sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 2879 users online including...
Josephjoirm , Zairinagem

3 members
2876 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 80
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: *me*
Forum: Catalogue Collection 01-31-2008, 09:06 AM
Replies: 271
Views: 19,559
Posted By *me*
Okay, so I've stolen Jonas Brothers, Hairspray,...

Okay, so I've stolen Jonas Brothers, Hairspray, and a bunch of random ones. :loved: I will credit and won't hotlink. ^_^
Forum: Catalogue Collection 01-31-2008, 08:40 AM
Replies: 359
Views: 20,846
Posted By *me*
OMG, I am so taking these. I shall credit! <33

OMG, I am so taking these. I shall credit! <33
Forum: Dusty Cellar 01-30-2008, 04:41 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 12,689
Posted By *me*
Here's the next part: Albus walked outside...

Here's the next part:

Albus walked outside with Rose to the greenhouses. There were other Gryffindor and Ravenclaw first-years heading in the same direction, and Al didn’t know what to expect...
Forum: Dusty Cellar 01-30-2008, 04:05 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 12,689
Posted By *me*
You'll all see what happens... Just wait 'till...

You'll all see what happens... Just wait 'till when they meet up in the courtyard... :shifty:

Okay, I was wondering how you guys all came across this FF. Please fill out the little form below and...
Forum: Dusty Cellar 01-28-2008, 03:16 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 12,689
Posted By *me*
Thanks everyone! And sorry I haven't posted for a...

Thanks everyone! And sorry I haven't posted for a week. I've been quite busy :(


:shifty: Don't you just love excuses to not pay attention in Maths?


Um, no. :lol: Speaking of Neville...
...
Forum: Catalogue Collection 01-25-2008, 04:49 AM
Replies: 359
Views: 20,846
Posted By *me*
*loves them* *steals* I shall credit, of...

*loves them*


*steals* I shall credit, of course. ^.^
Forum: Catalogue Collection 01-25-2008, 03:57 AM
Replies: 125
Views: 9,701
Posted By *me*
Surprise me with a siggeh! But please keep...

Surprise me with a siggeh!

But please keep all my text, apart from the Mean Girls and Thanks to Lissy line of course.

*wibbles* I had to take some out. Sowwy.
Forum: Catalogue Collection 01-22-2008, 08:36 AM
Replies: 271
Views: 19,559
Posted By *me*
*steals* I shall credit and of course no...

*steals* I shall credit and of course no hotlinking :loved:
Forum: Catalogue Collection 01-22-2008, 08:01 AM
Replies: 359
Views: 20,846
Posted By *me*
Oooooh *takes Thumbelina*

Oooooh *takes Thumbelina*
Forum: Catalogue Collection 01-22-2008, 07:35 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,235
Posted By *me*
Welcome to MMs! Nothing has taken my interest...

Welcome to MMs! Nothing has taken my interest yet, but be sure to see me here again!
Forum: Site Notices 01-21-2008, 11:45 AM
Replies: 79
Views: 5,389
Posted By *me*
Applied. Woah... It took me a long time to do...

Applied. Woah... It took me a long time to do that, thanks to the letter. XD.
Forum: Site Notices 01-21-2008, 10:07 AM
Replies: 45
Views: 3,361
Posted By *me*
Not really happy about the 10 character limit. I...

Not really happy about the 10 character limit. I mean, the games thread will be full of ..........................s or something else that's annoying. There a countless features of this site where...
Forum: Dusty Cellar 01-21-2008, 07:12 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 12,689
Posted By *me*
Hey, does everyone like my new colour? *models* ...

Hey, does everyone like my new colour? *models*


Or was he? :shifty: No, he wasn't. I'm just pulling your leg...or am I? :shifty:


Thankies. :loved:


Mmmm... a juicy new reader... Just...
Forum: Dusty Cellar 01-14-2008, 01:40 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 12,689
Posted By *me*
:lmao: :shifty: Thanks ^_^ I...

