sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 2144 users online including...
ArianaBlack

1 members
2143 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 87
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: the_surgeon_of_tar
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 03-29-2008, 02:10 AM
Replies: 155
Views: 7,041
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Keith nodded. He had had a feeling that this...

Keith nodded. He had had a feeling that this wasn't where she wanted to be. He acknowledged it and quietly started writing on his parchment.

He looked up when she was heading to the break room,...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 03-27-2008, 05:22 PM
Replies: 155
Views: 7,041
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Keith turned sharply at what Chiara had just...

Keith turned sharply at what Chiara had just asked him. He could detect a kind of disinterest in her question - perhaps it was a distaste for this particular department.

Weighing his words so as...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 03-26-2008, 06:41 PM
Replies: 155
Views: 7,041
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
"I went into Ravenclaw", he said. "The hat barely...

"I went into Ravenclaw", he said. "The hat barely touched my head."

He smiled and continued, "That's a pretty weird decision considering my entire line has been in Slytherin. All my cousins are...
Forum: Site Notices 03-26-2008, 11:29 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 3,513
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
:lol: Maybe, maybe not..... But she was asleep...

:lol: Maybe, maybe not..... But she was asleep and I almost got her into trouble with her parents, I think ;)
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 03-26-2008, 01:06 AM
Replies: 155
Views: 7,041
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Keith smiled to himself. He knew this question...

Keith smiled to himself. He knew this question just had to crop up some time or the other.

"Well, I'm from all the way at the end of the world", he said. "I'm basically from Tempe, Arizona in the...
Forum: Site Notices 03-24-2008, 04:25 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 3,513
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
:shifty: :evillaugh Someone should ask matt...

:shifty: :evillaugh

Someone should ask matt who tried to call her at 12 in the morning on her big day when she was asleep.... :P

Happy Birthday Matt!!!!!...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 03-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Replies: 155
Views: 7,041
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Keith nodded and thought about what Lola had just...

Keith nodded and thought about what Lola had just said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But I still think it's not such a good idea when it comes down to complex potions which need to brew and be...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 03-16-2008, 10:24 AM
Replies: 155
Views: 7,041
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Keith laughed lightly. "I never meant you...

Keith laughed lightly.

"I never meant you looked unapproachable. I just meant that you looked a bit reserved. But I guess that's the same thing then", he said, smiling at her.

Keith looked at...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 03-15-2008, 05:52 PM
Replies: 155
Views: 7,041
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Keith took the copy of the parchment from her. He...

Keith took the copy of the parchment from her. He gave her a warm smile.

"Chiara, right?", he asked her as politely as he could. Then giving a slight grin, he said, "I was wondering whether it...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 03-14-2008, 11:21 AM
Replies: 155
Views: 7,041
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Keith watched as Lola went back to her seat and...

Keith watched as Lola went back to her seat and got busy. He took another look at the Cauldron and went back to his own seat, took out a bit of parchment and started to write down a few things.

He...
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Replies: 100
Views: 16,229
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Yates had better make the 2 parts all the more...

Yates had better make the 2 parts all the more worthwhile if he's giving such a huge gap between them. I can't stand a gap of 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Runs around in jeopardy*

Well, they had...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 03-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Replies: 155
Views: 7,041
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
"Yeah, I guess we should get started on that", he...

"Yeah, I guess we should get started on that", he said, finishing the last dregs of his coffee, which had gone cold.

Keith got up from his desk and went over. He took the spell book and looked at...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 03-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Replies: 155
Views: 7,041
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Keith looked up at Lola and smiled. It was nice...

Keith looked up at Lola and smiled. It was nice of her to bring him some coffee - seeing as she didn't know him for anything more than an hour or so. Still smiling, he raised his cup of coffee in...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 03-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Replies: 155
Views: 7,041
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
"Yes, well, most people don't take it in that...

"Yes, well, most people don't take it in that perspective - most want shiny new things nowadays", replied Keith. He looked at her while she got up and flicked the cauldron, and heard a short, dull...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 03-10-2008, 09:40 AM
Replies: 155
Views: 7,041
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
"Stainless Steel, you mean?", he asked with a...

"Stainless Steel, you mean?", he asked with a certain boost of confidence - he had heard of the alloy from muggle friends of his. Here at last was testimony that he could give his pureblood father -...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 03-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Replies: 155
Views: 7,041
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Keith nodded at Erin, giving his superior a very...

Keith nodded at Erin, giving his superior a very polite smile.

"You don't have to worry", he said with a very reassuring voice. Supposedly, he was being a bit too pompous and only hoped that...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 03-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Replies: 155
Views: 7,041
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Orbit was taken aback by his reception. Coming in...

Orbit was taken aback by his reception. Coming in to the ministry, several of his peers had told him that he was to expect a tough and competitive work atmosphere - nothing friendly or warm was...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 03-06-2008, 05:12 PM
Replies: 155
Views: 7,041
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Orbit walked into the office with a very calm...

Orbit walked into the office with a very calm attitude, although he was quite jumpy inside. He was a fresh graduate from Hogwarts and wished to prove himself to his maximum capability and make it to...
Forum: The Quibbler 09-21-2007, 01:43 PM
Replies: 360
Views: 10,741
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
E: You're a good player [:eyebrow1:] S: Easy to...

E: You're a good player [:eyebrow1:]
S: Easy to fall in love with [:lol: :rotfl:]
H: You have very good personality and looks [Yeah, Right :shifty:]
W: You are very broad minded [Hmmm... I...
Forum: Term 16: June - September 2007 09-01-2007, 03:54 AM
Replies: 913
Views: 24,655
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Chris smiled. "Yeah, well, it's not really...

Chris smiled.
"Yeah, well, it's not really something to learn is it? I mean, I know we can do it by will, but really, it just comes out by mistake for me most of the time", he said.
He was...
Forum: Term 16: June - September 2007 08-27-2007, 05:25 AM
Replies: 913
Views: 24,655
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Chris laughed. Then he shrugged and said, "What...

Chris laughed. Then he shrugged and said, "What can I say? I wouldn't have chosen you if you weren't the best!"
He looked behind to see if anyone was there.
"But then again, you're not such an...
Forum: Term 16: June - September 2007 08-23-2007, 03:02 PM
Replies: 913
Views: 24,655
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Chris was taken aback when Mia asked him to tell...

Chris was taken aback when Mia asked him to tell her about himself. Immediately, he realized that even though he was her boyfriend, the truth was that he hardly knew her.
"Well, I'll make it short...
Forum: Term 16: June - September 2007 08-21-2007, 03:00 PM
Replies: 913
Views: 24,655
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Chris smiled at her and got to his feet. "Now...

Chris smiled at her and got to his feet.
"Now that I'm yours, I really can't deny you, can I?", he said and grinned at her. "Just kidding, I'd love a walk - my legs are cramping up."
He offered his...
Forum: Term 16: June - September 2007 08-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Replies: 913
Views: 24,655
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Chris smiled. "Well, I'm glad to hear that. Coz...

Chris smiled.
"Well, I'm glad to hear that. Coz if I know that we're heading anywhere near that excuse for a coffee shop, I'd be running in the opposite direction", he said and grinned. "I'm sorry,...
Forum: Term 16: June - September 2007 08-18-2007, 06:06 AM
Replies: 913
Views: 24,655
Posted By the_surgeon_of_tar
Chris grinned sheepishly. "Well, in as much as...

Chris grinned sheepishly.
"Well, in as much as you think I'm cool, I think you'll be really surprised."
He sat up and faced Mia.
"You're the first girl I've ever worked up the guts to ask out", he...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 87

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:48 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268