View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #23 (permalink)
Lilly94
Slytherin

MO
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elliott Patterson
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caroline Fenton
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve LeBlanc

Basics:

Name: Justin Hendricks
D.O.B: March 1
P.O.B: Dagenham, Essex
House: Slytherin
Year: Fifth
Blood Status: Pureblood

Appearance:

Model: Justin Bieber
Height: 5'4"
Eye colour: varies depending on the light but usually Hazel
Hair colour: Brown

More in depth:
Justin is a true Slytherin. He enjoys pulling pranks on people. He doesn't take too kindly to people winding him up but he does believe in second chances. He seems like a complete idiot but his heart has always been in the right place. He would do absolutely anything for his family and isn't really very prejudiced. He just doesn't make friends with people from other houses as easily as he should do but he tries to make friends.

When it comes to family, Justin is totally there through everything. He sometimes disappoints but he'll always be there to support people. He recently lost his cousin due to his dads lack of being kind so it shook him a lot. He knows who is true friends are. He's unpredictable and when he's annoyed at someone, that person knows it. When he's mad or ready to defend someone, he pounces like a tiger. He doesn't stop at anything. Once he's started something, he rarely leaves it to fester.

He is sometimes a good listener but it depends on the situation and if he's able to give advice or not. If he's able to help he will do everything within his power to help. In his mind the most important thing is putting others first, although he rarely does it. Most of the time he just sits back and watches fights happen depending on who it's with. He loves girls. But once he's got his mind set on one girl he sticks to her.

He is quite musical and tends to sit in a quiet place writing songs or messing around on his guitar creating some acceptably good songs. If he isn't writing songs, he can be found planning a prank, pulling a prank or actually doing some homework which is very rare. He sometimes listens in class but he rarely does that either. If he is listening it's usual because its something important that he really needs to know. When he wants to concentrate he does and he can work really hard when he puts his mind to it. All in all he's a fairly sophisticated and attractive man if I do say so myself.

Justin is quite obviously, very talented when it comes to a few things. Music and pranks are one thing but his family traits are a completely different thing. He is half French and speaks fluent French depending on the situation. He is quite the flirt in his own rights and makes enemies easily. Once he has made an enemy, they are his enemy for life and usually the target of a cruel prank. Most of the people he interacts with are Slytherin's. He isn't biased against anyone in other houses, in fact, he makes friends with them quite easily but he also makes enemies with people in other houses.

History:

Justin was born in France but was brought up in Dagenham, Essex by his parents, Alexis and Jordan. He grew up in a large manor house in the centre of Dagenham with his sister, Melissa, and brother, Damien. He has always been brought up to be respectful although that failed epically when he became a student at Hogwarts. He was also brought up to remain calm in difficult situations and never allow the worst in him to be revealed. That, too, failed epically. His temper is very short. He often plays pranks on his brother and sister but is usually respectful to his entire family. Despite being frigtened of what his father will do to him, he isn't always respectful to him. Some say his father's constant change in moods is the reason for Justin being disrespectful to him. Justin disagrees with them but tends to show it to them.

Family:

Mother: Alexis Hendricks
Father: Jordan Hendricks
Brother: Damien{twin brother}, 15
Sister: Melissa, 12

Candy
Kittens
Snakes
Spides
Pranks
Violet Riddle
Friends

Dislikes:
Liars
His dad
ICE

Favourites:

Food: Anything Italian or candy
Colour: Blue and green
Candy: Absolutely anything so longs as its sweet and edible
Animal: Cats dogs as ironics that may sound(its the name of a movie)
Pets: Kitten(Taffy)

Family pictures:

Photos!: Clickeh

Justin and his mom, Alexis

I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry;
I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier