sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!

Members

There are 1235 users online including...
hermionesclone , duerieple , Vilianaxia , Stevendalo , Svetlptk , Duglasgns , LindaBlulp , Svetlfnq , maximllon

9 members
1226 guests.

Members in Chat:

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > Floo Network (Extra Fun) > Honeydukes (FanFiction) > Honeydukes Register (Finished FanFiction) > Finished Fanworks

Finished Fanworks Home to all the completed stories and poetry that our authors have written.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2006, 10:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Library Writer
Sirius Author
Lefty
SS100 Triumphant
Mooncalf

Location: Signing off SS for good…blame the workload and the hectic-ness of life. I’ll miss you all…:cry:

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eunice Murray
Fifth
Default The Sirius Trilogy: The Black Escape – Sa9+

Part of this story takes from the Sirius Black journal entry that I created in the SBFC. Writing that entry got me going on another possible story, and this is the product of that!

I hate this place. It's freezing and dreary. My heart feels heavy, weighed down with the unhappy memories of a childhood marred with prejudice and the ever-falling rain. I can hear it splash around me, filling every crevice of this God-forsaken cell.

As I reach out to touch the bars, the rust on them pricks my finger like a thorn. Drawing back, I retreat to a corner of the cell, but the stone on my back is hard and icy, serving little comfort. Hopelessly wrapping my arms around my body, I slowly rock back and forth, my breath frigid.

What did I do to deserve this? I didn't do anything. Curse the death eaters, cruse the name of Peter Pettigrew. They have ruined me, and ruined me well. My life is over.

Then it comes. Drifting towards me in a shroud, it turns to me, its face of nothingness seeming to see right through my soul. Cold, cold, cold. When will it go away? I see my breath in front of me, billowing white. The air around me is tickling my cheeks unpleasantly. Crystals of ice have begun to form on my tattered clothes.

There is no hope for me.

Finally, its gliding figure passes. Still, I feel bleak. The ice crystals are still lining my rags. I cannot get out. These prison bars are too strong, too ruthless. I will wallow in pity until the dementors suck every breath that I contain. There is nothing for me beyond this imprisonment. Nothing.

Or is there?

Somewhere deep within my chasm of black thought, I start to form a plan. It’s a risky plan, but the Sirius I know (or knew) doesn’t mind daring. Each day, the thought grows on me. There are days when I push it away, rendering it impossible, but it always bounds back to haunt me.

I find that when I rehearse my plans, however, it somehow deters the dementors’ effects on my mood. Granted, I still flounder in the depressing recollections they conjure, but underlying, there is a spark of anticipation.

One day, the air is extremely hazy and moist with the returning rain. I decide to make my exit. Now, how did we used to do it? The key is to concentrate. So I do. Nothing happens. I try again. And again. Still I remain human.

Then I remind myself who I am. I am Sirius Black. The Sirius Black. Nothing gets in my way. Taking a deep breath, I give it another shot. Shortly after, a weird sensation fills my stomach, making my arms and legs tingle. In the blink of an eye, I am turned into Sirius Black—the dog version.

I nearly bark with joy, but remember that the dementors are probably not far off. Studying my black fur, I notice that it’s more scuffed than usual. Stretching out a paw and rolling it, I oil my joints. Nervously sticking my head through the bars of the cell, I peer around me.

No dementor is in sight. I think I am skinny enough to fit through these bars. Taking a hesitant step out of the bar, I keep my sharp eyes peeled for danger. So far, so good. Both front paws and my head are out of the cell. Now for the shoulders. With an excessive amount of wriggling, I free the first half of my body.

Then a fear and heaviness grips my heart. One is coming. I can feel it. Hastily, I try to wriggle back into the cell. I’m stuck. Growling softly with the effort, I push and tug. I’m not moving an inch. I’m starting to lose hope. I’m sinking into despair. Nothing will be happy again. Why am I trying so hard? What use is it?

But I must go on. Shaking my head to rid it of such absurdness, I decide if I can’t go back in, I must push out. With a burst of energy, I leap forward. Almost. My body budges a considerable amount.

I can do this. I can do this.

With a final heave, I spring myself from the clutch of those fearsome bars. They let me go reluctantly. Panting with my adrenaline rush, I notice a dementor hovering over the patch of dank ground about a foot away from my shivering body.

