Thread: The Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 08:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh View Post

There was still some level of paranoia about being outside, and it was because of that that Jaemin knew Azura was nearby. He could sorta hear her, and for a second he had been really worried, but... she walked distinctly differently from a shuffly old hag. He didn't look at her until she squatted down next to him, and he grinned and poked at a moss-covered rock.

"Lookin' for plants that I haven't seen yet. We're far away from home so all of the stuff is different from what I've got in my neighbourhood." If his knowledge was limited to just his own area though, he might have actually found something interesting. As it was... he hadn't yet. The small boy hummed to himself and stood, moving a few more steps off the path and squatting down again to examine some things. "Ever think it's weird that we have magical plants that Muggles don't even proper know about?"

Plants grew everywhere. So the fact that there were so many right under the Muggles' noses - practically inside of their noses, were they being honest - that they hadn't even noticed still amazed him. He cast a look back at Azura before picking up a small rock and flipping it over.

"What are you doing?"
Azura managed a small smile as Jaemin looked over at her and grinned. She looked down at the area he pointed at and nodded.. "Have you seen anything new? She asked him curiously as she looked down at the ground with him.. She knew a little about plants.. her mother was a healer after all.. and loved potions.. She was in fact looking for potions ingredients in the Black Forest when she...

Azura pushed that thought from her mind.. And tried to make her face a happier mask..

"Of course I think it's weird.. We have magical animals as well, but they don't see those either." It's like the muggles were just missing most of the world. "I guess sometimes, people just see what they want to see." Azura mused softly before watching as he moved a rock around..

She looked at him at his question and she shrugged.. "I've been in the Ravenclaw Tower since we got here and I wanted to get some air.. so really I'm just wandering." She replied honestly..