View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 05:14 PM   #131 (permalink)
JeshieRAWR
Gryffindor
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Isla Reeser
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Ritter
Department of Mysteries
heart
♥ Socelyn | #Jeness | S W A G | ShortPerson&TallPerson | Nade ♥

I'm backkk!!!!! Thank you for all the wonderful comments and birthday wishes!!!! <3

BTW Sorry that it's so short, I just got back yesterday!

Chapter 8

I was putting my blue and black striped coat on when I heard a knock at my door. It was probably just Blaise and...Malfoy.

"Malfoy just get out of the common room and go back to the hair stylist. Maybe Professor Snape will give you some of his "hair gel." I said laughing.

I opened the door and stopped laughing when I saw who it was.

"Miss Zabini, where is your brother and Mr.Malfoy? I will need to speak to them about some consequences." Professor Snape said.

"I'm not sure Professor, they might still be in the Great Hall or coming up to the Head's common room now." I said.

Right then the common room door burst open to find Malfoy and Blaise discussing ways to "torture" me.

"Ahh, hello there Mr. Zabini, Mr. Malfoy, I will need to speak to you about Miss Parkinson and her teachings." Professor Snape said.

Blaise's eyes bulged and Malfoy smirked..again.

"Since when did you two think it was funny to have Miss Parkinson ask if she could demonstrate Potions? Also there is no reason you should be discussing ways to torture Miss Zabini!" Professor Snape said.

Wait he would never defend a Gryffindor! Even though I'm his daughter it doesn't make sense. I started to turn around quickly but I fell down the 2 steps I walked over.

"10 points from Gryffindor!" Professor Snape yelled.

"Why professor!?" I asked rubbing my ankle.

I saw a glimmer in his eyes as he looked at my ankle but he said, "For being so clumsy and talking about a Professor! Now get up!"

I sighed but shot up as fast as I could. I cast Blaise a fierce look and ran out of the common room down to Hogsmeade before "father" would take more points away.

xX<3Xx

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!