SnitchSeeker.com

SnitchSeeker.com (https://www.snitchseeker.com/forum.php)
-   Catalogue Collection (https://www.snitchseeker.com/catalogue-collection/)
-   -   The Triad (https://www.snitchseeker.com/catalogue-collection/the-triad-79223/)

Jokun 01-06-2011 08:13 PM

The Triad
 
The Triad

Welcome to The Triad this is the first time the three of us ever formed a shop together we hope it doesn't become overwhelming so we hope you enjoy and subscribe to us.

Jokun
Hi y'all my name is Kevin I'm 21 I have been doing graphic's for a long time please don't ask how long because I will start feeling old hehe. I went to college at the Art Institute of New York majoring in graphic design this will be my 7th shop so far on Snitch Seeker. I am inspired my Asian media when it comes to art and you just might see that in some of my works

SPOILER!!: Examples:


neaped:
Hi! I'm Niels :) I'm from the Netherlands and I've been working with photoshop for a few years now. I liked making graphics for ever! This is my second shop, and I look forward to making your request :yes:


SPOILER!!: Examples:


Yusrieee
Hey everyone! It's me, Yusra. I've been making graphics for over 4 years now and well, decided to team up with two awesome graphicators - Kevin and Niels. Hopefully this time around, my university wouldn't take over my life O____O




Grab bags:

Tom Felton [x] By Kevin

We are open for Requests.


SPOILER!!: Form

What do you want : Avi, PP, Sig or Set
Name of your actor or actress :
Hogwarts or Ministry Character :
Size:
Text :
Theme (optional) :

Lilly94 01-06-2011 08:29 PM

Congrats on the shop guys;)
Some awesome graphics up there:loved:
I shall deffo be here with a request some time:yes:

Kaos.Doodles 01-06-2011 08:32 PM

:woot: Congrats & welcome guys! Your stuff looks awesome :D

Ellieeenator 01-06-2011 10:05 PM

Hehe *giggles* I spot some of my previous requests in your examples. :D So I just feel like I need to request again. :yes: Seeing as your work is sooo pretteh! :xd:

What do you want : Set please!
Name of your actor or actress : Taylor Swift
Hogwarts or Ministry Character : Soon-to-be Hogwarts charrie
Size: The siggy no bigger than 150px
Text : Siggy; Sadie Perdieu PP; Miss 7th Year Slytherin Av; No text
Theme (optional) : None in particular. I'm up to whatever.
Preferred Pics: 1, 2, 3, 4

Soo yeah...I'm up to any of those pics in this request.

I can't wait to see how they turn out. :D

Jokun 01-06-2011 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DracikinsLuver4321 (Post 10085590)
Hehe *giggles* I spot some of my previous requests in your examples. :D So I just feel like I need to request again. :yes: Seeing as your work is sooo pretteh! :xd:

What do you want : Set please!
Name of your actor or actress : Taylor Swift
Hogwarts or Ministry Character : Soon-to-be Hogwarts charrie
Size: The siggy no bigger than 150px
Text : Siggy; Sadie Perdieu PP; Miss 7th Year Slytherin Av; No text
Theme (optional) : None in particular. I'm up to whatever.
Preferred Pics: 1, 2, 3, 4

Soo yeah...I'm up to any of those pics in this request.

I can't wait to see how they turn out. :D

I will be taking on your request.

Jokun 01-06-2011 11:02 PM

Pick Up:

DracikinsLuver4321





I played around while making your graphics one is colorful and bright and one is black white and gray.
I hope you like and enjoy them.
Remember to follow the rules and make sure to credit.
Plus Feedback is welcome.

Ellieeenator 01-06-2011 11:10 PM

OMG! :faint: :faint:

They look AMAZING!!! :loved: :D

I especially LOOOOVE the black and white. :xd:

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! :)

:glomp:

Ooops....one little teensy thing....it's says 6th year instead of 7th. Do ya think you can change it?

Jokun 01-06-2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DracikinsLuver4321 (Post 10085806)
OMG! :faint: :faint:

They look AMAZING!!! :loved: :D

I especially LOOOOVE the black and white. :xd:

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! :)

:glomp:

Ooops....one little teensy thing....it's says 6th year instead of 7th. Do ya think you can change it?

Oh I am terribly sorry yeah I can, here I hope they are better.


Ellieeenator 01-06-2011 11:28 PM

Hehe thank you! :glomp:

PureBlood64 01-06-2011 11:37 PM

What do you want : Set ^_^
Name of your actor or actress : The models Adam Brody but I would prefer if you get your images from here
Hogwarts or Ministry Character : Soon To Be Hogwarts
Size: Av: 100px x 100px Sig: 450px x 150px PP: 350px x 350px
Text : Av: Chase Sig&PP: Chase Underwood below: Fifth Year Slytherin
Theme (optional) : Yooou Chose :D Thankies guys, your stuff is awesome!

Jokun 01-06-2011 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureBlood64 (Post 10085894)
What do you want : Set ^_^
Name of your actor or actress : The models Adam Brody but I would prefer if you get your images from here
Hogwarts or Ministry Character : Soon To Be Hogwarts
Size: Av: 100px x 100px Sig: 450px x 150px PP: 350px x 350px
Text : Av: Chase Sig&PP: Chase Underwood below: Fifth Year Slytherin
Theme (optional) : Yooou Chose :D Thankies guys, your stuff is awesome!

neaped will be doing your request.

MuggleDinosaur 01-07-2011 12:03 AM

What do you want : Set
Name of your actor or actress : Nina Dobrev
Hogwarts or Ministry Character : Ministry
Size: PP: 300x300 Signature: 400x130
Text : Avatar: { Katerina } PP: { Looking for Love } Katerina Leah Graham Signature: { I've Got A Secret } Katerina
Theme (optional) : Up to you.
Pictures: 1234567

iBeJenn 01-07-2011 12:03 AM

What do you want : Avi, PP, Sig or Set ;; Set please :D
Name of your actor or actress : Mona Johannesson but there are loads here. ^_^
Hogwarts or Ministry Character : HNT charrie
Size: Siggy - 450 x 150 ;; PP - 250 x 350
Text : Siggy ;; Orabelle Bianca Bellamonte, a sharp contrast to her hyper cousin . PP;; Ohmygosh! It's Orabelle! .
Theme (optional) : Noneee

Jokun 01-07-2011 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImaBRE! (Post 10085993)
What do you want : Set
Name of your actor or actress : Nina Dobrev
Hogwarts or Ministry Character : Ministry
Size: PP: 300x300 Signature: 400x130
Text : Avatar: { Katerina } PP: { Looking for Love } Katerina Leah Graham Signature: { I've Got A Secret } Katerina
Theme (optional) : Up to you.
Pictures: 1234567

I will be taking your request.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiiWishiWasYours (Post 10085996)
What do you want : Avi, PP, Sig or Set ;; Set please :D
Name of your actor or actress : Mona Johannesson but there are loads here. ^_^
Hogwarts or Ministry Character : HNT charrie
Size: Siggy - 450 x 150 ;; PP - 250 x 350
Text : Siggy ;; Orabelle Bianca Bellamonte, a sharp contrast to her hyper cousin . PP;; Ohmygosh! It's Orabelle! .
Theme (optional) : Noneee

And Yusrieee will be taking your request.

Jokun 01-07-2011 01:46 AM

Pick Up:

ImaBre




I hope you enjoy.
Remember to follow the rules.
Feedback would be nice.

MuggleDinosaur 01-07-2011 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokun (Post 10086253)
Pick Up:

ImaBre




I hope you enjoy.
Remember to follow the rules.
Feedback would be nice.

Oh Kevin they're so beautiful. I love them so much, :glomp:

Jokun 01-07-2011 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImaBRE! (Post 10086260)
Oh Kevin they're so beautiful. I love them so much, :glomp:

I am happy you like them please do come back.

Yusrieee 01-07-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiiWishiWasYours (Post 10085996)
What do you want : Avi, PP, Sig or Set ;; Set please :D
Name of your actor or actress : Mona Johannesson but there are loads here. ^_^
Hogwarts or Ministry Character : HNT charrie
Size: Siggy - 450 x 150 ;; PP - 250 x 350
Text : Siggy ;; Orabelle Bianca Bellamonte, a sharp contrast to her hyper cousin . PP;; Ohmygosh! It's Orabelle! .
Theme (optional) : Noneee

Here you go:


I tried my best to not decrease the image quality whilst compression. And I hope you like it :)

PureBlood64 01-07-2011 09:39 AM

What do you want : set
Name of your actor or actress : Taylor Momsen
Hogwarts or Ministry Character : hogwarts
Size: avvy: 100px x 100px siggy: 450px x 150px PP: 350px x 350px
Text : siggy: This Is Who I Am pp: What could we do without Coraline?
Theme (optional) : with the pp can it be like the one you made for xiiWishiWasYours? unless someone else gets my request, thank you all

Lollipop! 01-07-2011 09:44 AM

What do you want : PP & Sig
Name of your actor or actress : Pixie Lott; here's an album if you want
Hogwarts or Ministry Character : Hogwarts
Size: the sig 140px
Text : pp- Bonnie Campbell signature- Ready to give Hogwarts it's yearly dose of CRAZINESS
Theme (optional) : up to you

thanks in advance

iBeJenn 01-07-2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yusrieee (Post 10087362)
Here you go:


I tried my best to not decrease the image quality whilst compression. And I hope you like it :)

One moment please... :faint: :faint: :faint:

They're absolutely gorgeous and just the way I imagine Orabelle being!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! :D iLuffers them loads and shall treasure them forever and will huggle and feed them three times a day. THANK YOU!!!! :loved:

Yusrieee 01-07-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Real Lily Potter (Post 10087381)
What do you want : set
Name of your actor or actress : Taylor Momsen
Hogwarts or Ministry Character : hogwarts
Size: avvy: 100px x 100px siggy: 450px x 150px PP: 350px x 350px
Text : siggy: This Is Who I Am pp: What could we do without Coraline?
Theme (optional) : with the pp can it be like the one you made for xiiWishiWasYours? unless someone else gets my request, thank you all

Since you wanted the PP to be like xiiWishiWasYours, I'll snag your request! :D


xiiWishiWasYours:
I'm really glad that you liked it! :glomp:

neaped 01-07-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureBlood64 (Post 10085894)
What do you want : Set ^_^
Name of your actor or actress : The models Adam Brody but I would prefer if you get your images from here
Hogwarts or Ministry Character : Soon To Be Hogwarts
Size: Av: 100px x 100px Sig: 450px x 150px PP: 350px x 350px
Text : Av: Chase Sig&PP: Chase Underwood below: Fifth Year Slytherin
Theme (optional) : Yooou Chose :D Thankies guys, your stuff is awesome!


Jokun 01-07-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilyLunaGinnyPotter (Post 10087390)
What do you want : PP & Sig
Name of your actor or actress : Pixie Lott; here's an album if you want
Hogwarts or Ministry Character : Hogwarts
Size: the sig 140px
Text : pp- Bonnie Campbell signature- Ready to give Hogwarts it's yearly dose of CRAZINESS
Theme (optional) : up to you

thanks in advance

If no one took your request I will be very pleased to take urs.

Yusrieee 01-07-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Real Lily Potter (Post 10087381)
What do you want : set
Name of your actor or actress : Taylor Momsen
Hogwarts or Ministry Character : hogwarts
Size: avvy: 100px x 100px siggy: 450px x 150px PP: 350px x 350px
Text : siggy: This Is Who I Am pp: What could we do without Coraline?
Theme (optional) : with the pp can it be like the one you made for xiiWishiWasYours? unless someone else gets my request, thank you all

Pickup!


I changed the PP size because the file size was exceeding SS limit.
I hope you like it and poke me if you need any changes :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194