View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 04:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
"Oh, you were? Apologies," Aron snorted while shaking his head. This kid had an amusing sense of humor, he could get behind that. The onesie would hardly even fit over his bicep. "While I appreciate the hidden compliment, it's for my wife."

Not to wear, obviously. Surely someone in Law Enforcement would be able to figure that much out.

"Perhaps not officially," the department head nodded, flinging the onesie on to his shoulder and offering his hand. "Aron Ashburry-Hawthorne, Magical Accidents and Catastrophes."

The title of department head went without saying, yeah? Don't let him down, Cambridge.
Com....pli....ment? Rhydian blinked at each syllable of the word. When was it a compliment for a full grown man to wear a onesie? This, was curious. And curiosity always got the better of Rhydian Blackhold. Which, was exactly why he didn't walk away. What type of man was this?

What type of wife did he have? The onesie and the man got a serious side-eye of confused musing. He just couldn't put the two together. Perhaps understanding would involve wearing a onesie? Perhaps, even though it would be an utter disgrace, that would be the only way to truly understand. On that thought, he wasn't sure he wanted to truly understand.

At any rate, his understanding had to switch gears to catch up. Unofficially. Which meant someone had talked. Which, given the name of Cambridge, he was suspecting that someone was Cambridge. But why on the full moon would Cambridge even bother to talk about him? Unless this was one of her friends? It certainly wasn't Mr. Cupcake, which meant he could return the handshake with one of his own, rather than a knuckle-sandwich.

"Blackhold." And things were piecing together. Aron. MAC department. The Department Head!

The department head that Cambridge had been babysitting? The very true one. Rhydian found himself sporting a wide grin. "Perhaps you should be the one opting to buy Lex chocolates."

Not that he was a fan of condoning other men to buy Lex chocolates, but it would soothe over her good mood on rough days. And if this was indeed the walking, talking legend of Lex's personal picked assignment, the man was sure to need it.

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.