View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 11:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellieeenator View Post
Will hid behind her as the drink continued with it's explodingness. Thank god he didn't get that stuff, or even CONSIDERED getting it. Things with the word 'exploding' in front of it just couldn't be trusted. He hated lemonade anyway. It was too lemoney. Lemoney things gave him headaches. When he was positive the lemonade was finished exploding, he stood up, tall and proud like his stance had once been.

"Pshh...what do you think it was for?" he asked a bit too sneeringly. "There was no way I would be the one getting soaked in lemonade. It's disgusting," he spat. Taking out his new wand, he pointed it at where a little lemonade was left. The substance disappeared. "You were the first option I thought of when I knew it was about to come. You should feel honored for protecting me." He was a kind after all. There could have been any other kid to choose to protect him, but nooo, he picked her. What was wrong with people these days?
...Really? This guy actually was afraid of lemonade?

Wow.

How someone could act so arrogant after - sort of - admitting that he was afraid of a mere liquid was beyond her.

But she should feel "honored" that he'd forced her into protecting him from a bunch of lemonade? "Right, because it's always been my life's dream to 'protect' you from something so terrifying as lemonade," Vashti replied rather sarcastically as she tried to wipe more of the lemonade off her face. Saving him from lemony liquid was right up there with saving him from a man-eating dragon, she was sure. Where was her Order of Merlin? Surely she ought to get one for "protecting" him.

"The least you could do is say 'thanks,'" she added.

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger

Last edited by AlwaysSnapesGirl; 08-17-2011 at 10:37 PM.