sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 421 users online including...
sbowsbows , zinniwill , Sunflower , MadMadamMalfoy , Samia , Stefan , lorenepp2 , astrocat , Dumblydor , Nemesis

25 members
396 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Malachi Trent's Reign > Term 57: January - April 2021

Term 57: January - April 2021 Term Fifty-Seven: TBA (Sept 2103 - June 2104)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2020, 01:45 PM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Merlin's Beard! (Term 57, 2103-2104)


A bit confused about the plot? Housemates talking about a mysterious something going bump in the night? Here's where YOU can post and catch up on happenings around the castle and in Hogsmeade -- out of character, of course.

This means that unless your student character heard this stuff from other students or witnessed the actual event, your student character doesn't know about it.

Also, this is a reminder to everyone to only post updates on the school plot here. Please do not post the happenings of your student character in here unless it is related to the plot; that should go in the Wizarding World chat thread.

Have fun!
Old 12-26-2020, 01:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster




MO & DMLE
Bicorn
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 16,979

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated

Student Character:
Emmerson N.J. Cambridge
Third Year
Gryffindor
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmaster - Prof. Malachi Trent (DaniDiNardo)



School Staff
Ancient Runes - Prof. Jordan Strum (NPC)
Arithmancy - Prof. Princeton Garrett (NPC)
Astronomy - Prof. Jane Cravit (NPC)
CoMC - Prof. William Williamson (BanaBatGirl)
Charms - Prof. Neva Peralta (TakemetotheBurrow)
DADA - Prof. Malachi Trent (DaniDiNardo) Lucien Rosier
Divination - Prof. Cassiopeia Kitridge (Bazinga)
Flying - Prof. José Aguilar (Sunflower)
Herbology - Prof. June Flamsteed (Samia)
History of Magic - Prof. Gabriela Recard (Lissy Longbottom)
Muggle Studies - Prof. Finneas Schmoe (ArianaBlack)
Potions - Prof. Shreya Varma (Fireheart)
Transfiguration - Prof. Norman Carton (MadMadamMalfoy)

Caretaker - House Elves
Librarian - Ms. Rita Allen (NPC)
Groundskeeper - Prof. William Williamson (BanaBatGirl)
Healer - Prof. Gabriela Recard (Lissy Longbottom)

School Poltergeist - Peeves
School Ghost - Moaning Myrtle
House Elves - Algamus, Argyle, Beezley, Nimma, Pips, Quirly, Schmoop, Tinka, Tippin, Toddles


Gryffindor
House Ghost - Nearly Headless Nick
Head of House - Headmaster Malachi Trent (DaniDiNardo)
Lucien Rosier

Hufflepuff
House Ghost - Fat Friar
Head of House - Prof. Cassiopeia Kitridge (Bazinga)


Ravenclaw
House Ghost - Grey Lady
Head of House - Prof. Finneas Schmoe (ArianaBlack)


Slytherin
House Ghost - Bloody Baron
Head of House - Prof. Gabriela Recard (Lissy Longbottom)
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.


Last edited by DaniDiNardo; 01-08-2021 at 02:20 AM.
DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 01-01-2021, 02:01 PM   #3 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Kappa
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,243

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bella Connolly
Second Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Aurora Bagnold
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

It seems our Headmaster is up to something fishy in the Forbidden Forest..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
It had taken the better part of the summer, a summer he was happy to be away from that...lot of people he was meant to call family but a long summer all the same. The maps led him in circles half the time and the bloody spiders insisted on getting in his way.

But he carried on.

There was only so much left of the forest to be searched, based on past accounts and calculations. This could be it and the promise of success was maddening, so much so that the man did not present himself for the feast despite the hour growing late. The children would arrive soon but that wouldn't matter so long as he had what he needed.

Where oh where could it be?

He was expecting visitors. This needed to be done tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Narrator View Post
If only it were as simply as casting a Revealing or Summoning Charm. If only.

Despite these efforts being futile, there were other clues in the glen. Parts of earth where no footprint touched and any trail of hoof and claw veered around...almost as though the patch of ground were protected by a magical barrier and nothing could pass through. This was not the case, however, though there was something that kept the Forest's creatures from treading...

Just then, to the man's dumb luck, a ferret happened to scamper by and with a bit of a screech leaped over a bit of dirt. The grey-brown creature curved its long body around to sniff the earth and suddenly froze, darting away in its next breath and vanishing into the darkness.

Something lay beneath the ground...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Narrator View Post
It was a thing of legend now, what lay buried deep within these dark woods and only the centaurs ever spoke its true name. The acromantula had created their own name for it, much more simplistic and literal in essence, and a story passed down for generations to keep all witch and wizard from reaching the glen and uncovering the Black Stone.

Bodies of the initial guard of arachnid lay strung about in disjointed positions beneath the trees and among the bramble, some with their bodies still smoking from the blast of magic from the man's malicious wand. Would the screech of the last of them have been loud enough for the colony to hear? Time would tell...

Deep...deep within the forest the man trudged...and ahead the very spot of a fateful meeting on the second of May over a century ago...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
If he never saw another acromantula, it would be too soon. The limited patience the man held had been spent on the oversized arachnids and he was quite ready to be through with this little scavaneger hunt of sorts.

The Headmaster glanced down at the crudely drawn map he'd fashioned for himself. By now, it had several markings from past failed excursions. This one though...this one he had a good feeling about, as evidenced by the circle he had drawn about it.

Here. It had to be here.

He cast a revealing charm, hoping that anything containing magic might make itself known but that didn't stop him from also walking about in case it was easier to....stumble onto it, as it were.
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 03:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 204,057

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

What a strange happening at the Feast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
The large double doors to the Great Hall burst open with a flourish, their large frames banging against the wall on either side. Was it a great gust of wind? The next second proved elsewise as the Headmaster made his way into the room and up to the dais.

Without a word to any seated at the dais, the man took his spot at the centre of the table. He wore a smug little half smile that spoke volumes to a secret only he knew.

Rather, it was a secret he would no longer have to keep.

