sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 3666 users online including...
Kimothy

4 members
3662 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 25 of 64
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: iamoscar
Forum: Catalogue Collection 01-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Replies: 347
Views: 25,691
Posted By iamoscar
Sorry about the late reply. Thank you so much, I...

Sorry about the late reply. Thank you so much, I love them! :glomp:
Forum: Catalogue Collection 12-30-2009, 01:18 PM
Replies: 347
Views: 25,691
Posted By iamoscar
Beautiful graphics.Can I request too? ☆ FORM...

Beautiful graphics.Can I request too?

☆ FORM ☆

☆ Type of Graphic ☆: An Avatar and a Signature please.
☆ Dimensions ☆: Whatever works.
☆ Color Scheme ☆: I trust your choice.
☆ Text ☆: "Call...
Forum: Catalogue Collection 12-28-2007, 05:25 PM
Replies: 411
Views: 19,650
Posted By iamoscar
That's awesome!Thank you so much!:glomp:

That's awesome!Thank you so much!:glomp:
Forum: Catalogue Collection 12-27-2007, 06:46 PM
Replies: 411
Views: 19,650
Posted By iamoscar
Heya!Great work!Could I have a siggy with this...

Heya!Great work!Could I have a siggy with this pic (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/iamoscar/bleeding1.jpg) and the quote "The only way to stop time is to take a photograph".

Thankies!!:D
Forum: Catalogue Collection 09-21-2007, 02:29 PM
Replies: 397
Views: 19,182
Posted By iamoscar
Vishu!!That was love!!!Thank you so much!You're...

Vishu!!That was love!!!Thank you so much!You're brilliant,know that?Lots of love on you!:loved:
Forum: Catalogue Collection 09-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Replies: 397
Views: 19,182
Posted By iamoscar
Heya!I am simply in love with both of your...

Heya!I am simply in love with both of your work!:loved:May I request?

I'd like a siggy with this pics:one (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/iamoscar/HPpoa_0730.jpg) and two...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-18-2007, 10:29 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 2,665
Posted By iamoscar
Eeek!I love Tom!He looks great:loved: I'm so...

Eeek!I love Tom!He looks great:loved: I'm so happy to finally hear some news on him:)

*I so totally did not watch the sequence where he apeared for about 5 times:whistle: *
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 07-18-2007, 12:06 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,852
Posted By iamoscar
"Okies,sir."Lia Black said and bowed.She took the...

"Okies,sir."Lia Black said and bowed.She took the memo back and got out to deliver it.The mInister seemed quite disturbed,she wanted to help him,but she didn't think it was apropiate.
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 07-16-2007, 07:27 AM
Replies: 53
Views: 2,852
Posted By iamoscar
Lia Black entered shily with Gerald Young and...

Lia Black entered shily with Gerald Young and waited for him to finish his statement.She was kind of new,so she was hoping she didn't do anything wrong.As hard as she tried to act as cool as...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 07-14-2007, 06:25 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,247
Posted By iamoscar
"Oh,thanks so much miss."she said smiling while...

"Oh,thanks so much miss."she said smiling while she got up from the armchair and turned her to look at Gerald.
"Coming?"she wondered why the Minister wanted to see them both,I suppose he wants to...
Forum: Site Notices 07-13-2007, 06:44 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 2,531
Posted By iamoscar
lol!that really was funny!joins in the...

lol!that really was funny!joins in the dance:bnadnce:
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 07-13-2007, 11:57 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,247
Posted By iamoscar
"Thery nice too meet you too.Thanks."She gave...

"Thery nice too meet you too.Thanks."She gave Mackenzie one last smile and went to sit down on one of the fluffy armchiars.She started glancing trough the room.This Mackenzie Marin seemed to be a...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 07-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 2,247
Posted By iamoscar
Lia entered shily into the Senior...

Lia entered shily into the Senior Undersecretary's office and looked around to a person she could adress."Hello."she greeted the people inside smiling and moved to a certain women:
"Hey,I need to...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 07-12-2007, 03:56 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,692
Posted By iamoscar
"Oh thanks!"she grinned and took the paper from...

"Oh thanks!"she grinned and took the paper from him.She gave him one last smile and than turned to her desk to start working on her assingment.She was happy she finally had something to do and won't...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 07-11-2007, 06:35 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,692
Posted By iamoscar
"Too bad."she said smiling and moved over to her...

"Too bad."she said smiling and moved over to her desk.Everyone seemed to be so busy,she actually felt bad there was no work to do involving her liason.'Oh well...I'll start organizing the things on...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 07-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,692
Posted By iamoscar
"Well,I don't know about you,but no work to do...

"Well,I don't know about you,but no work to do about the Magical Creatures,as far as I know."she said answering both their questions.The guy Gerald Young seemed to be showing of his best features...
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 07-10-2007, 03:16 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,692
Posted By iamoscar
"Nice to meet you too..."she gave him a charming...

"Nice to meet you too..."she gave him a charming smile,the way his hair fell seemed to have quite an effect on her.

"So,what department,do you have on your behalf?"she asked thinking that this...
Forum: Site Notices 07-10-2007, 11:35 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 3,608
Posted By iamoscar
Thank you for the apreciations:P :clown:

Thank you for the apreciations:P :clown:
Forum: Site Notices 07-10-2007, 08:17 AM
Replies: 63
Views: 3,608
Posted By iamoscar
I am such an angel:whistle: :angel:

I am such an angel:whistle: :angel:
Forum: Brennan Cooper Era 07-10-2007, 08:10 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,692
Posted By iamoscar
Lia walked into the room thery confident,with a...

Lia walked into the room thery confident,with a sly smile spread on her face.Her clothes were in perfect order,she was wearing a black and red dress that matched her shiny hair.Her blue eyes scaned...
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-13-2007, 01:51 PM
Replies: 37
Views: 2,000
Posted By iamoscar
I actually finished Gof in two days,and it was...

I actually finished Gof in two days,and it was just before my exams...and even if they work full-time they would have finished it at last...but I guess the people interviewed weren't big harry potter...
Forum: Harry Potter News 03-11-2007, 05:29 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 3,023
Posted By iamoscar
just signed!:D 10372 'till now!

just signed!:D

10372 'till now!
Forum: Site Notices 01-13-2007, 04:46 PM
Replies: 98
Views: 4,243
Posted By iamoscar
Happy Birtday to SS!The best site ever! ...

Happy Birtday to SS!The best site ever!
And to all of us either!
Forum: Site Notices 01-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Replies: 214
Views: 10,343
Posted By iamoscar
Aw,that's so good news! Congrats to all the...

Aw,that's so good news!

Congrats to all the family, especially to the mommy! :flower:

Welcome Elizabeth Kristi!Thery cute name!
Forum: Harry Potter News 09-29-2006, 05:14 PM
Replies: 154
Views: 10,712
Posted By iamoscar
I still couldn't use that key...

I still couldn't use that key...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 64

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268