sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3191 users online including...
QueenPhoenix , Manuelsloro

4 members
3187 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 90
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Emil-Owich
Forum: Catalogue Collection 09-04-2010, 03:13 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,094
Posted By Emil-Owich
Marketplacement

Welcome
To
Marketplacement
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z118/botox-beast1/Untitled-1casopy.jpg

This is a Grab-bag, but I'd love to hear what Theme the next batch of graphics should have. ...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 07-08-2007, 02:23 PM
Replies: 358
Views: 12,159
Posted By Emil-Owich
"Well, it's these younglings I have in my squad"...

"Well, it's these younglings I have in my squad" replied Androkles and took a sip from his tea. "Fresh out from Hogwarts" he said and shook his head. "Back when I joined the ministry, one actually...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 07-08-2007, 02:07 PM
Replies: 358
Views: 12,159
Posted By Emil-Owich
Androkles looked at the young woman and furrowed...

Androkles looked at the young woman and furrowed his brow. He noticed that she talked to him as one would talk to an old and crazy person. Androkles sure was the first, but he was far from the...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 07-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Replies: 358
Views: 12,159
Posted By Emil-Owich
Androkles entered the cafeteria only looking for...

Androkles entered the cafeteria only looking for a cup of tea. He walked over to the drinks section and picked up a normal sized cup. He held the cup over one of the floating taps and gently turned a...
Forum: Harry Potter News 07-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Replies: 78
Views: 5,255
Posted By Emil-Owich
I can't see it

I can't see it
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-28-2007, 10:13 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 1,854
Posted By Emil-Owich
It's actually what I had expected... although it...

It's actually what I had expected... although it is maybe a bit harsh
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-24-2007, 03:45 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 2,102
Posted By Emil-Owich
OMg it's great

OMg it's great
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 06-20-2007, 09:10 AM
Replies: 366
Views: 17,903
Posted By Emil-Owich
Blasimore rolled his eyes and then wondered how...

Blasimore rolled his eyes and then wondered how anyone could've chosen such an ignorant leader for their group. "Let me explain something to you" started the boy in a soft soothing tone. "The...
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 06-20-2007, 08:41 AM
Replies: 366
Views: 17,903
Posted By Emil-Owich
Blassimore laughed. Not that 'oh that's funny'...

Blassimore laughed. Not that 'oh that's funny' laugh, no more like the taunting annoying laugh. "Your farther certainly doesn't impress anyone", he retorted and then measured the girl with his eye....
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 06-20-2007, 08:22 AM
Replies: 366
Views: 17,903
Posted By Emil-Owich
Blassimore stopped walking and turned around to...

Blassimore stopped walking and turned around to face Luce. "Ah yes, I would walk thru fire and" he tried to find anything else to say, "ehhm, other stuff for this petite and shabby daughter of a poor...
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 06-19-2007, 11:08 PM
Replies: 366
Views: 17,903
Posted By Emil-Owich
"Why so grumpy?" Blassimore asked and grabbed the...

"Why so grumpy?" Blassimore asked and grabbed the girl by the wrist almost dragging her up from the chair. He slowly walked toward the portrait hole making sure that Salinea was following. He...
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 06-19-2007, 10:25 PM
Replies: 366
Views: 17,903
Posted By Emil-Owich
Transt made a false laugh and stood up. "You,...

Transt made a false laugh and stood up. "You, Sal", he started and then neared her position. "Always look lovely". He wasn't used to people commenting on his looks, but it was nice with a change...
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 06-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Replies: 366
Views: 17,903
Posted By Emil-Owich
YAY PM's I feel special

Blassimore woke up for a new day at this insane place of a education institution. He quickly went to the showers and let his hair be as it had been before. He stepped out of the showering room, only...
Forum: Harry Potter News 06-19-2007, 09:21 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 2,333
Posted By Emil-Owich
Nice one.

Nice one.
Forum: Catalogue Collection 06-13-2007, 10:10 AM
Replies: 276
Views: 13,819
Posted By Emil-Owich
I love that last one, great cropping!!

I love that last one, great cropping!!
Forum: Harry Potter News 05-15-2007, 03:39 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 1,897
Posted By Emil-Owich
O'm gonna enter. I suck, but I might as well try

O'm gonna enter. I suck, but I might as well try
Forum: Harry Potter News 05-13-2007, 06:58 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 4,445
Posted By Emil-Owich
I wouldn't mind seeing her following Dan's...

I wouldn't mind seeing her following Dan's footsteps :P
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 05-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Replies: 366
Views: 17,903
Posted By Emil-Owich
OOC: Lets get this RP started once again ...

OOC: Lets get this RP started once again

"For Merlins sake Salinea", Blassimore uttered and stood up. "You're being too dramatic", he informed her and moved to stand beside the girl. He had no...
Forum: Site Notices 04-08-2007, 06:46 PM
Replies: 48
Views: 2,463
Posted By Emil-Owich
I'm gonna aply XD

I'm gonna aply XD
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 02-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Replies: 366
Views: 17,903
Posted By Emil-Owich
Blassimore looked toward the common room entrance...

Blassimore looked toward the common room entrance when an icy cold voice spoke. "Ahh the leader finally cares to join us. And it's 7 past on mine", the boy informed Salinea. His watch was always ten...
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 02-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Replies: 366
Views: 17,903
Posted By Emil-Owich
Alex moved away from the girl when she started to...

Alex moved away from the girl when she started to hiss. Slytherin, indeed, he thought and looked a bit scared. Alexander got more and more scared of the girl as she continued her psycho-babble. All...
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 02-16-2007, 01:27 AM
Replies: 366
Views: 17,903
Posted By Emil-Owich
"I dunno" mumbled Alex and looked at the floor....

"I dunno" mumbled Alex and looked at the floor. "I guess I'm not evil". THat was all he could come up wtih - and it was true. He didn't know what good he could do for THEM. If it wasn't for the...
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 02-15-2007, 11:49 PM
Replies: 366
Views: 17,903
Posted By Emil-Owich
"Yes I know what you're talking about - but what...

"Yes I know what you're talking about - but what do you want?!", Alex said rather harshly. It was very unlike him to talk in such a tone, but he could sense that this slytherin was up to something....
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 02-15-2007, 04:20 AM
Replies: 366
Views: 17,903
Posted By Emil-Owich
Alex finally stopped pushing the door and turned...

Alex finally stopped pushing the door and turned around. "What's in there?" Alex said wondering if it was some sort of monster. If that was the case he was glad he didn't manage to get into the room....
Forum: Janus Thickey Ward 02-15-2007, 01:05 AM
Replies: 366
Views: 17,903
Posted By Emil-Owich
Blassimore looked Riley in the eyes and then...

Blassimore looked Riley in the eyes and then arched his eyebrow. "Didn't catch that last thing", he said confused but then shook his head. "Anyway - What did you do?" he asked with a smirk before...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 90

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:15 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268