As the Headmaster took his seat, the strangest thing happened. The skin at his face began to bubble, as did the skin at his hands. If the man was fazed by this new development, he did not show it. Instead, the smile grew to a sinister grin. Messages had been sent off before he entered the Great Hall. Everything was falling into plan well and for the first in a long time, he was properly delighted.


In no time, the skin had peeled away and the hair took on its own transformation. Soon enough the Headmaster....seemed much less like the Headmaster and entirely like someone else.
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 04:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster




MO & DMLE
Bicorn
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 16,979

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated

Student Character:
Emmerson N.J. Cambridge
Third Year
Gryffindor
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Narrator View Post
If only it were as simply as casting a Revealing or Summoning Charm. If only.

Despite these efforts being futile, there were other clues in the glen. Parts of earth where no footprint touched and any trail of hoof and claw veered around...almost as though the patch of ground were protected by a magical barrier and nothing could pass through. This was not the case, however, though there was something that kept the Forest's creatures from treading...

Just then, to the man's dumb luck, a ferret happened to scamper by and with a bit of a screech leaped over a bit of dirt. The grey-brown creature curved its long body around to sniff the earth and suddenly froze, darting away in its next breath and vanishing into the darkness.

Something lay beneath the ground...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
There.

That must have been it. Ignoring the disgusting creature that scurried off, the Headmaster set his sights on the ground it sniffed at. Rather than risk a misplaced spell destroying all his hard work, he transfigured himself a shovel and began digging.

In the distance, he thought he could hear the sound of children and it brought a grimace to the man's face. They were here then. He would have to speed this along. If all went according to plan, he wouldn't even need a visit to his office first.

Dig. Dig. Dig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Narrator View Post
There was a twist of irony in that nothing grew above or around where it lay when three turns in hand could resurrect the dead.

Six feet under in the cold and damp soil, the small black stone would soon be touch by fresh air for the first time in over a century. All to easy to miss in hasty shoveling, it was the gleam of reflected light that gave away its presence.

All that was left was to pluck it from the soil...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
Another dig and he really may have missed the black stone. In the dark, vision was poor enough. He could not have lights give away his position before he was through.

But there it was.

The sudden euphoria that flood his body caused the man to give off a near erratic laugh. There. After all this time. After careful planning. Wasting little time, he reached into the whole he'd dug and fished out the one and only Resurrection Stone.

"Finally.

On the high of his recent discovery, wand drawn, he stormed back to the castle. The funny feeling in the pit of his stomach warned his mask was wearing thin but it no longer mattered. The stone was HIS.
Guess now we know what "Trent" was looking for. Yikes.
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 01-03-2021, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Headmaster




MO & DMLE
Bicorn
 
DaniDiNardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Over here! (GMT -5)
Posts: 16,979

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Malachi N. Trent
Graduated

Student Character:
Emmerson N.J. Cambridge
Third Year
Gryffindor
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Emma J. Trevelyan
Knockturn Alley
Default
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Alliance Followers View Post
Shortly after the "Headmaster" entered the Great Hall, the door now opened, his following began to make their way inside. They had received the news and knew it was time for the final phase of the plan to begin. This was not nearly their full force, but enough to ensure the coming transition went well.

They moved through the Entrance Hall and entered the Great Hall. Many remained at the double doors to prevent anyone from getting ideas. Others took up positions along the walls of the Great Hall and between the tables--again to dissuade any with brilliant ideas.

A new dawn was about to begin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Alliance Followers View Post
Like those that went to take up position at the different house tables, there were some who went to take up their stance behind the chairs of some of the professors on the dais. They dispersed themselves evenly along the table, two directly behind their leader.

Nothing stupid and no one got hurt; that was the general idea.

They wore mean expressions and had their wands at the ready--again like those at the various tables.

Welcome to the beginning of the new age.
And it looks like whoever this guy is, he brought friends
__________________
Imma say all the words inside my head____________________________________

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

DaniDiNardo is offline  
Old 01-04-2021, 01:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,589

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Alliance Followers View Post
They took up position along the Gryffindor table, occupying only one side to allow their comrades space on the other. Here, they would wait for the "speech" of sorts and any further directives.

One turned at the crumpled napkin thrown by the tiny (relative to this massing hulk's size) boy (Adam). It was true, hurting children did not faze them and in reply, the man sent a searing amount of paint through the boy's body without ever having raised his wand. The warning came as nothing more than a nasty look but the boy would soon find himself writhing in agony.

The one who shot up asking for his father (Kale) was firmly gripped by both shoulders and shoved downward in an attempt to make him sit. "Quiet, boy!" The follower barked. There would be nothing more about that man they had plucked from the castle a year ago and more to come if he continued resisting.

"I'll break your finger the next time you point it at me." He warned the Flamsteed boy. "And you," The man turned to the girl holding the pair of cowering girls (Phoebe). "Don't do anything stupid. Wouldn't want those girls of your hurt, would you? That goes for the whole lot of you. Nothing else that's stupid."

A hard task for the Gryffindor kind but they would have to manage if they did not want to meet the same fate as the first boy and his associate over there.


and omg they know Atlas is a Flamsteed omg
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 01-04-2021, 11:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 204,057

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

Quite the speech there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien Rosier View Post
"No one is going anywhere," To the request of removing the children to their common rooms, "until we get through a few things." As to the question of Trent. The man was decidedly....busy, at the moment. Indisposed. Unable to come and take his place as Headmaster. This had become Lucien's job and it was great to be back in his own body for it.

The man's expression remained cool through the entrance of the loyal followers of the alliance. In fact, he remained calm through the chaos that the Gryffindor table was quickly becoming. Always one for the dramatics, they would never learn and were likely to be killed by the end of the term--through no fault but their own if what he was seeing was indication of how they planned to carry out the term.

Once the last of them had gotten into place, the man rose and began his speech with amplified voice.

"QUIET." Lucien waited for the room to settle or BE settled then continued. "I think we're beyond the point of welcomes and pleasantries. There's no need to pretend this is anything than it really is. For your benefit, you may call me Headmaster Rosier. Nothing less." As that was his title. "And I have taken the school. Resistance, I think you may smartly be able to tell, will not be met with rainbows and sunshine. Let me make this clear, especially for those of you who still think this is all a game, you are disposable. My men will not lose sleep, nor will I. Do as you're told and there will be no reason for you to meet an untimely and excruciating end."

It surely should have gone without saying...but those Gryffindors. It hadn't even been a full day. This required spelling out in great detail.

"The year will continue as scheduled, however you are under new management. We are the Neo-Alliance. You will learn more about our agenda as the term goes on and in the end, we hope many of you will choose to join us. If you do not, you would do well to stay out of our way."

How many warnings did these children need?

"I have also made the decision to revoke the badges of your Prefects. Incompetent, whiny and driven by fear. No, I need competent eyes around the castle. You'll become well acquainted with them in no time. No one leaves the Great Hall until dinner is finished. At each table, you will find forms. Fill them out. Once you are done, the parchment will take itself away. It's in your best interest to fill it out thoroughly. Without this information, there's really no proof you ever made it here should your dear parents find you missing. A new age is coming and you will help us usher it in. Now then, let's eat."

Casual as ever he slipped back into his chair and dug in when the food arrived.
From the House tables

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Narrator View Post
At the end of Headmaster Rosier's speech, a large pile of parchment appears. Take one and get it filled out with any of the many quills made available. No need to hand it in, just get it done and it will do the rest.


Quote:
Name:
Age:
Year:
House:
Date of Birth:
Blood Heritage:

Parent/Guardian(s) name(s):
Parent/Guardian(s) occupation(s):
Do your parents work at the ministry:
Do your parents support muggle upliftment:
When was the last time you supported muggle upliftment?
OOC: Please make a post here with this form filled out.
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 01-05-2021, 12:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DIMC
Erkling
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 20,717

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
First Year
x4 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Randall Stavros
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Default
A Poop * k8 *

I'm sure this was posted in all the Common Rooms, but here is the post from the snake one....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Narrator View Post
After a long night...extremely long in this case, you are finally allowed back to your common rooms. Nothing sounds better than a good night's sleep to put it all behind you. However, it doesn't appear anyone will be getting much sleep tonight.

A trip up or down to the dorms will reveal the rooms all ransacked. There isn't a single trunk that hasn't been run right through. Curiously, any and all mirrors have been taken. The fireplace has also been sealed away.

Whoever did this has gone through the entire common room and removed any means of communication with the outside world.

At least the roast was delicious at dinner.
...welp. Yikes.
__________________
STOP. DROP. Shut 'em and open up SHOP.
kayquilz is offline  
Old 01-06-2021, 06:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom Mod
Quibbler & Newbie Mod



DMLE & DMT
Hinkypunk
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: fb9912|77b5fe|c21e56
Posts: 12,443

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finneas Schmoe
Graduated

Student Character:
Kinsay James
Third Year
Gryffindor
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | emo to the extremo |#HouseNATARIANA

from the owlery..... uh, good luck hogwarts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Narrator View Post
The morning after the feast, you climb up to the owlery, hoping to send a long letter to your parents describing the events of the previous night.

You know something is wrong even before you reach the door. The usual sound of hundreds of owls hooting and flapping their wings cannot be heard. Open the door and you will see that the owlery is empty. All the owls - yours and the school's - are gone. Owl feathers cover the floor, as if the poor creatures put up a fight when they were taken by force.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 01-08-2021, 12:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 204,057

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

Dun dun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonsine Rosier View Post
Once everything was in place, Alphonsine sent a message to her brother letting him know that she had two of them items that they needed to make their mission truly successful. And knowing that he had the third, they would all soon be reunited.

She was still so torn up inside over the regretful but very necessary act she committed inside the Ministry quite recently, but she tried to push that out of her mind and focus on the plans forward. Still, she knew how pleased Sebastijan would have been to see their mission succeed. He hadn't lived long enough to know that they possessed all three items...

She couldn't think about that now. This was too important.

It was in the dead of night when they were to meet, a time that students were certain to be in bed, if they knew what was good for them. Under the cover of darkness, Alphonsine slipped inside the castle and made her way to the Headmaster's office to deliver the goods.
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 01-11-2021, 03:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Quibbler Mod
Fanfiction Mod



MO & DMLE
Sphinx
 
Felixir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 48,374

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kamran Kazmi
Graduated

Student Character:
Nemesis Upstead
Sixth Year
Slytherin
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Jake Upstead
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaiser
Minister's Office

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ezekiel Ransom-Kruus
Ollivanders
Default
Lovely™ | Captain Hurted | Ariana's Bane | Resident Antagonist | Unparalleled Delight

Soooooo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

presents

Wizarding Wireless Network News | Episode 456 | 30 September 2103

Citizens of the wizarding United Kingdom, good evening. This is your Minister, Charles Hollingberry, speaking on behalf of this special installment of the Wizarding Wireless Network News.

Today I am pleased to report that thanks to the efforts of Magical Transportation department head Simone Krafft and Magical Accidents and Catastrophes department head Sian Llewellyn and their respective teams the previous hindrances plaguing the functionality of your Ministry have finally been put to rest. All floo networks in and out are fully operational, as are the lifts within the Ministry. We are also in the process of returning all owls to the Owl Post as their services within the Ministry are no longer required with the Interdepartmental memos now functioning as they should. With all of the escaped Azkaban prisoners accounted for, Bain Goldwasser the head of Magical Law Enforcement has turned his attentions to ensuring that all Ministry employees are reliable, trustworthy, of good conduct and character, and loyal to the Ministry. We at your Ministry of Magic look forward to being even more productive in the coming year of 2104 now that the purity of our institutions has been solidified.

In other prosperous developments, Hogwarts Headmaster Malachi Trent along with the Hogwarts Board of Governors have begun the implementation of a new, rigorous and refined curriculum at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It will usher in a new era for all wizardingkind. Save for the Minister’s Office, all communications to and from Hogwarts have been temporarily suspended to permit students to focus their efforts on their studies.

