View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 06:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.P.E.W. Matters View Post
Hi, I am new here and would like to become a part of the RPG. I do have a character in mind, but I don't know really how to start the whole process. I want to use the actress Joey King from Ramona & Beezus as my character and start her out as a first year. I have an idea of what sort of character she will start out as and I will fill that all out in my profile tomorrow so that isn't the issue. I want to know once that is all completed where and how do I introduce her as a new character and start role playing her with other characters? Thank You in advance for any help. ~Elise (S.P.E.W. Matters)
Hello and welcome! We are very excited to have you join SnitchSeeker's RPG community!

Our Site Resources forum has a few threads of interest, specifically this one with some role playing basics for you to dip your toes into.

The school term has already begun and this means that only members who completed the Hogwarts Sorting are eligible to RP in the Hogwarts forums, so to introduce her officially you will need to wait until the next Sorting period. You can read more about the Sorting process here.

However, younger characters and adult characters (all of those who are not of school attending, first through seventh year age) are welcome to make appearances in both the Diagon Alley and Ministry of Magic RPG areas at any time. The Ministry of Magic RPG placement is currently underway and you are more than welcome to make an adult character at this time for that if you wish. You can read more about Ministry placement over here and be sure to check out the latest site notices for the Placement announcement.

You are also encouraged to check out the St. Mungo's RP forum where any and all characters are welcomed to be played at any time!

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote