sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Hogwarts RPG

Students: 9872
Classes: 15
Professors: 12

00
00
View Points

Members

There are 875 users online including...
hermionesclone , Chelliephone , Austinwals , Kimothy , PhoenixRising , Stevendalo

9 members
866 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > United Kingdom > Atlantis


Atlantis ...come seek us where our voices sound...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-18-2022, 10:56 AM
The Announcer The Announcer is offline
 
Default Living Quarters


Repurposed and refurbished, the coral prison has become a land dweller's fantasy get away. once Under the watchful eye of the merchieftess and her guard, the merpeople have taken great care to ensure their human guests are comfortable. An air bubble, similar to the larger one at the gala-gone-wrong, encloses the living quarters, and the clear barrier separating air from water provides a breathtaking view of the city and the ocean around it. Barnacle-covered rock walls separate a common area with a few magenta and orange sea sponge couches, a table created from wooden debris, and sea sponge chairs. There are various forms of mermish entertainment such as playing cards made from shells, rackets and a bowl of sea urchins for a romping round of Splaniss, balls made from sea sponge to try your hand at the mermish version of water polo, and more. Think of this space as a communal living room for all guests with private rooms ranging from singles to suites for families nestled off just behind the barnacle-cover walls..

Several vials of a cerulean-colored potion are available on the table. The Merchieftess has explained personally to each guest that the concoction was developed from a deep sea relative of gillyweed. One vial, and humans get gills and fins for several hours. You are free to swim about and explore Atlantis safely upon its consumption.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 07:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 61,317

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Default Ali / Hartley
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Throughout the entire trip in the bubble, his eyes had been darting left and right, taking in every single bit of underwater life that could be seen. His eyes still were looking about in every direction possible in fact, especially now that they had arrived at the large air bubble that would be their home away from home during their stay. His mouth would have dropped open in awe, but Dafydd refrained from letting that happen as he didn't want to appear rude as he examined the barnacle-covered rock walls and sea sponge couches and chairs.

"Wow!" he exclaimed for probably the hundredth time, moving toward the edge of the bubble to take in the breathtaking view of the city. His hand was attached to Hartley's, so naturally excited tugging and squeezing was happening. "Can you believe this is how we're spending our holiday?"

Already he was ready to toss their belongings in their private room and explore every nook and cranny of Atlantis.
__________________

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 09:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 212,658

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Daf! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Throughout the entire trip in the bubble, his eyes had been darting left and right, taking in every single bit of underwater life that could be seen. His eyes still were looking about in every direction possible in fact, especially now that they had arrived at the large air bubble that would be their home away from home during their stay. His mouth would have dropped open in awe, but Dafydd refrained from letting that happen as he didn't want to appear rude as he examined the barnacle-covered rock walls and sea sponge couches and chairs.

"Wow!" he exclaimed for probably the hundredth time, moving toward the edge of the bubble to take in the breathtaking view of the city. His hand was attached to Hartley's, so naturally excited tugging and squeezing was happening. "Can you believe this is how we're spending our holiday?"

Already he was ready to toss their belongings in their private room and explore every nook and cranny of Atlantis.

Hartley had visited Atlantis once before but that had been just for a day and just for him to experience what all the hubbub about the place had been. He had rather enjoyed his brief visit and had made a resolution to return. However, clearly it hadn’t been a strong one because it had taken him years to be here again. Not that he minded because this time he was with Dafydd and they were here for a nice little vacay.

Rather than reacquaint himself with the view of the underwater city, his gaze had been stuck mostly on Daf. Daf’s excitement and interest in the place was sheer joy to watch. Nope, his boyfriend was far more interesting to watch. Even as Hartley was dragged {quite willingly} all around during Daf’s exploration, he never ceased to be amazed how the wonder on the other guy’s face. Not even the frequent ‘wow’ sounded old and boring.

“Right? Quite the view it is.”


Hartley was definitely not referring to Atlantis’ view.
__________________
🌺🌺🌺 I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 09:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 61,317

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

With a view like this, it was unclear to him how Hartley had only been to Atlantis once and that it had taken him so many years to return. Not that Dafydd was going to complain about that one bit, considering he was quite pleased that his boyfriend's return to the 'lost' island was with him. This was bound to be an adventure that they wouldn't be forgetting about any time soon.

He continued to look outward, taking in the sight of the fish, the hippocampi, and various merpeople (a group of which his eyes lingered on for a few seconds longer) going about their day. But his gaze shifted at Hartley's comment, only to roll his eyes when it was obvious that the boyfriend was talking about him rather than the view of marine flora and fauna.

"The view's out there, you goofball," Daf responded with a grin. "Besides staring at my face all day, is there anything you want to do first?" There was a beat before he added, "We could check out the garden, go for a ride on a hippocampus, or find somewhere to flirt with some merpeople."
__________________

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 11:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 212,658

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Daf! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
With a view like this, it was unclear to him how Hartley had only been to Atlantis once and that it had taken him so many years to return. Not that Dafydd was going to complain about that one bit, considering he was quite pleased that his boyfriend's return to the 'lost' island was with him. This was bound to be an adventure that they wouldn't be forgetting about any time soon.

He continued to look outward, taking in the sight of the fish, the hippocampi, and various merpeople (a group of which his eyes lingered on for a few seconds longer) going about their day. But his gaze shifted at Hartley's comment, only to roll his eyes when it was obvious that the boyfriend was talking about him rather than the view of marine flora and fauna.

"The view's out there, you goofball," Daf responded with a grin. "Besides staring at my face all day, is there anything you want to do first?" There was a beat before he added, "We could check out the garden, go for a ride on a hippocampus, or find somewhere to flirt with some merpeople."

It was mainly because of work. Hartley got so into travelling all over the world that he honestly quite forgot about Atlantis. Then came along his decision to continue his studies and that further drove his abysmal memory in the wrong direction about the place. But when the topic came up about them needing to vacay somewhere, Atlantis popped right back up. And, boy, was he glad about it! Atlantis was the perfect spot AND he got to enjoy Daf’s reaction to it. It was a double win for him!

Seeing Daf’s gaze linger longer than necessary on the merpeople made Hartley slightly jealous {which had never happened before} and he forced himself to remind himself about the terms of their relationship. Not to mention he reminded himself that Daf wanted to come on vacay with HIM.

Daf’s words had him breaking out in a grin. It was true that Hart turned into an absolute goof whenever the other man was involved. Hestill marvelled that Daf was the only human to ever have this effect on him. Despite the joking reprimand, he still focused on Daf. “Uhhh. Let’s check out the garden,’’ he suggested, that twinge of jealousy rearing its head again. “It’s really nice out there from what I remember.”

Not for the last time did Hartley wonder if he told Dafrydd that he loved him, if it would make a difference to Dafydd looking at other people in that manner. Or Merpeople.
__________________
🌺🌺🌺 I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 61,317

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Atlantis was just the tip of the iceberg if Hartley wanted to continue seeing the world with him and enjoy the reactions that came across his face. Truth be told, Daf had done a lot of travelling when he was younger -- he was born in Australia and went wherever his dad and mum went until his mum wanted to settle down in Wales. But that all happened up until he was three, and since then it was only life in the United Kingdom he had memories of. So this trip was quite a big deal for him.

Any indication of jealousy from Hartley went unnoticed. The lingering gaze was nothing to be worried about, which Dafydd would have some words of reassurance had he been aware. He hadn't let go of the boyfriend's hand still, and now those blue eyes were only on his Goofball. A nod of approval was given at the choice that had been made.

"Garden it is. But first --" The handholding did come to an end so Daf could locate his camera. Once it was found, a hand was placed on one of Hartley's shoulders, directing him into position so the underwater city beyond was a backdrop for a few photos. "-- a few quick snaps before we drop off our stuff in our room and venture out!"
__________________

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 09:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 212,658

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Daf! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Atlantis was just the tip of the iceberg if Hartley wanted to continue seeing the world with him and enjoy the reactions that came across his face. Truth be told, Daf had done a lot of travelling when he was younger -- he was born in Australia and went wherever his dad and mum went until his mum wanted to settle down in Wales. But that all happened up until he was three, and since then it was only life in the United Kingdom he had memories of. So this trip was quite a big deal for him.

Any indication of jealousy from Hartley went unnoticed. The lingering gaze was nothing to be worried about, which Dafydd would have some words of reassurance had he been aware. He hadn't let go of the boyfriend's hand still, and now those blue eyes were only on his Goofball. A nod of approval was given at the choice that had been made.