As a grandfather with my own granddaughter at Hogwarts, a thriving sixth year if I may mention, I understand how upsetting and frustrating this situation must be for all the families and loved ones. We, Headmaster Trent and myself, implore you to understand that this period of isolation is all for the greater good and any inconvenience caused will be repaid a hundredfold in the benefits for our wizarding youth and the greater wizarding population. Rest assured that your children are in capable hands that wish nothing more than for the prosperity of our wizarding youth.

To close out this broadcast, please indulge me as always while I recount a bit of historic trivia regarding the office of Minister for Magic. This evening we will be taking a peek at Millicent Bagnold who served the office of Minister from 1980 - 1990. A pureblood witch renowned for being a very capable leader. Her tenure is most remembered for taking place during the end of the first wizarding war. Bagnold had to answer to the International Confederation of Wizards for the number of breaches of the International Statute of Secrecy on the day and night following Harry Potter’s survival of Lord Voldemort’s attack. Her extravagant displays of breathtaking magic were reported as mere meteor showers by muggle news papers. She acquitted herself magnificently with the now infamous words: ‘I assert our inalienable right to party.’ Which is really rather delightful if I do say so myself.

This has been your Minister for Magic, Charles Hollingberry. Good evening and goodnight!
__________________
take a look in the mirror and what do you see, do you see it clearer or are you deceived __________

don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie, then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
Felixir is offline  
Old 01-13-2021, 06:52 PM   #13 (permalink)



DMAC & DERP
Snidget
 
griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: EST
Posts: 2,686

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Devin James Horton
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Wright
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Elizabeth Wright
Environmental Protection
Default
Teapot Occamy| gryphons&giraffes&goats,OH MY | chaser of the truth | flutiful❧

Looks like we've got company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Alliance Followers View Post
The ground seems to tremble with their arrival, hardened footfalls matched with the merciless faces of the followers as they approach. Counting them would prove fruitless, more than 100 of them in your midst. No need to ask permission, they march on through opened gates that are secured right behind them. This is their school now. Better make room. Your new castle-mates have arrived.
__________________
griffin is offline  
Old 01-19-2021, 03:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,589

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

oh no...oh no...oh no no no no no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
When the door opened again, Nem half-turned towards it and was satisfied to see the Big Man and his face enter. They hadn't expected he would show up late, but it wasn't outside the realm of possibility that he wouldn't show up at all. Busy man, and everything.

"Headmaster Rosier."

Fortunately, Nem saw no reason not to cut right to the chase. No need to discuss anything related to this revealed identity; the dynamic here had essentially remained the same, except now the pretences had been more or less dropped.

"I had intended to ask about more of those extra lessons, sir, but I figure you might be too busy these days." Hustling in the dawn of a new era, and all. Unless...? Nem wouldn't say no, you know? But that was not what they had arranged to come here and say. "Mostly, I was wondering if I could join you. The Neo-Alliance, I mean."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien Rosier View Post
...

.....


"Huh."

Lucien had always known this one was full of promise, but he never imagined Upstead would want to so freely take the leap. Many of the students were acting as if this was the worst thing that could ever happen to wizarding-kind. Of course, Upstead had never been like the other students.

It was a blessing.

Rather than a response, Lucien offered his own statement. "This is serious business." He fixed them with a proper look, trying to ensure they understood. "We're not playing at war, there may actually be one. It will require sacrifices. Things that may have you viewed in poor light among your peers."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Oh yes, Nem thought they might have known from the start, just how serious this business was, which - judging by the first day or so of term - they could not say for most students here. But they didn't think they needed to remind the Big Man about that.

"I understand, sir. The way I see it, you said you hoped some of us would join you, so there doesn't seem to be much point in waiting if I'm already willing. What sacrifice would matter in the grand scheme of things? There's nothing I care enough about." Nem still hadn't moved from the way they had been standing when the Big Man entered, and when they did so now, it was only to shift their wait onto their other foot. "I did have an idea about how I could help, if you're willing to hear it, but the answer won't change anything for me."
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline  
Old 01-26-2021, 01:26 AM   #15 (permalink)



DMAC & DERP
Snidget
 
griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: EST
Posts: 2,686

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Devin James Horton
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Wright
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Elizabeth Wright
Environmental Protection
Default
Teapot Occamy| gryphons&giraffes&goats,OH MY | chaser of the truth | flutiful❧



Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien Rosier View Post
It was a rare moment when the big man was not planning the next big move for the alliance. There were...things that needed reconsidering and last minute touches that could do with being ironed out.

But right now he was heading down to the kitchen for a snack.

...Or he was.

"My, what have we here?" Disinterest dripped from his lips, oozing from his every move. Lucien assessed the situation for no more than a minute, needing little information. The squad was there and by the words he'd caught on his way around the corner to enter the corridor, he could tell the students were doing anything but what they should.

"Kill the muggleborns, punish the purebloods and the halfbloods." The nonchalance with which he spoke belied a greater feeling. He was TIRED of half these kids and was running out of reasons to keep them around. Most would never join, they would never see the greater good. At this point, they were taking up valuable space and causing more trouble than he cared to address.

"Take them out to the courtyard, let the others watch." He didn't care what they were or were not doing. It was time they scaled the place down some, starting with the useless defiant ones. There were enough battles ahead, he didn't need more within their walls.
__________________
griffin is offline  
Old 02-05-2021, 01:11 AM   #16 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Clabbert
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 19,437

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ivy Grimm
Fourth Year
x7 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Minister's Office
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

More of the Neo Alliance Followers setting up around the castle

At the lake:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Alliance Followers View Post
Taunts, shouts, and maniacal laughter echo across the lake as tent after tent is set up along the edge of the dark, chilly water. Black smoke wafts up into the sky from several bonfires, fueled by wood and pages from those muggle studies books you might've noticed missing from the library. This is Neo-alliance territory now and not even the giant squid could argue otherwise. Steer clear if you know what's good for you. Tent city is here to stay.
Around the sixth floor corridor:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Alliance Followers View Post
The candles flicker as the followers march down the corridor. Your new castle-mates need a place to sleep. Every classroom, spare study, and office space in this hallway has been turned into barracks for the soldiers of The Greater Good.