:lmao:


:shifty:


Thanks ^_^ I think pamsoid is the same as pams but with a crazeh twist. :lol:


New reader! :woot: Haiii Josey.
Forum: Dusty Cellar 01-13-2008, 09:36 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 12,689
Posted By *me*
I'm back! The vacation was fun, but I missed you...

I'm back! The vacation was fun, but I missed you guys and SS :(


:shifty:


:lol: Well, he is Harry's son, so you never know what other things he got from Harry :shifty:

Interesting...
Forum: Dusty Cellar 01-04-2008, 05:31 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 12,689
Posted By *me*
“Hey Al, look, there’s Scorpio,” Rose said...

“Hey Al, look, there’s Scorpio,” Rose said quietly, nudging Albus and nodding her head towards a group of boys, one with sleek blonde hair.

“I hope you listen to your Dad and don’t marry him,”...
Forum: The Quibbler 01-04-2008, 02:05 AM
Replies: 435
Views: 16,611
Posted By *me*
^ :lol: I feel sorry for you... It took about...

^ :lol: I feel sorry for you... It took about half an hour to take down when we had a fake tree, but last year we got a real one for the first time! *ish special*

Yeah... I thought I'd post here...
Forum: Dusty Cellar 01-04-2008, 01:02 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 12,689
Posted By *me*
Thanks guys, I love all these comments. ^_^...

Thanks guys, I love all these comments. ^_^ However, I'm sorry to say that I'll be going on a vacation starting tomorrow. :( Don't worry, though. I'll post more later today (I can't right now)....
Forum: Dusty Cellar 01-03-2008, 06:22 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 12,689
Posted By *me*
Okies, here's the next part: It was a fairly...

Okies, here's the next part:

It was a fairly long train ride, but soon enough they arrived at Hogsmeade Station. Al, Rose and Matt got off the train, a little unsure on where to go. But soon...
Forum: The Quibbler 01-03-2008, 05:15 AM
Replies: 435
Views: 16,611
Posted By *me*
Well, I have claustrophobia (or however you spell...

Well, I have claustrophobia (or however you spell it). That's a fear of small spaces, in case you didn't know. Seriously though, that's the worst of my fears... I nearly passed out in the shower the...
Forum: Dusty Cellar 01-01-2008, 03:43 AM
Replies: 56
Views: 12,689
Posted By *me*
The life of Albus Potter - Sa13+

Fan Fiction Administrator's note to the reader:

Dear reader, forgive us for tempting you and not delivering. This fic is unfinished and will remain so. We're keeping it here though, so that we can...
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 12-12-2007, 09:06 AM
Replies: 1,655
Views: 59,814
Posted By *me*
"Yes, it's very hectic, but if you be optimistic...

"Yes, it's very hectic, but if you be optimistic about it it's fine, especially after you get used to it," Jess replied, getting a little eager for a snack. "What about you? Do you have to apparate...
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 12-08-2007, 01:55 AM
Replies: 1,655
Views: 59,814
Posted By *me*
"It is, indeed," Jess replied. She smiled and...

"It is, indeed," Jess replied. She smiled and said, "Well, it's not that hard. It's actually quite easy once you study the subject." She smiled again and then continued, "Ah, I've had some great...
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 12-03-2007, 06:50 AM
Replies: 1,655
Views: 59,814
Posted By *me*
"Hey, that's cool. It's great to see someone at...

"Hey, that's cool. It's great to see someone at such a young age get that far already," Jess replied. "Well done. I and a couple of others are just studying about invisibility. We're trying to find a...
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 12-02-2007, 12:57 AM
Replies: 1,655
Views: 59,814
Posted By *me*
"Well, I tend to go for the less dangerous jobs...

"Well, I tend to go for the less dangerous jobs they give me, but yeah, dangerous is fun," Jess replied, smiling. It was great to see Rohey again and to learn about the current things that she was...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 80

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:17 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268