"Garden it is. But first --" The handholding did come to an end so Daf could locate his camera. Once it was found, a hand was placed on one of Hartley's shoulders, directing him into position so the underwater city beyond was a backdrop for a few photos. "-- a few quick snaps before we drop off our stuff in our room and venture out!"

Hartley would love that, and had already made up his mind to bring up this topic of further travels on this vacay. Travelling together could be his and Daf’s thing, a sort of tradition. Hart found that he rather enjoyed making a ton of memories with Daf, and if he was going to be treated to more of those expressions of wonder, then he would not refuse any opportunity. He would even let the other guy pick the places they visited most of the time. He hoped Australia was on the list because that had been one of the countries Hart was yet to see.

He was rather glad that his jealousy was well hidden. It wasn’t something that he wanted to bring up just yet, not when he was unsure of how to broach the topic. This made it highly possible that any potential discussion could blow up and there could be a fight and… Hartley really didn’t want to fight with Dafydd. There was also the simple fact that he enjoyed seeing his boyfriend happy and he was reluctant to say or do anything that would prove otherwise. Daf was looking at him like that with those gorgeous blue eyes of his that made Hart's heart melt. A clumsy smile crept onto his face. “Great! Let’s -”

But his eager beaver boyfriend was grabbing the camera and directing him into a picture-worthy position. “How’s this?” That clumsy smile was still in pace but Hartley held up a hand with his middle and index fingers pointing upwards in a peace sign. “I also get lots of selfies with you, right?”

Hopefully, loads of merpeople would take note that Daf was his. That was Hart’s ulterior motive.
__________________
🌺🌺🌺 I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 01:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 61,317

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Dafydd couldn't help but chuckle at Hartley's enthusiasm, the peace sign adding a playful touch to the moment. He aimed the camera, capturing the snapshot of his boyfriend against the mesmerizing backdrop of Atlantis. The vibrant hues of the underwater city served as the perfect canvas for their first of hopefully many vacation together.

"That's perfect," Dafydd replied, a genuine smile playing on his lips as he snapped a couple more photos from different angles. "Now squint your eyes just a little ... bit your bottom lip ... alright, now a goofy pose..." Was it clear that Hartley was one of his favourite subjects to photograph?

"And of course, you'll get many selfies with me," he confirmed, slowly inching his way closer toward the boyfriend as the camera continued to flash. "Gotta make sure the merpeople know you've got the most handsome travel companion around," he added with a smirk. Soon enough, they were beside each other and Daf snuck an arm over the man's shoulder and continued snapping a few more shots.
__________________

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 03:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 212,658

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Daf! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Dafydd couldn't help but chuckle at Hartley's enthusiasm, the peace sign adding a playful touch to the moment. He aimed the camera, capturing the snapshot of his boyfriend against the mesmerizing backdrop of Atlantis. The vibrant hues of the underwater city served as the perfect canvas for their first of hopefully many vacation together.

"That's perfect," Dafydd replied, a genuine smile playing on his lips as he snapped a couple more photos from different angles. "Now squint your eyes just a little ... bit your bottom lip ... alright, now a goofy pose..." Was it clear that Hartley was one of his favourite subjects to photograph?

"And of course, you'll get many selfies with me," he confirmed, slowly inching his way closer toward the boyfriend as the camera continued to flash. "Gotta make sure the merpeople know you've got the most handsome travel companion around," he added with a smirk. Soon enough, they were beside each other and Daf snuck an arm over the man's shoulder and continued snapping a few more shots.

Hart hoped he looked good. Oh, he knew he was photogenic but that photogeniality only seemed to last up until Daf was somehow involved with the photo. At least there was a wonderful background at any rate. And at least the boyfriend seemed to be having a great time snapping these pictures. Hartley was only happy to play along by following the instructions.

The merpeople and humans watching might think him silly as his eyes went all squinty as he bit his lower lip annnnnd made himself look goofier in the process. It was quite fun actually, especially when Daf was clearly enjoying himself. What more could Hart ask for? “Should I get you an album so that you can physically keep these pictures forever?” he joked. Yes, he certainly knew that Daf enjoyed taking a ton of pics of him! It was quite flattering.

Yes, please! ALLLLLLLL the selfies!

Hartley snorted with laughter. “Got that right! They’ll be jealous. So very jealous!” As Daf’s arm snaked around his shoulder, he himself leaned in, planting a long kiss on the other man’s cheek. Then he resumed posing in other manner: another peace sign, one of him with both arms around Daf, one of his head resting on Daf’s shoulder and one of him playfully poking Daf’s cheek with a finger.
__________________
🌺🌺🌺 I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 08:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 61,317

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

"An album sounds like a fantastic idea," Dafydd chuckled in response to Hartley. He of course knew his boyfriend was joking, but there was something pretty special, he had to admit, about the thought of flipping through pages filled with their adventures together. "We'll need something to reminisce over when we're old and gray, right?" he added with a cheeky tongue poking out of his mouth.

Dafydd couldn't help but feel a surge of warmth as Hartley planted a kiss on his cheek, his heart fluttering. The moment was captured before he gladly reciprocated the rest of Hartley's playful poses, the camera clicking away to freeze these precious moments in time.

"They'll be green with envy," Dafydd teased with a grin, relishing in the atmosphere between them. "Especially if you keep on smothering me with all this affection." As the last photo was snapped (because they simply couldn't continue their photoshoot there all day), he slipped the camera back into its case and intertwined his fingers with Hartley's once more. "Shall we?" he asked, tugging him in the direction of where their room would be so they could drop off their belongings and then get on with their swim through the garden.
__________________

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 11:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 212,658

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Daf! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
"An album sounds like a fantastic idea," Dafydd chuckled in response to Hartley. He of course knew his boyfriend was joking, but there was something pretty special, he had to admit, about the thought of flipping through pages filled with their adventures together. "We'll need something to reminisce over when we're old and gray, right?" he added with a cheeky tongue poking out of his mouth.

Dafydd couldn't help but feel a surge of warmth as Hartley planted a kiss on his cheek, his heart fluttering. The moment was captured before he gladly reciprocated the rest of Hartley's playful poses, the camera clicking away to freeze these precious moments in time.

"They'll be green with envy," Dafydd teased with a grin, relishing in the atmosphere between them. "Especially if you keep on smothering me with all this affection." As the last photo was snapped (because they simply couldn't continue their photoshoot there all day), he slipped the camera back into its case and intertwined his fingers with Hartley's once more. "Shall we?" he asked, tugging him in the direction of where their room would be so they could drop off their belongings and then get on with their swim through the garden.

Hmmm, maybe he will get Daf that album as a surprise. The fact that his boyfriend most likely thought that he was joking meant that this would make it a perfect way to execute that surprise. Yes, he would do exactly as secretly planned. “Right you are, lover boy,’’ Hart replied, eyeing with amusement the tongue that was stuck out at him. Also, he liked the idea of them still being together when they were ancient.

Right off the bat, they both had a fair amount of memories captured. Though he didn’t know it then, the Historian would spend a great deal of time going over these pictures in the future. Why? Because the moments had just passed would be some of his favourites.

Hart’s smile widened. “Oh, I can do that!” That would certainly show all the underwater dwelling folks that Dafydd was HIS. “Thank Merlin neither of us cares about PDA.” The guys did have the knowledge of what was an appropriate amount, however. “We shall!” Having secured his fingers with Daf’s, he took off eagerly, leading the way to their room. Or at least he HOPED he was leading them and their baggages in the right direction. Too bad the Merpeople didn’t offer concierge services.
__________________
🌺🌺🌺 I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 06:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 61,317

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Walking hand in hand as they began their stroll, Dafydd couldn't shake the warmth spreading through him. Hartley's playful banter, the shared laughter, and the promise of adventures together filled him with joy. It was infectious, and Daf found himself eagerly looking forward to all they would embark on together, both in Atlantis and beyond.

"I'm glad we're on the same page about PDA," Dafydd chuckled, squeezing Hartley's hand gently. "It's nice to be able to show the world just how lucky I am to have you by my side."

As they walked toward the rooms, Dafydd couldn't help but let his eyes take in all of the detail put into the décor. "You know, even without a concierge service, this place has its own kind of magic. It's like every corner holds a new discovery," Dafydd remarked, his eyes sparkling with excitement. Speaking of discoveries, he pointed at one of the doors up ahead. "I think that one's us?" he asked, eager to see what awaited them in their temporary home away from home.
__________________

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 03:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 212,658

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Daf! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Walking hand in hand as they began their stroll, Dafydd couldn't shake the warmth spreading through him. Hartley's playful banter, the shared laughter, and the promise of adventures together filled him with joy. It was infectious, and Daf found himself eagerly looking forward to all they would embark on together, both in Atlantis and beyond.

"I'm glad we're on the same page about PDA," Dafydd chuckled, squeezing Hartley's hand gently. "It's nice to be able to show the world just how lucky I am to have you by my side."

As they walked toward the rooms, Dafydd couldn't help but let his eyes take in all of the detail put into the décor. "You know, even without a concierge service, this place has its own kind of magic. It's like every corner holds a new discovery," Dafydd remarked, his eyes sparkling with excitement. Speaking of discoveries, he pointed at one of the doors up ahead. "I think that one's us?" he asked, eager to see what awaited them in their temporary home away from home.

Hartley felt it too: all that warmth, plus the giddiness of happiness that came over him whenever he was with Dafydd. So all that playfulness, all that laughter piggybacked off the extra joy the boyfriend brought him. Everything on this aspect meshed together quite perfectly, he supposed.

Feeling the hand squeeze, Hart looked over at Daf with a soft smile. “Me too. Not to mention it will also keep anyone from attempting to flirt with you.” Those words were said in half jest, in half seriousness. “You know… as goofy as you make my brain go or as as much as you unintentionally make me say silly stuff, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere without you.”

While Daf had been taking in the decor, Hart had been busy observing the life forms roaming around. This habit of his came about from his global travel; people and their various cultures interested him greatly. “Just imagine all that we’re about to discover!’’ he replied, excitement climbing. A glance at the indicated door had Hart confirming Daf’s question. “It is. Come on!’’ Without further ado, Hart broke into a jog, aiming to pull Daf with him. He only came to a halt to reach for his wand to open the door. “And in we go!’’ Grabbing the other young man’s hand again, he pulled him into their designated room.
__________________
🌺🌺🌺 I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 06:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 61,317

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

"Watch out, you might just make me blush with all those sweet words," Daf teased as they inched closer to the door. "Though I unintentionally make you say silly stuff? That's all very intentional, babe," he added with a wink and a chuckle as he was pulled along.

Then they entered their room, the door closing behind them with a soft click. Taking a moment to survey their temporary abode, Dafydd couldn't help but be impressed. The room itself was cozy yet elegant, with intricate designs adorning the walls and furnishings that spoke of luxury. The gentle sway of the seaweed curtains, the soft glow of the underwater lights, it all felt like a dream.

"Looks like we've got quite the cozy setup here," he remarked, moving to set down their belongings. With a grin, he turned back to Hartley, taking in the way the light danced in his eyes. He then dashed over to the bed and jumped onto it. "Quite cozy indeed," he commented, quite satisfied as he began to sink.

Before he could get too comfortable though, he rolled on his side, his arm in a crook, head propped on his hand. "What do you say we freshen up a bit and then head out to explore the garden?" It was probably a good idea to unpack their belongings and then get into more appropriate attire for underwater exploring.
__________________

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 12:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 212,658

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Daf! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
"Watch out, you might just make me blush with all those sweet words," Daf teased as they inched closer to the door. "Though I unintentionally make you say silly stuff? That's all very intentional, babe," he added with a wink and a chuckle as he was pulled along.

Then they entered their room, the door closing behind them with a soft click. Taking a moment to survey their temporary abode, Dafydd couldn't help but be impressed. The room itself was cozy yet elegant, with intricate designs adorning the walls and furnishings that spoke of luxury. The gentle sway of the seaweed curtains, the soft glow of the underwater lights, it all felt like a dream.

"Looks like we've got quite the cozy setup here," he remarked, moving to set down their belongings. With a grin, he turned back to Hartley, taking in the way the light danced in his eyes. He then dashed over to the bed and jumped onto it. "Quite cozy indeed," he commented, quite satisfied as he began to sink.

Before he could get too comfortable though, he rolled on his side, his arm in a crook, head propped on his hand. "What do you say we freshen up a bit and then head out to explore the garden?" It was probably a good idea to unpack their belongings and then get into more appropriate attire for underwater exploring.