You best stay out of their way. This corridor is theirs now.
And the Great Hall:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Alliance Followers View Post
Dinner time was the best time and the Neo-Alliance Followers were starving. Filling in from all over the castle they made themselves at home in the Great Hall taking up almost all the seats at each house table and even a few just hanging out standing along the walls. The hall became loud with chatter and chewing as each member grabbed a plate and scooped up as much food as they could each handle. Some not liking that students were in spots they wanted even tried to crowd them out of their chairs.
__________________
if we fall, we will fall together; and when we rise, we will rise together__________________

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline  
Old 02-06-2021, 11:39 PM   #17 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DIMC
Erkling
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 20,717

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
First Year
x4 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Randall Stavros
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Default
A Poop * k8 *

SEE?! TRENT IS NOT DEAD, YALL!

from the Great Hall:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien Rosier View Post
Lucien took a deep breath, pinching the bridge of his nose while he took a moment to maintain the composure he'd come to the table with. Honestly, it really was like working with children all over again.

"You were instructed to punish them in a way that would satisfy my decision to not kill them. House elf duties? If you wanted them dead, you needed not stay my hand." All she'd done was force him to have a night audience--one that was growing bigger by the moment. It didn't escape his attention that the Great Hall was filling up with his men.

It took them long enough.

"I'd like you to see something." Calmly, the man reached into his pocket and pulled out a small mirror. Inside was a very haggard, worst for wear man that looked an awful lot like....oh, the former Headmaster.

"This is Malachi Trent. I trust you've been acquainted. You can see, he's not doing well."
__________________
STOP. DROP. Shut 'em and open up SHOP.
kayquilz is offline  
Old 02-08-2021, 12:36 AM   #18 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 204,057

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

Since this concerns underaged witches and wizards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

presents

Wizarding Wireless Network News | Episode 489 | 16 December 2103

Citizens of the wizarding United Kingdom, good evening. This is your Minister, Charles Hollingberry, speaking on behalf of this holiday installment of the Wizarding Wireless Network News. We at the Ministry understand that the season this year may feel more melancholy in light of the necessary changes at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I would once again like to extend a benevolent hand of gratitude to all of you for your patience and continued understanding during these times as we endeavour to continue our work for the greater good of all wizardingkind.

In the coming weeks, the Ministry itself will be experiencing renovations and a redesign to bring it in line with the times. All these exciting refurbishments will be revealed at our annual beginning of the year gala to be hosted in the Atrium. So I do ask all personnel listening in this evening to be mindful of where they step and to do their best to not get in the way of the design teams as they move about. They should not interfere with the continued work you put into our great nation.

As a holiday gift to the present and future of our sovereign state, we at the Ministry are pleased to inform the public the reversal of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery will be taking place precisely at the moment the Great Bell strikes midnight on the first of January 2104.
Changes to newly invigorate the Improper Use of Magic Office and turn its purpose on its head will likewise be rolled out under the leadership of Magical Law Enforcement department head, Bain Goldwasser.

A new era of freedom is upon us and you are free to stay turned to the Wizarding Wireless Network for its 4 hour long block featuring a festive medley of holidays tunes! I suggest listening over a warm piping mug of apple cider like I myself will be doing. Good evening, goodnight, and happy holidays!
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 02-17-2021, 06:45 AM   #19 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom Mod
Quibbler & Newbie Mod



DMLE & DMT
Hinkypunk
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: fb9912|77b5fe|c21e56
Posts: 12,443

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finneas Schmoe
Graduated

Student Character:
Kinsay James
Third Year
Gryffindor
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | emo to the extremo |#HouseNATARIANA

So, uh, apparently this was an unauthorized field trip? And WWW is getting us help!!! Would ya look at that patronus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Announcer View Post
A witch with gray-streaked hair appeared with a loud pop not long after the first of the students arrived. They had triggered alarm warnings near the bunkhouse for staff and Georgia Templeton, the head of the Preserve was mad because she had just sat down with a cup of coffee. She had been expecting muggles, out backpacking through the wilderness like they didn’t know any better. The fact that they didn’t, did not matter to Georgia. She just wanted them gone.

So to say she was surprised to see students traipsing around her preserve was an understatement! ”ARE YOU MAD!?” she yelled at the first adult (Williamson) she found. She had half a mind to take him by the collar and shake some sense into him. ”What are all these students doing here!”

A pair shadows passed overhead and she glanced up. Oh no…that one was coming in claws outstretched. ”Protego Maxima!” she yelled pointing her wand overhead. It wouldn’t keep them all from falling over should the dragon(s) try picking one of them up, but it certainly would keep the dragon(s) from flying off with one of them in their talons.

And then before she could get further distracted she pointed her wand back towards the bunkhouse. "Expecto Patronum!" A silvery Badger shot out of her wand and ran off into the distance in search of reinforcements.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
What in the---- SOMEONE was SHOUTING BACK AT HIM? Williamson's mouth fell open in a perfect little O at his exact behavior being parroted back to him.

"Are YOU mad?" he shouted in return, then remembered that he was here to get her help, and also, that he'd LITERALLY CRASHED INTO A DRAGON RESERVE with a group of twenty-five kids or whatever. So uh, yeah. Guess he could be nicer, huh?

By the time he shook himself, the much quicker-thinking dragonologist had already reacted and sent off a Patronus. Heh. Good. William's dark eyebrows knitted together as he kind of followed the woman around, getting too close to her personal space bubble for it to be comfortable, probably. Breathing down her neck a bit, probably.

"I'm William Williamson, Creatures Professor at Hogwarts, former dragonologist at the Romanian reserve," he whispered at her hurriedly, barely sneaking in a breath, "and the school is outta control. You HAVE help us. They-- they-- forced me to bring the kids here, and I think they're planning to release all the dragons, I don't know---"

He didn't know how candid he could be, and glanced over his shoulder to see if anyone was coming or hearing him.

