Thread: Shrieking Shack
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2023, 02:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: We love Tadhg! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger Danger View Post
Letting out a small chuckle, he shook his head he knew that cheery voice from anywhere. Wow... he needed to get out more, him studying had him not able to ses his friends as much he missed it. Being a seventh year was stressful and tiring from the piles of endless homework to the long studying hours. Yeah... he definitely needed a break, a break from everything that was going on around him.

"I'm smiling for a bunch of reasons, me and Lia are going to get married over the summer and I'm one step closer to being an animagus!" He had a lot to be happy and thankful for, too much to even say. " Although I'm sorta having mixed emotions about leaving here though, like part of me is happy to go but the kid side of me is hanging on." Running his hands through his hair tugging it he sighed softly. " Like all the memories of this place and Hogwarts, it's where it all started will be weird not coming back to Hogwarts. "

Shaking his head he chuckled softly. " Nah... besides I think the coolness helps me think and definitely refreshing after being cooped up in the castle lately. "

Yes please, Tadhg!

Get out a little more. Even the most bookish needed to take breaks in a while. Studies, lessons and homework was enough to drive anyone cray-cray and Aria would be very sad to see such a thing happen to any of her friends - Tadhg being one of them because he was such a nice guy.

Wait. He was getting MARRIED??? And almost successful at being an Animagus?? Aria immediately lit up with a toothy grin. “How THRILLING!!” And she was actually bouncing on her feet, doing her best not to reach for Tadhg’s hands to urge him into hopping around with her in a dance. “Oh my gosh, congrats to you on both counts!!!! I’ll seek Lia out to offer the sentiments later.” Even if Aria was mostly an aromantic, it melted her heart to see those she cared about being happy in their relationships.

The girl bobbed her head. “Oh, but just think about all of the exciting aspects of your life that await you out there! That kid will eventually get into the anticipation of things. I understand you fully; I feel the same way. Seven years have certainly zipped by.” For her, it meant she’ll be with Darius and Caes. This was the only reason that prevented Aria from being sad about graduating.

“It’s those books,’’ the seventh year remarked and nodded knowingly. “They’ve got their hold on you.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote