View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 09:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Ladybug

Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Enya Mayberry
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bradley "Brad" Wills.
Accidents & Catastrophes
Workaholic || HOGwart | iloveyou. || SnowQueenEviee.

Hello all. *waves*
Before i start, I'd like to say a special thank you to my dear friend Maura {hrmy_lvr_4evr} for proof-reading my chapters so they can be the best they are. Thank You!
I'd also LOVE to say thank you for reading so far, it's much appriciated *huggles*

Chapter Two

Missing You.

I looked around the hall, but I couldn't really see it. The tears which filled my eyes and stained my cheeks were to blame. But what had caused this pain, this anger, was the job of...him...Lord Voldemort. I shivered, the name still scared me. I was sitting in the corner of the Great Hall, alone - something for which I was grateful. I didn't want people to see me like this. The wooden floor under me, the stone wall of the castle behind me. Taking a look around me, I noticed George walking towards me. I quickly wiped my eyes as I watched him.

"Haii," He said softly as he took a seat next to me. There was no laugher in his face. His eyes searched mine.

"Hey," I said softly, sniffing slightly. He knew I had been crying, I had never been able to fool him. Before I could say anything else he had put his warm arm around my shoulders. I leant my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes, breathing deeply.

"Why did he have to die? Why did anyone have to die?" I asked him softly. Tears streamed down my stained cheeks. I couldn't stop them coming, and I didn't care. I could feel his eyes on me, and his lips on my hair when he kissed it softly.

"They did to save the world. To make it a better place," He replied softly. I was surprised at his gentle tone, with no hint of laughter. I didn't think there would be any humor there for a while.

"I'm sorry for your loss," I told him, still crying. Im not sure if he heard me or not, but before I could really think I had flung myself into his arms. Crying, letting the pain and anger i had kept inside me for the last few days out. George only shrugged, such a small gesture I sat back and looked at him thoroughly for the first time in days. I saw his pain plastered clearly in his eyes. The loss of his brother was what I think caused the most pain. I continued to stare, George staring back at me with a question in his eyes.

"Angie?" I heard him ask, as he took my hand and squeezed it slightly.

"George..." I faltered, swallowing down a sob. "What do you think's going to happen to Hogwarts?" I continued quietly. I searched his face for an answer, he gave me a shrug. I wasn't satisfied, but i decided not to press him just yet. There was time enough for that later on.

"I dunno," I heard him tell me equally as quiet as me. He jumped up suddenly, making me start. I looked up to see him hold his hand out to me. Wiping my eyes again, I took it and let him pull me up like I was a feather. I probably felt like one with the lack of food and sleep. I was dead on my feet.

"Come on Angie, let's help everyone else," He said, turning to lead me toward the middle of the hall. I didn't need telling what I was supposed to be helping with. I already knew. The thought brought a lump to my throat, like i couldn't breathe. I didn't want to look at them - him especially. I shuddered.

"George!" I called in a croaky voice, tugging on his arm. He turned to look at me. Before I spoke I looked over his shoulder, looking for anyone in hearing range. We were quite a ways away from the group gathering in the middle of the room. Around the dead.

I swallowed. "I miss him, George" I said softly, shifting my eyes to look into his. I knew - from a look in his eye - that he knew who 'him' was. He wasn't stupid. Before I knew it I was being pulled into a hug. George held me close, i could hear his breathing in my ear. "I miss him too," he said. Pulling away i felt George take my hand and pull me towards the large group.

___________________Look Who's Back.
Beware.

Last edited by Ladybug; 09-24-2010 at 05:02 PM.