971
Posted By Pah_granger
whoaaa. Plenty of time surely.. it's...

whoaaa.

Plenty of time surely..

it's kinda odd.. 10 years ago I was 3..

Oh my gosh!
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-30-2007, 05:30 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 2,906
Posted By Pah_granger
Coooooool, I'm soooooo watching it!

Coooooool, I'm soooooo watching it!
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-30-2007, 05:04 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 2,051
Posted By Pah_granger
cool! xD nice interview

cool!
xD nice interview
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-27-2007, 02:16 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 1,900
Posted By Pah_granger
Cool!!! I'm watching it right now.

Cool!!! I'm watching it right now.
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-26-2007, 01:18 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,181
Posted By Pah_granger
I love Evanna. xDDDD and I think Emma...

I love Evanna.

xDDDD

and I think Emma is too blonde!
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-26-2007, 12:46 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 2,181
Posted By Pah_granger
coool!

coool!
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-26-2007, 12:39 PM
Replies: 77
Views: 10,992
Posted By Pah_granger
I want to be britishhhhh! now more than...

I want to be britishhhhh!

now more than ever!
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-17-2007, 07:32 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 9,258
Posted By Pah_granger
Gorgeous really. I just wish I could read...

Gorgeous really.

I just wish I could read the interview!
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-17-2007, 01:13 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 3,399
Posted By Pah_granger
Oh, come on! I always wanted to live in...

Oh, come on!

I always wanted to live in France, and this wish increased right now ¬¬'

Why do I have to live in this fuc*ing jungle?

¬¬'

But cool for the French x) enjoy for me guys!
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-08-2007, 02:19 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,133
Posted By Pah_granger
Ohhhhh, coool, really really cool But I...

Ohhhhh, coool, really really cool

But I don't think I'm seeing it..

I want it to be a REALLY good surprise (and I think it will.)
Forum: Harry Potter News 05-27-2007, 06:13 PM
Replies: 41
Views: 2,292
Posted By Pah_granger
I can speak fluently Portuguese(Brazilian),...

I can speak fluently Portuguese(Brazilian), Italian and English.

I think I may help.
Forum: Harry Potter News 05-27-2007, 05:59 PM
Replies: 58
Views: 2,890
Posted By Pah_granger
Owwwwww gosh, it's awsome. Well.. I...

Owwwwww gosh, it's awsome.

Well..

I can't think of cool questions.
soo..

-So, do you guys want to make college? If yes, what you'd like to do.If No, what do you want to make instead.
...
Forum: Harry Potter News 04-20-2007, 11:51 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 4,027
Posted By Pah_granger
He's*

He's*
Forum: Harry Potter News 04-20-2007, 11:50 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 4,027
Posted By Pah_granger
He's so like James, but James' hair is darker! ...

He's so like James, but James' hair is darker!

He'ss hot anyway!
Forum: Harry Potter News 04-20-2007, 11:13 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 7,242
Posted By Pah_granger
Ohhh they're sooooooooooooo cute! I love them! ...

Ohhh they're sooooooooooooo cute!
I love them!

I love all Weasleys!
Forum: Harry Potter News 04-20-2007, 10:04 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,460
Posted By Pah_granger
aiuhiwuhaiuwhw poor Dan.. He'll be just a...

aiuhiwuhaiuwhw poor Dan..

He'll be just a little bit uncomfortable
Forum: Harry Potter News 04-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Replies: 202
Views: 24,523
Posted By Pah_granger
I already bought the Adult Version one, and I...

I already bought the Adult Version one, and I think it looks incredible!


I just CAN'T WAIT to read the seventh.
The point is that I want, but do not want it to finish!
I don't know. I'm mad...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:50 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268