View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 09:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
Annabeth
Ravenclaw
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rachel Elizabeth Annabeth Chase
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Annabeth Rosabelle Jackson
quill Harry's first summer at Camp Half-Blood

Chapter Three
Percy’s POV

Oh my gods! Harry Potter is my half brother, and we absolutely hate each other, but then I do have to admit, he does look a lot like me. I saw Annabeth in the Sword Arena, I ran over to her, she was with Hermione, “Annabeth,” I shouted, “Annabeth, Harry is my half-brother!”

Hermione’s face went pale, “What! Really?”

“Yeah, really, there was the mark of Poseidon over his head, I'm pretty sure that he is!” I told her,

“Anyway, we need to get to the Big House, now, come on!” Annabeth muttered, we followed her there, picking up Grover, Ron, and Harry on the way.

As we got to the Big House I saw Chiron sitting in his wheel chair, but as soon as he saw us, he stood up, “Ah, heroes, you have come as I asked, sit down all of you,” we sat down at the table we have the head councillors meetings at, around the table there were all of the usual people and Ron, Harry and Hermione. “Now, I have been told that one of you has been claimed, who was it Percy?”

“Harry Potter, sir, he was claimed by Poseidon.” I said, Harry looked at me as if to say, that’s so unfair.

“Well then Harry must move into his new cabin right away.” Chiron told us, “But first, we need to see……” his voice trailed off, he stared above Hermione’s head, “All hail Hermione Granger, daughter of Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle.”

Harry’s POV
Well that was really unexpected, I was a son of Poseidon, and Hermione was a daughter of Athena. What I really thought was odd was that I was Poseidon’s son, but I didn’t really like water that much, I mean I could swim but not really well. Even when the Tri Wizard Cup was on, I still needed gillyweed, I couldn’t be a son of Poseidon, I just seemed wrong.

I wondered who Ron would be the son or daughter of, he wasn’t strong and good at building so we could rule out Hephaestus, not too bright, so Athena was gone, I didn’t think that he could swim, he was good on a broomstick, but I didn’t know what else he was good at that involved heights, he was fine on the plane as well, so maybe a son of that Zeus person, but according to Percy we would find out soon enough.

I didn’t think that I was a perfect son of Poseidon but I was okay.

I gathered all my things and headed to the Poseidon cabin, my new home.

Please comment, I will try to post more soon.