View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 01:10 AM   #79 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Sabel Dakest
House: Gryffindor

Height: Around 6'0"
Weight: Around 140lbs
Muscle Mass: Very little; lithe build
Hair Color: Dark brown with light sheen
Hair Style: Cut shorter; natural messy has been changed to a more straight and smooth
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: Caucasian
Defining physical features: A quirky, lopsided smile

Birthday: April 12, 2056
Heritage: Muggleborn
Hometown: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Family:
-Father: Kurtis Dakest
-Mother: Selene Dakest (deceased)
-Sibilings: None
-Pets: Merlin (black domestic short-hair cat)

Wand Type: 11.5 inches,Cherry, Phoenix Feather, flexible.
Strongest Subject: Ancient Runes, Herbology
Weakest Subject: Flying
Patronous: Otter
Boggart: Death of a loved one / black mask
Motto: "...grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference."

Personality: Always having a heart that years for nothing more than to see his friends and the world smile, he is, in the truest sense, a Gryffindor, through and through. Sabel is of a strong but stubborn heart with courage that is often placed ahead of logical thought or any sort of reason. Strong willed and highly opinionated he has slowly learned to bite his tongue before forwarding the first truthful thoughts that enter his mind, though he still often finds himself in trouble for standing up for what he believes is morally right. And he is not afraid to say so. With guidance from his friends and his time at Hogwarts, he is gradually learning that there is a time and place for everything.

Likes: About anything that brings a smile to people's faces; group hugs; all manner of animals and living creatures

Dislikes: Those that abuse truth, justice and innocence; betrayal; flying (aka heights); butterbeer (allergic to butterscotch)

History: Growing up in Canada, Sabel has always had his heart and head in the wilderness of the mountains, being an active outdoor enthusiast with his parents. At the age of 14 he was transferred to Hogwarts in England for the school program. Experiences during his first year at Hogwarts fueled the protective fire of his personality, granting him great interest in the career of the Auror, a path he plans to peruse after graduation. He hit a rocky road in his sixth year at Hogwarts, his mother falling extremely ill before the year started and passing away shortly after that same Christmas. It was only upon his father's insistence that he returned to Hogwarts and struggled through the remainder of the year. Now, he has returned for his seventh and final year with the hopes that he can make up for the lost time and experience the pain of his sixth year caused, and come to terms with his mother's passing.

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.