sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 5943 users online including...
RoelLeace

2 members
5941 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DeathEater
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-27-2007, 06:36 AM
Replies: 74
Views: 6,430
Posted By DeathEater
still HP?I want to read other books which written...

still HP?I want to read other books which written by JKR.But IS not about HP.
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-03-2007, 05:24 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 7,167
Posted By DeathEater
The Last Book Had Finished....

The Last Book Had Finished....
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-01-2007, 04:46 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 3,452
Posted By DeathEater
"it gave her all the experiences that she...

"it gave her all the experiences that she needed."
ya, that’s what I need.
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-31-2007, 03:33 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,791
Posted By DeathEater
the horse is so beautiful that I have never...

the horse is so beautiful that I have never seen.I hope ,maybe.one day.I can buy a same one.
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-31-2007, 03:24 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 5,791
Posted By DeathEater
I can't believe this. by the way,I think the...

I can't believe this. by the way,I think the horse is so beautiful that I had never seen before.
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-02-2006, 03:03 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 6,080
Posted By DeathEater
I hope Dark Lord can kill Potter at last.

I hope Dark Lord can kill Potter at last.
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Replies: 120
Views: 7,585
Posted By DeathEater
a VERY good role...much better than...

a VERY good role...much better than Dan.............
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-29-2006, 01:49 PM
Replies: 71
Views: 3,905
Posted By DeathEater
September 8th in the UK and October 13th in the...

September 8th in the UK and October 13th in the US.
But I am in China.What can I do for this fact?Just waiting and waiting.....until the film was on show in China...What a long time ..
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-29-2006, 01:32 PM
Replies: 117
Views: 6,708
Posted By DeathEater
yeah....I agree with you. :hpbroom:

yeah....I agree with you. :hpbroom:
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-29-2006, 09:21 AM
Replies: 117
Views: 6,708
Posted By DeathEater
The role of Alan is usually performed nude in...

The role of Alan is usually performed nude in several parts of the play. .....
I don't think it's good for Dan.I can't say anything on this surprising news.
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-28-2006, 02:08 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 4,864
Posted By DeathEater
A very beautiful place....Why WB don't give us...

A very beautiful place....Why WB don't give us more details?Is it very secret?!
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-27-2006, 01:28 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 3,626
Posted By DeathEater
The picture of Dan isn't very good....

The picture of Dan isn't very good....
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-27-2006, 05:26 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,945
Posted By DeathEater
I don't like her very much...

I don't like her very much...
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-26-2006, 02:42 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 4,649
Posted By DeathEater
haha~~~It's better to buy VCD... Yet I...

haha~~~It's better to buy VCD...

Yet I don't think it's good for the HPfans Who were just like HP!By the way,Some students don't have enough time to go to the cinema when the film is on show.They...
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-24-2006, 02:18 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 6,367
Posted By DeathEater
not very good.I can't see it clearly.

not very good.I can't see it clearly.
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-24-2006, 07:10 AM
Replies: 58
Views: 4,098
Posted By DeathEater
What a pity! But I don't think I am curious about...

What a pity! But I don't think I am curious about the kiss Harry Potter receives in the movie~~~May be the reason why I don't like Cho is I'm a Chinese.In China,most of HP Fans don't like her.....
...
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-24-2006, 06:48 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 7,116
Posted By DeathEater
VERY VERY LUCKY~Many HP fans just write to Dan...

VERY VERY LUCKY~Many HP fans just write to Dan Radcliffe or Emma again and again.Forget our beautiful Shefali Chowdhury .Fans are very important for her,too.What a good gril!She wrote the Letter by...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:41 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251