View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 09:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davvy_Wavvy View Post
Having Heath as a brother was sometimes the most frustrating thing in the universe. He was no longer a baby so why did he have to leave his compartment to go find, his stupid cup, with his stupid juice, that he stupidly put away in his trunk, instead of in his backpack?

Bentley sighed as he pushed other luggage aside to find Heath's. It was a good thing he was so tall too, otherwise this activity would have had him climbing up to search. He was about to pull his brother's trunk down when he heard a very familiar voice.

"There's no Clara in here." Thank Merlin. "Just...a Bentley." He dropped his hands and turned to look at the source of the voice. Just the person he was hoping to not run into.
Chloe leaned up on her toes to see if she could spot her sister. "Clara," she began, "That skirt is not for climbing. I swear to Merl-" Uh oh.

She turned around slowly on her heel, as if she could wish him out of existence if she went slow enough, and looked up at Bentley Moore. She'd almost forgotten that she might run into him here. Looking for Clara had enveloped so much of her brain space that she'd forgotten to be vigilant as she was actively avoiding him. And rather successfully up until this moment.

The fourth year got some of her hair out of her face with a quick brush of her hand and straightened her back (pretending to be brave was the only kind of bravery Chloe knew), "Yes, well," she managed, "I'm not looking for a Bentley, now am I?"

There was a heavy pause where she looked a him a bit too long before she remembered herself and rolled her eyes, "What are you doing anyway? You look ridiculous."