Thread: The Treehouse
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 10:54 PM   #21 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Genny, still swinging her legs, loved the feeling of the air messing up her ponytail and going inside the spaces in her outfit to tickle her skin. And she loved spotting all the people she knew from all the way up here, if anyone had a secret hiding location, she'd see it! "Hey Henry!" She grinned down at him, her eyes immediately going to his basket. Basket of food hopefully? Or were those toys? No. Please be food.

"Just hanging out. Come up here!" And not just for the basket he held, she genuinely liked hanging out with him. He was just as outdoorsy and Quidditch-inclined as she liked her friends to be! Almost every other friend she had was a nerd, including Nick hmph.
Henry smiled back as Genny noticed him, and he shielded his eyes from the sun as he looked up at her. He was planning on going up to the treehouse too and he hoped she wouldn't mind his company. He figured she wouldn't, but it was the polite thing to do to ask. Plus he was willing to share his snacks.

But as it were, he didn't need to ask because she invited him to join her. "Oh, sure! I was actually on my way up anyway.. I brought some snacks," he added with a grin. Mostly healthy ones, but he really didn't know what kinds of things Genny liked to eat anyway. Maybe she'd find something she'd like in his basket. Or maybe she'd want something healthier anyway since he thought of her as an athletic person. Well, he'd find out soon enough.

Once the rope ladder descended for him, Henry looped the basket handle around his arm and started the climb up. "Great day to be outside, yeah?"

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line