"You should probably stun me or make it look like I attacked you or something, PLEASE. You have to help our kids. Things are bad. Real bad." Or or or maybe he could stun himself, because he wasn't sure he was going to make it out of this field trip alive either way.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 02-22-2021, 01:52 PM   #20 (permalink)



DERP & DMGS
Shrake
 
Ginevra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Westview
Posts: 12,912

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Fiona Jenovick
Sixth Year
x5

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucille Pembrooke
Environmental Protection
Default
Oh, how we drift away from our friends. And the ones back home play remember when

Uh, oh!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien Rosier View Post
Lucien had stewed over the field trip for the last two days. His attitude toward the children had darkened further, his demeanor in general had grown darker and less tolerant after what he had heard. Not only had it not been the great success he was hoping for, the children had clearly still not learned enough of...anything.

What was left to do? Killing them all would be the easier route at this point. The alliance had spread throughout Europe. There were other wizarding schools, the future was no in jeopardy of losing just the Hogwarts brood. In fact, he didn't even have to kill them all, just the ones that had proven time and time again they refused to adapt and would be of no use in the new world order they would create.

They would not survive anyhow.

But no, he had better ideas for the moment. At 4:30 AM, bright and early, the Headmaster walked out to the courtyard, followed behind by the squad and his followers. They lined the corridors that bordered the courtyard and waited.

Suddenly, a LOUD alarm went off. One that would be shockingly loud and clear no matter where you happened to be sleeping.

Seconds later, his voice boomed through the entire castle, as loud as the alarm:

"Everyone with any will to live will report to the courtyard. I don't care to wait for you to get properly dressed, we have enough charms to handle the weather. This is not a request. I'm quite done making those. You have ten minutes." Gracious allowance for those in the towers.
__________________
Ginevra is offline  
Old 02-23-2021, 03:50 PM   #21 (permalink)



DMAC & DERP
Snidget
 
griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: EST
Posts: 2,686

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Devin James Horton
Third Year
x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Wright
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Elizabeth Wright
Environmental Protection
Default
Teapot Occamy| gryphons&giraffes&goats,OH MY | chaser of the truth | flutiful❧



Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien Rosier View Post
Rosier stood in stone silence, watching the students and professors enter the courtyard. He half expected their to be grumbling, questioning, protests about the ungodly hour. To their credit--and perhaps to avoid certain death, none did. In fact, the only to speak had been Nemesis Upstead and while the man needed a word with that one, he did little more than nod in his direction, his lips still pressed into a hard line.

As the last of whoever had a grain of common sense trudged in, he got right into it.

"I've tried with you. Merlin knows I have. Disappointment and defiance after disappointment and defiance. Your inability to adapt is telling. It says to me you won't survive the new world and there's no longer reason to keep trying with you." He wished he could say he was surprised by the outcome but these children...even the staff. It had been a long term thus far.

"It's been brought to my attention that some of you..." He paused, taking a leveling breath to remember the patience he had decided on. His voice carried in icy calm fashion. "Decided to try alerting the outside world to the happenings of the castle. Did you really think it would work? Did you HONESTLY think that if you could have made ANY difference at this point, I would have let you leave? You don't get it, do you? A new world is coming whether you like it or not. We're already all over Europe. Do you think this is the only school? Do you think we haven't gotten everything figured out?" This movement went far above them. "Actions have consequences. You are fast outliving your usefulness and have lost your privilege of freedom."

At his next pause, he rolled out some parchment. "The following students will be escorted to their new quarters, no longer allowed to roam the castle. You have your friends who decided to play hero and deviate from what they were brought there to do to thank. Some of you have your tainted families for that."



"Williamson, step forward." He called the man. He had a few things in mind. "Men, secure the children. If any give you trouble, take them, too." He was not fussed. There was enough room, even for those who had not originally been on the list.
__________________
griffin is offline  
Old 03-08-2021, 04:55 PM   #22 (permalink)



DMLE
Ramora
 
lazykitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 5,507

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lydia Anni Wolff
Fifth Year
x7 x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement
Default
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Roxanne Carter, Zombie Hunter| U-NA-GI

Ruh-roh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Nem waited. And waited. And waited longer still, until students began answering the next question, Bernadette included. They turned their head to look at her properly now, more than a glance, the first steady stare they'd given her since before she'd been locked away. As it happened, they did have something to say, but not about her answer, not about the question, or Polyjuice Potion at all. Nor about that Stover kid's previous answer - though he should have known it was never going to happen. It did concern him in another way, however.

With no indication as to what they were about to do, Nem drew their wand from its holster before wordlessly sending a spell each towards Yoon and Stover from their spot at the back of the room. Simple stuff, really, hexes which would send both boys briefly face first into their desks with a good amount of force, as though slammed forwards. A shove for a shove.

Nem calmly got to their feet, casually reholstering their wand, and turned their attention to the professor. They spoke politely, but equally as coolly as she had spoken to them.

"Sorry to interrupt, Professor Varma, but it seems I wasn't clear enough. Do you see this pin?" Nem tapped their long, spidery index finger on the item in question, a pin shaped into a hand holding a wand with lightning issuing from its tip, which they'd fixed to the front of their robes. "I'm wearing this because I am a member of the Inquisitorial Squad, and helping to maintain order." As they'd said: one never knew who might be watching. Funny, how few people failed to really think about that, despite constant reminders. "It should be obvious by now, that leniency and favouritism towards muggle-born students is not tolerated, it isn't a choice for you to make. Falling in line is expected of everyone. First and last warning, professor; I'm just as capable as the rest of the Squad." It was clear that the hints weren't really doing the trick, but spelling things out over and over was just so crass.

Now that they'd said what they wanted to say, Nem retook their seat once more, graciously allowing the lesson to continue. No worries about return fire; one yell was enough for back-up, and then it wouldn't be Nem who suffered the consequences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pundantic View Post
Kale had lots of feelings about Polyjuice Potion and how it could be abused. One of the best wizard plays he ever saw was like a switcheroo tragic romance involving the potion. It ended in a battlefield of broken hearts and, like, one of the saddest monologues ever.

Polyjuice was only used to deceive so of course it could be used for nefarious purposes. And he was revving up to explain these feelings at length when Nem opened their mouth. Something in his stomach churned. Stupid. Totally Gryffindor and ill-advised.