“Maybe that’s exactly my intention,’’ Hart replied slyly. Wouldn’t it be quite the treat for himself to have a bashful Daf roaming Atlantis? His train of thought was pierced by the next words. Wait. What? Hartley squinted. “It’s intentional? You mean you enjoy it that much when I say stupid stuff or get all goofy?” He pretended to be outraged by this revelation. “Well, that’s quite rude of you, Dafydd!”

The moment they stepped into their room, their belongings he carried were dumped near the door. That could be dealt with later since Hart, like Daf, was busy checking out the room. A low whistle was let out. “Merlin. This place is something.” Having been in so many luxurious places due to his work, he thought he had seen it all. Clearly the Historian had been very wrong; the Merpeople knew how to impress.

“I agree,’’ Hart now replied, smirking slightly as he followed the ever-so-energetic boyfriend. A second later he was laughing at how childish Dafydd was being; more than that, it was amusing to watch him descend a bit into the bed. The pair were definitely in for a memorable vacay. “I’m all for that,’’ Hartley began, heading over and pausing to run a hand through Daf’s hair. “I’ll go get the rest of our stuff so we can unpack and get settled in. You should get started now though; a second longer and you probably are going to fall asleep. You look so relaxed already.” With a pinch of Daf’s cheek, Hart was off grab the bags at the door.
__________________
🌺🌺🌺 I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 11:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor
 
Zoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Wonderland
Posts: 61,317

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Default
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Dafydd couldn't help but chuckle at Hartley's playful response, which resulted in a mischievous grin growing on his face. "Well, can you blame me for enjoying the entertainment? It's all part of the fun!" he quipped, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Besides, your silly moments are some of my favourite parts of the day."

As his boyfriend ran a hand through his hair, Dafydd leaned into the touch, savouring the warmth and affection. Dafydd nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a plan," he replied with a grin, already feeling the coziness of the bed wrapping around him. "But don't worry -- I am way too excited to snooze right now. But, just in case, you better make quick work with the rest of the bags."

As Hartley headed to grab the rest of their belongings, he took a moment to enjoy the view from their window. After a few moments passed, he rolled off the bed with a contented sigh and began to unpack some of their belongings, purposefully placing some items in drawers. A soft humming sounded as he then transitioned to the bathroom to get their toiletries organized and also change into swimwear.
__________________

Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 11:41 PM   #17 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod



DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: SHIELD's Helicarrier
Posts: 212,658

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Daf! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
Dafydd couldn't help but chuckle at Hartley's playful response, which resulted in a mischievous grin growing on his face. "Well, can you blame me for enjoying the entertainment? It's all part of the fun!" he quipped, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Besides, your silly moments are some of my favourite parts of the day."

As his boyfriend ran a hand through his hair, Dafydd leaned into the touch, savouring the warmth and affection. Dafydd nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a plan," he replied with a grin, already feeling the coziness of the bed wrapping around him. "But don't worry -- I am way too excited to snooze right now. But, just in case, you better make quick work with the rest of the bags."

As Hartley headed to grab the rest of their belongings, he took a moment to enjoy the view from their window. After a few moments passed, he rolled off the bed with a contented sigh and began to unpack some of their belongings, purposefully placing some items in drawers. A soft humming sounded as he then transitioned to the bathroom to get their toiletries organized and also change into swimwear.

That grin!

Merlin, it melted Hartley’s heart! His gaze lingered upon it longer than necessary. “Now that I think about it and since you put it that way, I can’t say that I blame you.” There was a wide smile playing on his face. “Well, you certainly know how to make a guy feel special.” He batted his eyelashes. And Hart would definitely be continuing with the silliness whether he could avoid it or not. “I’m glad I can entertain you.’’

The level of softness of Daf’s hair was beyond Hartley’s comprehension; he’d never get tired of dragging his hand through those strands. Laughter erupted from him. “I knew it!” He would like to think that he knew Daf well by now. “Alright, I’ll be right back.” With that, the Historian hurried off.

He returned a short while after to join his boyfriend in putting away all of their belongings. Magic was used, of course, since Hart was keen to get to exploring. Despite his haste, it was ensured that all the said belongings were neatly placed away neatly. It was a trait that had been imbedded in him by his parents.

“Right. I think that’s that.”
Hart surveyed the room keenly, his hands on his hips. “Shall we, then? Don’t forget that camera!”
__________________
🌺🌺🌺 I fall in love with boys I see on a TV screen.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« Coral Garden | - »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:58 PM.


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2022, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225