sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 2691 users online including...

1 members
2690 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Search Forums


Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: HP-Fan-71
Forum: Term 23: September - December 2009 09-17-2009, 04:23 AM
Replies: 521
Views: 24,523
Posted By HP-Fan-71
Hufflepuff Penelope had just finished what was possibly one...

Penelope had just finished what was possibly one of the best meals she had ever had (although she'd never tell her mum that). She was still marveling at how the food had just appeared right before...
Forum: Term 23: September - December 2009 09-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Replies: 521
Views: 24,523
Posted By HP-Fan-71
Hufflepuff Penelope saw an open seat near a student who...

Penelope saw an open seat near a student who looked to be first-year as well. She couldn't help noticing that the petite girl seemed to look a little lonely, something Penelope understood. Penelope...
Forum: Term 23: September - December 2009 09-15-2009, 02:50 AM
Replies: 76
Views: 5,789
Posted By HP-Fan-71
And so it begins...

Penelope moved along in the sea of other first-years who were making their way to the front of the Great Hall. Still remembering with wander the boat ride in and then trying to take in every site...
Forum: Term 23: September - December 2009 09-14-2009, 11:27 AM
Replies: 510
Views: 21,013
Posted By HP-Fan-71
Hufflepuff Penelope took the piece of bubblegum Lettie...

Penelope took the piece of bubblegum Lettie offered her with a smile. "Thank you!" she said. Penelope opened the wrapper and tentatively put the gum in her mouth. She wasn't completely sure but felt...
Forum: Term 23: September - December 2009 09-14-2009, 01:15 AM
Replies: 510
Views: 21,013
Posted By HP-Fan-71
Hufflepuff Penelope smiled warmly at the older girl, who...

Penelope smiled warmly at the older girl, who seemed to be quite nice, shook her hand, and said, "I'm pleased to meet you, Lettie. I do hope your cat will be okay. I'm sure I will have to play doctor...
Forum: Term 23: September - December 2009 09-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Replies: 510
Views: 21,013
Posted By HP-Fan-71
Hufflepuff Penelope had been staring out the window watching...

Penelope had been staring out the window watching the trees and sky move by in a blur when the compartment door was flung open revealing an older girl, pretty, with intense eyes that seemed to take...
Forum: Term 23: September - December 2009 09-13-2009, 12:36 PM
Replies: 510
Views: 21,013
Posted By HP-Fan-71
Hufflepuff Penelope walked through the corridor of the...

Penelope walked through the corridor of the train, passing one full compartment after another, struggling to keep hold of her cat as she dragged her trunk behind her. Paisley mewed loudly. "I know,...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-23-2009, 11:02 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 5,614
Posted By HP-Fan-71
I can't say I blame him. He's ready to move on...

I can't say I blame him. He's ready to move on to other roles, which he already began doing with Equus, My Boy Jack, and December Boys. He's supposed to shooting a new film after the last HP films...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 7,934
Posted By HP-Fan-71
It is so great of these wonderful actors to do...

It is so great of these wonderful actors to do this. Wishing I had the money to get the bear Dan signed. I saw on e-bay earlier today that it was at like $302 or something like that.
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-23-2009, 10:56 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 5,864
Posted By HP-Fan-71
Thinking I'm definitely going to have to purchase...

Thinking I'm definitely going to have to purchase this book. I'm a big fan of Daniel Radcliffe, and it would be cool to follow him a day in the life.
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 14,833
Posted By HP-Fan-71
I think this is going to be a perfect place to...

I think this is going to be a perfect place to split the movie. It acts as a great cliff hanger for those who have not read the books (but should!). I cannot wait for to see these last two movies...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-23-2009, 10:51 PM
Replies: 63
Views: 28,141
Posted By HP-Fan-71
It is amazing how much different he looks here...

It is amazing how much different he looks here than when he's in character as Draco. Of course, the hair has much to do with that, but he is so expressive in his non-HP photo shoots. My daughter...
Forum: Harry Potter News 08-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Replies: 103
Views: 29,574
Posted By HP-Fan-71
I actually listened to this earlier today, and I...

I actually listened to this earlier today, and I really enjoyed it. I know absolutely nothing about cricket, but it was fun hearing them talk about the game and also about the movies and their...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:09 AM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2026, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268