sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 2673 users online including...
Josephjoirm , AlwaysSnapesGirl , QueenPhoenix

5 members
2668 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 88
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Anna Elizabeth
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-27-2009, 08:48 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 19,589
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
I like these. The second scan doesn't really even...

I like these. The second scan doesn't really even look like him, it's weird. I love how blue his eyes are!
Forum: Harry Potter News 12-09-2008, 02:07 AM
Replies: 27
Views: 4,287
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
I say it'll just be bitter, not bittersweet for...

I say it'll just be bitter, not bittersweet for me. I won't be able to watch other movies with one of the trio in them without thinking Harry Potter...
Forum: Harry Potter News 11-02-2008, 10:00 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,248
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
Wow.. I had no idea someone used a gun! That's...

Wow.. I had no idea someone used a gun! That's absolutely crazy...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-16-2008, 03:33 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 4,722
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
Meh... What ever... I feel like if I were to...

Meh... What ever...
I feel like if I were to see it in IMAX, I might miss something because the screen is so HUGE.
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-15-2008, 02:52 AM
Replies: 59
Views: 29,362
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
Omg... I still can't believe they are pushing the...

Omg... I still can't believe they are pushing the date. It seems almost like a spur of the moment decision(sp). I mean srsly... they have all these things about the Fall release, then all of a sudden...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-15-2008, 02:31 AM
Replies: 48
Views: 11,379
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
I think she is really pretty. I can't say that...

I think she is really pretty. I can't say that that's not how I imagined Lavender to look like, because I never really had a picture of her in my head. But if I were, I'd say that she'd be pretty...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-15-2008, 02:24 AM
Replies: 37
Views: 19,221
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
*Squeeeee* YES! This looks amazing. But, will...

*Squeeeee* YES! This looks amazing. But, will this still be released in Nov if the movie isn't... I think so.
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-15-2008, 02:17 AM
Replies: 42
Views: 8,498
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
Heeheeheehee. Dan is fuuny. I can't really...

Heeheeheehee. Dan is fuuny. I can't really picture him trying to flirt with a girl though. :D
I think the Rupert/Emma kiss should be pretty awkward for them and for us..
But I'm sure they'll do a...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-14-2008, 11:08 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 24,865
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
Awesome! I el-oh-vee-ee emma's style.

Awesome! I el-oh-vee-ee emma's style.
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-14-2008, 10:49 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 6,343
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
That's great! I think it's really cool she's into...

That's great! I think it's really cool she's into art. I'm going to study art too~
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-14-2008, 10:47 PM
Replies: 265
Views: 27,561
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
[checks calendar] Nope... isn't April Fools......

[checks calendar]
Nope... isn't April Fools... grrrr
OMG. This. Makes. Me. SO. MAD.
I can't believe they would do such a horrible thing! RAWR. [fumes]
[tries to be optimistic] well at least...
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-08-2008, 04:51 AM
Replies: 49
Views: 11,472
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
Aw those are cool; Harry and Ginny look a lot...

Aw those are cool; Harry and Ginny look a lot like their actors, Draco however does not, imo.
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-08-2008, 04:48 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 9,384
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
Omg! Seriously? Now I'm a little mad he isn't...

Omg! Seriously? Now I'm a little mad he isn't coming back. Guh... I guess it can't be worse than cutting poor Dobby out of the films, or even Peeves.
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-08-2008, 04:45 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 19,549
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
Oh wow, that's so sad! I always thought she made...

Oh wow, that's so sad! I always thought she made a better Fat Lady than the other. :( Rest in peace.
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-08-2008, 04:41 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,837
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
Cool, can't wait! I hope it's a good one!

Cool, can't wait! I hope it's a good one!
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-08-2008, 04:37 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 8,052
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
Nice pictures, but I'm not really liking how they...

Nice pictures, but I'm not really liking how they are making Hermione's hair so perfect. And it's too blonde, she is supposed to have brown hair. ---> :hermy:
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-16-2008, 03:11 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 8,409
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
Cool, I really hope the theme park won't be a...

Cool, I really hope the theme park won't be a disappointment for me... I'm also dreading the whole initial excitement of it opening.. which means it might be packed. I like empty theme parks ^_^
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-05-2007, 12:37 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 3,333
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
[sigh] Boy, he's dreamy.

[sigh] Boy, he's dreamy.
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-05-2007, 12:33 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 9,569
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
Is this the right link? Because the images in the...

Is this the right link? Because the images in the link are fan art drawings of Emma.
Forum: Harry Potter News 04-07-2007, 01:56 AM
Replies: 44
Views: 3,859
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
Pretty good, pretty good.

Pretty good, pretty good.
Forum: Harry Potter News 04-07-2007, 01:46 AM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,108
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
Oh my! I wish I had the Wii :arg: I'm glad...

Oh my! I wish I had the Wii :arg:
I'm glad it's not going to be like the 4th one, even though I did like how you could play it with your friends
Still, I can't wait!
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-22-2007, 11:45 PM
Replies: 97
Views: 6,140
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
That's horrible!! Grr

That's horrible!!
Grr
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-21-2007, 02:25 AM
Replies: 177
Views: 15,803
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
Hey hey hey guys, don't freak out it says she...

Hey hey hey guys, don't freak out it says she WILL be coming back:


I knew she wouldn't leave; I think she has enough sense to know that she needs to stay for the last two films, and it would be...
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-21-2007, 02:06 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 2,036
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
ZOMG! I can't wait for the game to come out, the...

ZOMG! I can't wait for the game to come out, the graphics look so pretty and real ^_^ I hope it's not a dissapointment like the 4th one was for me..
Forum: Harry Potter News 02-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Replies: 168
Views: 9,827
Posted By Anna Elizabeth
Hmmmm....... Well, I'm not going to say that...

Hmmmm.......

Well, I'm not going to say that I'm happy, because I'm still comtemplating on whether he is good or not..
Showing results 1 to 25 of 88

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268