sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3456 users online including...
Nordic Witch , QueenPhoenix , WhittyBitty , JamesQuofe

4 members
3452 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 268
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: becca.123
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-18-2007, 11:40 AM
Replies: 177
Views: 15,818
Posted By becca.123
I think she should quit, she is not going to be...

I think she should quit, she is not going to be an actress as a career as obviously she is not that good. She is ver academic and should therefore concentrate on her studies and going to university....
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-31-2007, 05:57 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 3,452
Posted By becca.123
Nice Interview

Nice Interview
Forum: Site Notices 01-06-2007, 11:46 AM
Replies: 214
Views: 10,367
Posted By becca.123
Congratulations, Kris :)

Congratulations, Kris :)
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-03-2007, 06:02 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,451
Posted By becca.123
Go the Royal Mail! :lol:

Go the Royal Mail! :lol:
Forum: Harry Potter News 01-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 3,583
Posted By becca.123
Good interview :)

Good interview :)
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Replies: 267
Views: 18,276
Posted By becca.123
Is that the best she could come up with? I think...

Is that the best she could come up with? I think it is disappointing :) " X
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-20-2006, 04:34 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 3,641
Posted By becca.123
He's got wrinkles! :lol:

He's got wrinkles! :lol:
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-13-2006, 06:15 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 2,957
Posted By becca.123
Good clip. I bet I know someone who's looking...

Good clip. I bet I know someone who's looking forward to a certain play ;)
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-05-2006, 06:11 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,239
Posted By becca.123
Wow! I would love them! I have a Warwick Davis...

Wow! I would love them! I have a Warwick Davis autograph though :)

Yay! First to post :D
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-26-2006, 11:47 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 5,417
Posted By becca.123
Thanks! Good clip :)

Thanks! Good clip :)
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-26-2006, 11:16 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 2,773
Posted By becca.123
Cool! He was on Satuday Kitchen yesterday talking...

Cool! He was on Satuday Kitchen yesterday talking about his OotP filming!

Yay! :D First to post!
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-26-2006, 11:08 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 3,568
Posted By becca.123
Good interviews! I liked Emma's hair! It would be...

Good interviews! I liked Emma's hair! It would be nice I suppose if she stayed as it would keep a good symetry throughout the films.
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-21-2006, 07:16 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 3,570
Posted By becca.123
Harry still looks first year there.

Harry still looks first year there.
Forum: Term 14: November - February 2007 11-19-2006, 07:46 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 7,719
Posted By becca.123
Wren glanced across at Tag's point and nodded her...

Wren glanced across at Tag's point and nodded her head.
Forum: Term 14: November - February 2007 11-19-2006, 06:55 PM
Replies: 140
Views: 7,719
Posted By becca.123
Wren raised her hand, "Evidently, you must...

Wren raised her hand,

"Evidently, you must be able to tell what a broomstick looks like otherwise you have little hope."
Forum: Term 14: November - February 2007 11-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Replies: 182
Views: 7,769
Posted By becca.123
Wren walked into the familar classroom and smiled...

Wren walked into the familar classroom and smiled at the Professor. There were other people talking to her so she took a seat at one of the desks and waited.
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-19-2006, 10:37 AM
Replies: 97
Views: 5,092
Posted By becca.123
Brilliant site but where are the games?

Brilliant site but where are the games?
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-18-2006, 11:10 AM
Replies: 185
Views: 15,754
Posted By becca.123
Wow, I'm getting really excited now!

Wow, I'm getting really excited now!
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-15-2006, 08:54 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,828
Posted By becca.123
Cool! :P

Cool! :P
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-14-2006, 07:45 PM
Replies: 46
Views: 2,618
Posted By becca.123
Please all teh directors so far have not had the...

Please all teh directors so far have not had the talent to make it really magical. It was just average with terrible special effects. We need Peter Jackson!
Forum: Site Notices 11-14-2006, 05:44 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 4,584
Posted By becca.123
I like this new idea, go all new Ravenclaws! :P

I like this new idea, go all new Ravenclaws! :P
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 11-13-2006, 09:52 PM
Replies: 704
Harry Potter: Overcoming Obstacles
Views: 20,708
Posted By becca.123
It likes the end of an era. This was first ever...

It likes the end of an era. This was first ever RP! *cries* I'll miss it!

Are we the first to actually complete an RP?
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 11-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Replies: 704
Harry Potter: Overcoming Obstacles
Views: 20,708
Posted By becca.123
ooc: Is this THE END?

ooc: Is this

THE END?
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 11-12-2006, 06:15 PM
Replies: 704
Harry Potter: Overcoming Obstacles
Views: 20,708
Posted By becca.123
"Night" Draco turned and headed down to the...

"Night"

Draco turned and headed down to the Dungeon.
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 11-12-2006, 06:11 PM
Replies: 704
Harry Potter: Overcoming Obstacles
Views: 20,708
Posted By becca.123
"Well I don't have any intentions for that at the...

"Well I don't have any intentions for that at the moment."

Draco laughed and picked Hannah up and swung her around in the air. He put her down and kissed her lightly on the forehead.
...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 268

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:16 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251