sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 2307 users online including...
Haroldjouts , Nordic Witch , RaymondPleni , QueenPhoenix

4 members
2303 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 97
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Brittany Weasly
Forum: Packaged Sweets 08-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,197
Posted By Brittany Weasly
Aww poor ron feels abandoned *Runs to comfort...

Aww poor ron feels abandoned *Runs to comfort him* :lol: To bad he doesn't want to have any kids because I bet they would be Smexy :lol:

And Ginny and Harry, :evil: Is all I can do

Pams soon
Forum: Packaged Sweets 08-06-2007, 06:59 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,197
Posted By Brittany Weasly
First Of let me say Congrats on your Engagement ...

First Of let me say Congrats on your Engagement

Second let me say that Post was the best I ever Read. you might be in the Running with Jk :lol:. Ron is so sweet in that passage that's why I love...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 6,925
Posted By Brittany Weasly
Man I got 56-60. I'll feel bad but hey it's okay.

Man I got 56-60. I'll feel bad but hey it's okay.
Forum: Packaged Sweets 08-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 5,197
Posted By Brittany Weasly
This story is Great! I love that Ron and Ginny...

This story is Great! I love that Ron and Ginny are being so sweet to each other. PAMS
Forum: Flourish and Blotts (Books) 08-03-2007, 01:05 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 22,185
Posted By Brittany Weasly
Although I would really love to read another...

Although I would really love to read another story from the wizarding world. J.k said herself she is down with the whole Harry thing. She said harry has had anither oain and misery in his life and...
Forum: Flourish and Blotts (Books) 07-22-2007, 03:44 PM
Replies: 183
Views: 16,083
Posted By Brittany Weasly
You wanna know what so weird. The death That I...

You wanna know what so weird. The death That I teared up over and got all upset was... Dobby. He was so loyal yo harry I just was so sad when he died.

Fred, Fred, Fred, I loved him. I was very sad...
Forum: Flourish and Blotts (Books) 07-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Replies: 272
Views: 15,884
Posted By Brittany Weasly
I was ...was.. I don't know I loved it. But I...

I was ...was.. I don't know I loved it. But I must admit. I was a little shocked it was like that.
Forum: Harry Potter News 04-02-2007, 03:11 AM
Replies: 66
Views: 2,863
Posted By Brittany Weasly
Awww man I haven't been pranked and it looks like...

Awww man I haven't been pranked and it looks like I'm not going to be because it's 11:15 PM where I am
Forum: Site Notices 01-16-2007, 01:43 AM
Replies: 57
Views: 3,540
Posted By Brittany Weasly
Ooo I think I'm gonna enter it :grin:

Ooo I think I'm gonna enter it :grin:
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-22-2006, 12:07 AM
Replies: 267
Views: 18,232
Posted By Brittany Weasly
OMG I just got done Screaming my lungs out and...

OMG I just got done Screaming my lungs out and calling everyone I can just to say that we have a title. I'm not so sure what the tilte means but it sounds a little depressing. Oh well we'll just have...
Forum: The Quibbler 12-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Replies: 687
Views: 20,274
Posted By Brittany Weasly
To my surprise I found Out that I actually have...

To my surprise I found Out that I actually have an accent. Someone from SS said I have an Sothern Accent. So I guess that's what I have :lol:
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-30-2006, 03:29 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,550
Posted By Brittany Weasly
Happy Happy Birthday Bill

Happy Happy Birthday Bill
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-27-2006, 01:00 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 4,121
Posted By Brittany Weasly
finally something worth living in the U.S. for lol

finally something worth living in the U.S. for lol
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-14-2006, 01:58 AM
Replies: 104
Views: 6,066
Posted By Brittany Weasly
Aww poor baby. How dare they put those nasty...

Aww poor baby. How dare they put those nasty spiders on Rupert. Great interview though
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-10-2006, 02:39 AM
Replies: 155
Views: 7,857
Posted By Brittany Weasly
Hmm I not so sure If I'm just going to believe...

Hmm I not so sure If I'm just going to believe that so easily. I'll just wait tot see what J.K says.
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Replies: 123
Views: 6,546
Posted By Brittany Weasly
I got Exceeds Exceptions. I'm so Proud of my self...

I got Exceeds Exceptions. I'm so Proud of my self hehe
Forum: Harry Potter News 10-01-2006, 04:48 AM
Replies: 60
Views: 3,579
Posted By Brittany Weasly
hmmm interesting

hmmm interesting
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-28-2006, 07:01 PM
Replies: 130
Views: 7,436
Posted By Brittany Weasly
whoa Dudders look all grown up. Now I can picture...

whoa Dudders look all grown up. Now I can picture him as he is protrayed to be in the books.
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-13-2006, 10:50 PM
Replies: 105
Views: 5,977
Posted By Brittany Weasly
I hope she figures out soon *squirms and wait*

I hope she figures out soon *squirms and wait*
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-13-2006, 07:01 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 6,790
Posted By Brittany Weasly
Aww that Interview was so Cute just like Rupert...

Aww that Interview was so Cute just like Rupert of course
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-11-2006, 06:51 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 5,577
Posted By Brittany Weasly
aww man I wanted it to be that long .well longer...

aww man I wanted it to be that long .well longer really
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-09-2006, 03:00 AM
Replies: 131
Views: 6,133
Posted By Brittany Weasly
Ohh sounda like it is going to be a nice long...

Ohh sounda like it is going to be a nice long juicy book
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Replies: 74
Views: 4,395
Posted By Brittany Weasly
They want let me see them either *pouts*

They want let me see them either *pouts*
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-30-2006, 12:59 AM
Replies: 138
Views: 6,709
Posted By Brittany Weasly
*cries because I wanna see my ronnie fly* this...

*cries because I wanna see my ronnie fly*
this sucks you know. they can't do this to me *cries more*
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-27-2006, 04:02 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 3,961
Posted By Brittany Weasly
awww Rupert looks so cute in these pics.

awww Rupert looks so cute in these pics.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 97

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:13 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268