Oof. THIS DUDE. This not-bro-but-he-had-TRUSTED-to-be-his-bro dude. “My Dad liked you. Traitor.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Moose View Post
William had just finished giving his answer. It was dumb answer. A Basic answer. Could he take that one back too? It was a foolish thought but he did what he could. He was trying to enjoy Potions same as he would Muggle Studies in these trying times. He continued to try and keep the smell of the Polyjuice Potion from gently wafting into his nose so he scooched in his seat back just a bit.

And just as he did He felt his face go forward at a rather fast speed right into the corner of the table. Not flat onto it's surface... the corner. The painful corner. "OW!" He yelped as he grabbed at his forehead. Same spot where the slightest bit of Liar was now fading away. The pain was sharp and he felt his forehead throbbing like he had a painful migraine without the migraine part of it. It was like someone stuck a heart next to his brain and said Eh good enough

There was a nice small gash right where it met the corner of the table too. A bit of blood was trickling down his forehead. Some of it sliding into his lips from the wound. So now he had a taste of iron and that awful smell.

Oh also...Moose was MAD like MAD MAD!! He had repressed it so much since getting tossed into that room, it was so much easier to be compliant and scared. Being made to think he was a worthless piece of trash and he believed it. Moose was an ANGRY worthless piece of trash. He was going to ignite. Literal Garbage Fire. He shot up from his seat and sent Nemesis an intense glare. He wasn't sure he could ever get this mad again. "You can go take your shiny new pin and choke on it!"
Moose was seething.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisitorial Squad View Post
If ever there was a need to check the calendar, it was now. March, was it? Seven months. Nearly a year. Harsh Lockdown.

My.

Their great leader had not been wrong when he said some of the children did not and would not learn. Some questioned him, though not openly, on his decision to leave them alive and during this potions class, they did so all the more. It was of course the usual suspects. Always.

The Nemesis child was to be the transition, the first warning to settle before it got more severe. They bore the pin. To not respect it, was to not respect them. These children sealed their own fate here today.

With a few scribbles on paper, the hood figures ducked out of the dungeon classroom. They would be back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
No, his reasoning for turning in to Albus Dumbledore was not because of his long beard. But he couldn’t exactly say the true reason either . So he chose to ignore the Professor’s question, pretending that he had heard it as a statement or whatever.

”The danger with Polyjuice Potion is th——“ he could not finish his sentence for his face was suddenly shoved hard against the surface of his desk. He yelled in both pain and confusion and surprise as his nose made contact and as he looked back up he had to hold on to his face. Nosebleed. He turned around, his eyes livid as he searched for whoever had attacked him and also seeing Moose getting attacked at the same time, when Nemesis stood up.

He had always thought that their was something off about them but now that they literally announcing to everyone in the classroom that they were part of Rosier’s stupid fan club, Minjae’s suspicion had been confirmed. And then as all the stress over the past year, all of his anger, his hatred for the Neo-Alliance was rushing through him and he …..laughed.

It was humorless though. Void from any positivity that was usually associated with laughter as he took out his wand and pointed it at the Slytherin. He did not use it though. ”Attacking a CHILD, Upstead?” he said, raising his voice as he glared daggers at them. ”Behind his back?!” he wanted to check up on the little muggleborn but he also did not want to take his eyes off of Nemesis even if they had pocketed their wand and pointed to their stupid badge. ”Ah! i guess you fit right in then don’t you? You coward was he afraid of them? No…yes…maybe….a little…no …NO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien Rosier View Post
He was already heading down to the dungeons, on a supply run of sorts when he ran into the Inquisitorial Squad. At first, the man thought nothing of them wandering the corridors. They were the law in his absence and needed to maintain regular patrols. He was set to walk by them and continue on his way when one held out a hand for him to stop.

Wordlessly, a piece of parchment was extended to him. Wordlessly, he took it. Lucien read the parchment, his posture straightening by the time he got to the end.

This...this really wasn't working, was it? Keeping them for bargaining chips, they were devaluing by the second. The Headmaster decided he would handle this one himself, accio-ing a few...useful things from his office before proceeding into the potions classroom.

"Varma." He said curtly. The man would deal with her later for being unable to maintain order in her own class. There were methods she could've used long before it escalated.

Silently, the Headmaster moved to the front of the room, a near palpable chill coming off him as he passed by the students. The report was pretty clear but he would like to ensure he got in it full. Rather than look at any of the aforementioned names, Lucien looked to Upstead. "What happened? Names, I want full names." He would show them what continued defiance got them.
__________________
lazykitty is offline  
Old 03-08-2021, 06:00 PM   #23 (permalink)
Moderator
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod


DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt
 
FearlessLeader19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Alicante, Idris
Posts: 204,057

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Claudine Blaze
Sixth Year
x12 x12

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation
Default
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Friendly Neighbourhood Hufflepuff ~

The drama in the current Potions lesson continues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
Nem had been quite content to let the lesson continue as scheduled, once they'd said their piece, had been sitting at their desk and waiting for precisely that, plus whatever consequences Varma wanted to give to those muggle-borns. But they also knew exactly what the student population of this school was like, and ultimately expected nothing more or less than a show of wilful stupidity.

With each student that spoke, Nem looked around the room at those who made themselves known, giving each a stare as flat and dispassionate as the last. The only thing they weren't sure of was whether these kids were seeking out a retaliation from them, or making sorely misguided attempts to appeal to their... what? Feelings? Conscience? Evidently they really had been fooled.

Nem didn't reply. Not to Trent's absurd claim, or the accusations of 'traitor' or 'coward' - again, fooled was right - none of it. Not a word touched them, nothing moved them, no part of it angered them whatsoever. Nem had seen the other members of the Squad in the room, and made note of them leaving. No, no reason to act further. This was covered.

By the Big Man, of course. Nem turned to him when he entered, and wasted no time in replying. "Started with some shoving in the doorway by those muggle-borns, sir," they said, pointing out Yoon and Stover, easily marked by the nosebleed and head gash. "I handled it, then reminded Professor Varma she should be dealing with them properly. Identified myself as part of your Inquisitorial Squad, and several students disrespected that. Verbal outbursts, insults. A couple of repeat offenders too." Perhaps he knew some of the names already, but Nem was happy to provide all the same. "William Stover. Minjae Yoon. Kale Trent. Ashley Fox."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien Rosier View Post
Ah, some were truly repeat offenders. Ones who had escaped death so often they had convinced themselves it was no longer coming. Neither Fox nor Trent surprised him, evidenced by the way his expression remained passive while he listened. Stover and Yoon? Neither tugged terribly at his heart strings either. Both had seen time and time again what value they held as mudbloods and still chose to make themselves targets--presenting their necks as it were.

He did not address the named students immediately. Instead, he turned to face the entire class. "Observe. I'm about to show you what happens when you've become more a nuisance than I care to deal with any longer. Upstead is a member of the Inquisitorial Squad. Disrespect and defiance to them, is defiance to my will. Defiance has no place here." Something he did not think he would have to repeat for the millionth time.

Well.

He was done repeating.

"Varma, you will join Williamson." Not a discussion, not something he cared to discuss. "The squad will escort you at the end of your lesson. If a child is better at doing your job than you are, you're fast outliving your use."

And to the trouble makers. "You've brought this on yourselves and have no one to blame but your own stupidity and inability to know when and what to speak. No ideas self-preservation. No care for what might happen to those around you as a consequence of YOUR poor choices. Reckless idiots are not needed in the new world. You have proven you cannot think beyond whatever emotion pops into your head. Your lack self control--some of you on a near continuous basis. I have just the thing for you."

The man flicked his wand at each in rapid succession.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Narrator View Post
A curious thing happened next. Where the students who had been cast on (Stover, Yoon, Trent, Fox) once stood, there was nothing but a cloud of black smoke. When the puffs of smoke disappeared...so had the children.

Where were they?

How badly do you want to find out?
__________________
FearlessLeader19 is offline  
Old 03-19-2021, 06:03 PM   #24 (permalink)
Moderator
Potterdom Mod
Quibbler & Newbie Mod



DMLE & DMT
Hinkypunk
 
ArianaBlack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: fb9912|77b5fe|c21e56
Posts: 12,443

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Finneas Schmoe
Graduated

Student Character:
Kinsay James
Third Year
Gryffindor
x10 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmin Golshiri
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
Default
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | emo to the extremo |#HouseNATARIANA

IT'S HAPPENING
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Narrator View Post
It's another beautiful sunset out here in the Scottish Highlands. The setting sun turns the sky a magnificent orange with streaks of red and yellow here and there. Yes, the day is all but done and it's time to settle into whatever corner of the castle you manage to find solace in.

Or perhaps not.

Approaching the gates of this beloved prison away from home, an army marches with determination. At first, one might think Lucien Rosier has garnered more followers. With numbers like these, his would surely double overnight!!

What happens next says otherwise.

A blast goes off. One, then another. It takes much effort but the gates are breeched--blown away in a show of brilliant lights.

The cavalry has arrived and some of them want their children back.
__________________
ArianaBlack is offline  
Old 03-20-2021, 12:58 AM   #25 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & MO
Clabbert
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 19,437

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ivy Grimm
Fourth Year
x7 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Minister's Office
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Rescue time for the Room kids too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Finneas had heard the blasts from his office and immediately rushed to the windows, feeling a sense of impending doom. It did not take long to figure out what was happening next. It was something glorious. A sense of hope that he had long gone lost had returned full force. This was the rescue. Finneas was so happy that he could leap out of his loafers and ascend into another reality. Except... Er... He actually couldn't do that because the effects of the multiple cruciatus curses still had a very strong grip on his now frail body.

Er. AnYwAy.

He stood by, with his ear pressed against his door as he heard what must have been.... a battalion of followers, one after the other, making their way towards the front gates. With the alliance occupied, Finneas' immediate thought went to the children (many of them muggleborn) who were holed up in the terrible room. In all the chaos, the noodleman managed to slip by undetected. Even with his limp, he quickly weaved through the choas.

On his way to the room, Finneas dodged several more of the followers. Slow and steady wins the race, but errrrr.... This was also a dire time and he carried himself as quickly as his leather loafers would let him, only pausing briefly to recruit whatever help he could on his way. Otherwise, the course of action was clear. Get to The Room. Knock out the Guards. Retrieve the wands. Protect the Children.

Hiding just behind one of the corners, Finneas nodded to the others before wordlessly lifting his own wand.
It's time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Schmoe might’ve been a big man!child, but the guy could be counted on to kick a little hooded behind, okay? The sneak attack was stealthy and it was a success, the hoods left knocked out, tied up, and completely out of commission. ”Take that!” The brunette whispered triumphantly as she seized their wands, and those of the kids. She handed a few to each of her colleagues to make for faster work returning them.

After warning those inside the room to stand back and waiting a minute to ensure they did so, the brunette burst her way inside.

”Anyone missing a wand?” To her own surprise, she even managed a fleeting smile. ”Because we’re going to need them.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
HELP IS ON THE WAY!

Gabi had seen the resistance group coming from her office window and had immediately jumped into action. Her first thought immediately went to the room of muggleborns - where a few of her colleagues had been locked up as well. If the Alliance got any ideas and decided they needed to start some bloodshed to make a point, there was no doubt in her mind that they would be first. It seemed she wasn't the only staff member to have that idea either, thank MERLIN. She spotted Finneas and Neva prepared to attack - and Gabi was ready to POUNCE.

Wordlessly stunning a few of the goons - most had run off to deal with the commotion at the gates, she assumed - they were able to get the upper hand quickly. If only they'd had an opportunity like this earlier in the term! Wrestling the rest of the wands Neva hadn't grabbed out of the grip of one of the last goons to fall (and earning a swift punch in her eye, which would probably be all bruised later) she hurried in once he was down, trailing behind the two of her colleagues, holding out the rest of the wands.

"Come along, no time to waste!" she hissed at them, her hands shaking slightly as she began to pass them back to their owners. There was a war going on!!
__________________
if we fall, we will fall together; and when we rise, we will rise together__________________

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:05 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209