View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Alliance Followers View Post
Shortly after the "Headmaster" entered the Great Hall, the door now opened, his following began to make their way inside. They had received the news and knew it was time for the final phase of the plan to begin. This was not nearly their full force, but enough to ensure the coming transition went well.

They moved through the Entrance Hall and entered the Great Hall. Many remained at the double doors to prevent anyone from getting ideas. Others took up positions along the walls of the Great Hall and between the tables--again to dissuade any with brilliant ideas.

A new dawn was about to begin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Alliance Followers View Post
Like those that went to take up position at the different house tables, there were some who went to take up their stance behind the chairs of some of the professors on the dais. They dispersed themselves evenly along the table, two directly behind their leader.

Nothing stupid and no one got hurt; that was the general idea.

They wore mean expressions and had their wands at the ready--again like those at the various tables.

Welcome to the beginning of the new age.
And it looks like whoever this guy is, he brought friends

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.