View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 02:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

SPOILER!!: sixth years!!! :O
Quote:
Originally Posted by gritandgrace View Post
With an astonished squeal Eni soon realized her entire back was wet. Ugh. Of course I should've been paying more attention. She admonished herself and spun around quickly to find her attacker. Maeve!? I should've known she'd be here.

Eni laughed and waved at the girl before chasing after her and readying her own aim for sweet, sweet revenge fun. Throwing the green balloon she grinned as it got closer to the other girl and she waited in anticipation for the...SPLASH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick walked down toward the lake, he had heard about the Hufflepuff bash. There was absolutely no doubt that he would show up. He liked to be in the midst of things. He noticed that there were a few students around but not many. He had sunglasses on his face and a smile there too. It was a nice place to be in a Saturday. Standing on the outskirts he looked on trying to figure out who arrived that he knew.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kamryn sighed softly as she walked down to the lake, she hadn’t felt in the partying mood lately, she had just felt so lonely lately and Trig was already so busy. Part of her just wanted to stay in her room and cry, but she knew Maeve would be here, especially for her, and Bast would as well, so she dragged herself from her room and after dressing in a nice yellow sundress, headed on down to the lake.

Merlin it was bright out, Kam squinted a bit in the sun as she walked out onto the grass, her blue eyes looking around for anyone she knew.

As soon as she spotted one of her best friends, she pasted a smile on her face and waved to Maeve, though seeing as her bestie was trying to throw balloons at someone, she held back and found herself next to Patrick.

“Hey.” She said softly as she tucked some of her hair behind her ear. “I didn’t know you would be here.” of course it was meant for everyone! But she was glad that other houses were actually coming as well.

What Maeve hadn't expected was for two things actually to happen, which did. First, her balloon ACTUALLY collided with Eniola's backside, giving it a lovely red hue. And two, retaliation that was quick. But in all reality, Maeve hadn't expected the retaliation so quick because her light eyes had averted to the outskirts where a certain former Snake Captain and current Prefect was standing.

Oh no he was NOT just going to stand there and not participate. Especially when one best friend and dormmate to Eni showed up. A quick wave and a ......

"EEEEEKKK!!!!!!!!!"

Loud shriek from being startled. Wet thighs. Weren't they supposed to wet their shirts? But she supposed it made sense as she had turned and was a moving target.

"It's on!" she turned back on Eni and threw another balloon at her. Underhand throw, obviously, cause it was easier. And just because - she turned momentarily back to face Patrick and Kam, underhand throwing a balloon at each of them too. Because sitting on the edge was lame!

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.