Is it moving towards me? I think it is. I’m too scared, too petrified to move. My eyes are darting to the exit. Dementors can’t detect animals as well as wizard or witches, I remember. Should I make a dash for it? It’s either now or never.

By some means I know not of, I’m able to pad towards the steps that lead to the main prison floor. I don’t stop to look for dementors; I just go for it. The door is open, gaping at me. It’s welcoming me into its embrace. I can feel a gust of air issuing from it. My four paws run towards it, but I’m too excited to see that a dementor is sensing my movement.

It soars towards me, leaving traces of iciness in its wake. I freeze in my tracks. The feeling is gripping me again, refusing to let go…

Maybe it’s a good thing I stand still. After a few moments, a prisoner’s yell erupts the stony silence. With a venomous hiss, the dementor jerks its head towards the noise and floats down the stairwell.

It’s almost too good to be true. Once I get out that door, all my wishes will be restored. Every bad scrap of a memory that I’ve been reminded of these past years will dissipate in my bliss.

The last three steps that I take away from Azkaban and into the real world are the most triumphant ones. The moment my fur comes in contact with the fresh, pure air, I bark and whoop for joy. Bounding away in great strides, I carry myself away. I don’t care where I go, as long as it’s away from the grasp of that dreaded prison.

And for the longest moment, I feel something that I haven’t felt for years and years: hope.

fin

Here are the links to the first and last parts of this trilogy:
The Sirius Trilogy: The Black Traitor
The Sirius Trilogy: The Black Ending

We are proud to fight alongside men once more.
...You and I will meet again
I <3 you, all my SS friends. Namarie!

Last edited by Fortune_Cookie; 08-04-2006 at 02:11 AM.
Old 07-10-2006, 02:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Red-head Ginny Fan
James' Pranks
K.o. Lupin's Loyalty
Firecrab

Location: Sitting........On the rocky coast of Maine.......my nose burried in a novel.

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Katie Weasley
Second

Wooohoo! First to post! I just want to say that this fanfic is super! I can't wait for the last part of the Trilogy!
"Yeah? Well, so is marrying a dead guy, okay? [She holds up his death certificate] Let's not get technical now!" -Piper Halliwell, Charmed.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Formerly: Rookins

Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassiopeia "Cassi" Nero
First Year

x1
squishy yoshi / / i ♥ stalking

Yea Cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMSJL!! I adore you soooooo much!! This is absolutely wonderful!!! I love your expressive use of words and I can just see Sirius in my mind never giving up hope. Wonderful!!!
Old 07-11-2006, 04:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

Ravenclaw
Forest Troll

Ministry RPG Name:
Akasha Balathzar
At the loony bin ❣ Ubiquitous ❣ Brain!nvader ❣ !Wake The Dead¡

*stalks stacey*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortune_Cookie

Then I remind myself who I am. I am Sirius Black. The Sirius Black. Nothing gets in my way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie
Then a fear and heaviness grips my heart. One is coming. I can feel it. Hastily, I try to wriggle back into the cell. I’m stuck. Growling softly with the effort, I push and tug. I’m not moving an inch. I’m starting to lose hope. I’m sinking into despair. Nothing will be happy again. Why am I trying so hard? What use is it?

You totally had me chearing here, i kept jumping on my chair "get out.. get out" hehehe *loves*

That was an awesome FF cookie well done

Old 07-11-2006, 04:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Library Writer
Sirius Author
Lefty
SS100 Triumphant
Mooncalf

Location: Signing off SS for good…blame the workload and the hectic-ness of life. I’ll miss you all…:cry:

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eunice Murray
Fifth

Quote:
Wooohoo! First to post! I just want to say that this fanfic is super! I can't wait for the last part of the Trilogy!
Thanks! I'll post the link when the last part is up.

Quote:
Yea Cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMSJL!! I adore you soooooo much!! This is absolutely wonderful!!! I love your expressive use of words and I can just see Sirius in my mind never giving up hope. Wonderful!!!
Yay, Stacey, I feel loved. Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Eye04
*stalks stacey*

[/color]

You totally had me chearing here, i kept jumping on my chair "get out.. get out" hehehe *loves*

That was an awesome FF cookie well done

Woot! Thanks, Rhea!

Old 07-12-2006, 02:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Margaret Jacqueline Atkinson Morris
Fifth Year
Potter’s Princess A+ FangGirl

OMG! It's so beautiful! I absolutely love it! It even seems that it really is Sirius the one who wrote that. I can't wait to read the last part *nods*
but you know what? It
was real. It did happen.
We spent time here. We made
friends here. That's a part of us.
Cause
Hogwarts is bigger than any of us, of any of it's founders,
and it's going to be around long after we're gone.
Maybe we'll see our
kids come here one day.
That's the thing about
Hogwarts.
No matter
how long you're away from it, there's always a way back.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Slytherin
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lily Van Der Woodsen
Fifth

brillant story! i cant wait to read more!

Ari

I'm good to go & I'm going nowhere fast
Till tonight do us part
Old 07-19-2006, 06:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Dugbog

Gryffindor

I Love It!!!!
Old 07-20-2006, 08:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Library Writer
Sirius Author
Lefty
SS100 Triumphant
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eunice Murray
Fifth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermionePotter89
OMG! It's so beautiful! I absolutely love it! It even seems that it really is Sirius the one who wrote that. I can't wait to read the last part *nods*
Thanks!

Quote:
brillant story! i cant wait to read more!

Ari
Thankies! I'll be sure to put the link in this thread once the last part is up. My site (link in siggy) also keeps everyone up on the newsflashes regarding all my fics.

Quote:
I Love It!!!!
Thank you

Old 07-20-2006, 10:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
Default OMSL, this is fantastic
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Oh-me-gosh. Mah Cookie hash another Sirius Fan Fic and Maxschie doesn't know? *pokes you* You ought to have told me. I swear I'm addicted to this Thread. Arrgh – Why did it have to be a one-shot? OMSL, this ish absolute Love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie
I hate this place. It's freezing and dreary. My heart feels heavy, weighed down with the unhappy memories of a childhood marred with prejudice and the ever-falling rain. I can hear it splash around me, filling every crevice of this God-forsaken cell.
Oh my God. To begin with, this is just too beautiful, Cookie. I can feel the emotions myself. My poor, darling Sirius. *kisses*
Quote:
As I reach out to touch the bars, the rust on them pricks my finger like a thorn. Drawing back, I retreat to a corner of the cell, but the stone on my back is hard and icy, serving little comfort. Hopelessly wrapping my arms around my body, I slowly rock back and forth, my breath frigid.
Those evil people who sent him to that horrid, horrid, HORRID Place. They will so pay on my hands. *keels* I feel so sad.
Quote:
What did I do to deserve this? I didn't do anything. Curse the death eaters, cruse the name of Peter Pettigrew. They have ruined me, and ruined me well. My life is over.
For the billionth time in my life, I want to suffocate Peter Pettigrew and skin him alive. That nasty, good-for-nothing traitor. *pets her Sirius Luff*
Quote:
Then it comes. Drifting towards me in a shroud, it turns to me, its face of nothingness seeming to see right through my soul. Cold, cold, cold. When will it go away? I see my breath in front of me, billowing white. The air around me is tickling my cheeks unpleasantly. Crystals of ice have begun to form on my tattered clothes.
This is too sad to comment on, Cookie. Let me just say that I love the way you write.
Quote:
There is no hope for me.
*goes to sit in a corner and cry her eyes out*
Quote:
Finally, its gliding figure passes. Still, I feel bleak. The ice crystals are still lining my rags. I cannot get out. These prison bars are too strong, too ruthless. I will wallow in pity until the dementors suck every breath that I contain. There is nothing for me beyond this imprisonment. Nothing.

Or is there?
There is - An even more horrid Veil and a mysterious death. Ahh, poor Sirius.
Quote:
Somewhere deep within my chasm of black thought, I start to form a plan. It’s a risky plan, but the Sirius I know (or knew) doesn’t mind daring.
Which ish why Maxie will never, ever EVER give up on her Sirius.
Quote:
Each day, the thought grows on me. There are days when I push it away, rendering it impossible, but it always bounds back to haunt me.
It should haunt you - You're supposed to escape.
Quote:
I find that when I rehearse my plans, however, it somehow deters the dementors’ effects on my mood. Granted, I still flounder in the depressing recollections they conjure, but underlying, there is a spark of anticipation.
*huggles Sirius* That's my man. Show them what you can do, Siriushhh.
Quote:
One day, the air is extremely hazy and moist with the returning rain. I decide to make my exit. Now, how did we used to do it? The key is to concentrate. So I do. Nothing happens. I try again. And again. Still I remain human.
Awww, don't worry, Sirius. It will all work out eventually. Even though you will have to die soon. *tear-tear*
Quote:
Then I remind myself who I am. I am Sirius Black. The Sirius Black. Nothing gets in my way.
But of course. How admirable, Cookie. You really know how to write Sirius. *nod-nod*
Quote:
Taking a deep breath, I give it another shot. Shortly after, a weird sensation fills my stomach, making my arms and legs tingle. In the blink of an eye, I am turned into Sirius Black—the dog version.
Yippeee. It was kind of funny when I read the last sentence - Sirisu Black: The Dog Version. Awesome.
Quote:
I nearly bark with joy, but remember that the dementors are probably not far off. Studying my black fur, I notice that it’s more scuffed than usual. Stretching out a paw and rolling it, I oil my joints. Nervously sticking my head through the bars of the cell, I peer around me.
Sirius Black - The Dog Version - is just too cute for words. And you make him sound even cuter. *glomps*
Quote:
No dementor is in sight. I think I am skinny enough to fit through these bars. Taking a hesitant step out of the bar, I keep my sharp eyes peeled for danger. So far, so good. Both front paws and my head are out of the cell. Now for the shoulders. With an excessive amount of wriggling, I free the first half of my body.
Hurry up before those dementors get you, come on already, Sirius.
Mah Dawg Man ish too uber hot.
Quote:
Don't give up, Sirius. You just have to get out and prove you're innocent. =(
Quote:
But I must go on. Shaking my head to rid it of such absurdness, I decide if I can’t go back in, I must push out. With a burst of energy, I leap forward. Almost. My body budges a considerable amount.

I can do this. I can do this.
Of course you can, of course you can. I must say, Cookie, you made me believe the words really were coming from Sirius himself. *pokes you* Are you sure you aren't my Dog Man in disguise?
Quote:
With a final heave, I spring myself from the clutch of those fearsome bars. They let me go reluctantly. Panting with my adrenaline rush, I notice a dementor hovering over the patch of dank ground about a foot away from my shivering body.
Oh no, Oh no, Oh no. *shuts eyes tight*
Quote:
Is it moving towards me? I think it is. I’m too scared, too petrified to move. My eyes are darting to the exit. Dementors can’t detect animals as well as wizard or witches, I remember. Should I make a dash for it? It’s either now or never.
Excellent descriptions, Cookie. That is exactly how I would expect Sirius to feel. *nods again*
Quote:
By some means I know not of, I’m able to pad towards the steps that lead to the main prison floor. I don’t stop to look for dementors; I just go for it. The door is open, gaping at me. It’s welcoming me into its embrace. I can feel a gust of air issuing from it. My four paws run towards it, but I’m too excited to see that a dementor is sensing my movement.
Oh no. *bites on nails* Even though I know what is going to happen, you still had me in suspense here, m'dear Cookie.
Quote:
It soars towards me, leaving traces of iciness in its wake. I freeze in my tracks. The feeling is gripping me again, refusing to let go…

Maybe it’s a good thing I stand still. After a few moments, a prisoner’s yell erupts the stony silence. With a venomous hiss, the dementor jerks its head towards the noise and floats down the stairwell.
Thank God. That was close. *sighs with relief*
Quote:
It’s almost too good to be true. Once I get out that door, all my wishes will be restored. Every bad scrap of a memory that I’ve been reminded of these past years will dissipate in my bliss.
Unfortunately, no. I'm lovin' this, Cookie.
Quote:
The last three steps that I take away from Azkaban and into the real world are the most triumphant ones. The moment my fur comes in contact with the fresh, pure air, I bark and whoop for joy. Bounding away in great strides, I carry myself away. I don’t care where I go, as long as it’s away from the grasp of that dreaded prison.
I'm so, so, so VERY Happy. *dies*
Quote:
And for the longest moment, I feel something that I haven’t felt for years and years: hope.
That was a beautiful ending and I'm absolutely in love with it. This is one of the best one-shots I've ever come across. And you have an A-W-E-S-O-M-E way with the emotions. I could feel all the emotions as if everything was happening to me. It's like reading a note from your best friend. You go, girl. I loved the descriptions too. It is definitely one of my favourite one-shots ever. Luffed it like Woaah.

Maxie
Old 07-21-2006, 08:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Formerly: AutumnSun
Kelpie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Travers
Fifth Year
No fun tag! | Haha, Zombie! | Nyeaarr!

OMG!! I love it!! *pets* I luff Sirius!! And he escaped!! Yeah!!!!

He couldn’t know that at this very moment, people meeting in
secret all over the country were holding up their glasses and
saying in hushed voices: “To Harry Potter — the boy who lived!"
Old 07-26-2006, 05:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Dugbog

Me Need New Post!!!!!! Please!! *fingers Shaking With Withdrawal* Lol Pams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-01-2006, 02:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Library Writer
Sirius Author
Lefty
SS100 Triumphant
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eunice Murray
Fifth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie
Oh-me-gosh. Mah Cookie hash another Sirius Fan Fic and Maxschie doesn't know? *pokes you* You ought to have told me. I swear I'm addicted to this Thread. Arrgh – Why did it have to be a one-shot? OMSL, this ish absolute Love.

Oh my God. To begin with, this is just too beautiful, Cookie. I can feel the emotions myself. My poor, darling Sirius. *kisses*

Those evil people who sent him to that horrid, horrid, HORRID Place. They will so pay on my hands. *keels* I feel so sad.

For the billionth time in my life, I want to suffocate Peter Pettigrew and skin him alive. That nasty, good-for-nothing traitor. *pets her Sirius Luff*

This is too sad to comment on, Cookie. Let me just say that I love the way you write.

*goes to sit in a corner and cry her eyes out*

There is - An even more horrid Veil and a mysterious death. Ahh, poor Sirius.

Which ish why Maxie will never, ever EVER give up on her Sirius.

It should haunt you - You're supposed to escape.

*huggles Sirius* That's my man. Show them what you can do, Siriushhh.

Awww, don't worry, Sirius. It will all work out eventually. Even though you will have to die soon. *tear-tear*

But of course. How admirable, Cookie. You really know how to write Sirius. *nod-nod*

Yippeee. It was kind of funny when I read the last sentence - Sirisu Black: The Dog Version. Awesome.

Sirius Black - The Dog Version - is just too cute for words. And you make him sound even cuter. *glomps*

Hurry up before those dementors get you, come on already, Sirius.
Mah Dawg Man ish too uber hot.

Don't give up, Sirius. You just have to get out and prove you're innocent. =(

Of course you can, of course you can. I must say, Cookie, you made me believe the words really were coming from Sirius himself. *pokes you* Are you sure you aren't my Dog Man in disguise?

Oh no, Oh no, Oh no. *shuts eyes tight*

Excellent descriptions, Cookie. That is exactly how I would expect Sirius to feel. *nods again*

Oh no. *bites on nails* Even though I know what is going to happen, you still had me in suspense here, m'dear Cookie.

Thank God. That was close. *sighs with relief*

Unfortunately, no. I'm lovin' this, Cookie.

I'm so, so, so VERY Happy. *dies*

That was a beautiful ending and I'm absolutely in love with it. This is one of the best one-shots I've ever come across. And you have an A-W-E-S-O-M-E way with the emotions. I could feel all the emotions as if everything was happening to me. It's like reading a note from your best friend. You go, girl. I loved the descriptions too. It is definitely one of my favourite one-shots ever. Luffed it like Woaah.

Maxie
Yay! Thanks, Maxie! *luffs* Heh heh...you never know. I could be your Snuffles in disguise. lol.

Quote:
OMG!! I love it!! *pets* I luff Sirius!! And he escaped!! Yeah!!!!
Thankies! Yesh, of course he escaped!

Quote:
Me Need New Post!!!!!! Please!! *fingers Shaking With Withdrawal* Lol Pams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, this is a one-shot, so I'll post the last part of this trilogy in a new thread.

Old 08-05-2006, 12:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Streeler

None

cookie!!great story!!pams~

- may
Old 09-01-2006, 08:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Library Writer
Sirius Author
Lefty
SS100 Triumphant
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eunice Murray
Fifth

Okay, thanks to everyone who read the second part!