View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 11:48 PM   #85 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Post Color: goldenrod | Face Claim: Willow Hand | Twitter Handle @AureliaMaeve

❧ Basics

Name: Aurelia Maeve Walsh
Nicknames: None
Preferred Name: Maeve
Date of birth: 13 January 2082
Place of Birth: London, England
Current place of residence: Cornwall, England
Previous residence: London, England; Stemp House
Nationality: English
Fluent in: Sarcasm, English
Relationship status: Dating Chase Spenley since Spring 2098
❧ Appearance
Height: 5'5"-ish
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Grey
Face Claim: Angourie Rice (1st-5th years); Willow Hand (6th year and up)
❧ Magical Info
Heritage: Half-blood
Wand:
Patronus:
Boggart:
Amortentia:
Mirror of Erised Reflection: One more day with my mama before the incident

❧ Family & Relationships

Father: Unknown
Mother: Millicent Walsh (Former Magical Inventor, Invalid since 2090)
Aunt/Guardian: Katrina Sabra (Cursebreaker)
Close Friends: Anna Meriwether, Kamryn Keighley, Chase Spenley
Friends: Beth Greyvson, Anahera Webb, Emma Dakest, Frankie Choe, Cordelia Winklebleck, Drewett Slinkhard, Ward Hall (*let me know if you think your character should be here)
Dormies: Anna Meriwether, Emma Dakest, Emma Delgado, Anahera Webb, Agatha MacFusty, Iris Blythe, Melody Mathews
Honorary Dormie: Alanna Botros
❧ Education
School: Hogwarts 2093-2100
House: Gryffindor
Achievements:
Classes Taking: Astronomy, CoMC, Charms, DADA, Herbology, Potions, Transfiguration {Jess will due her best to attend all classes she’s able though, regardless}
Extracurriculars: Latin, Art
Organizations: Magical Debate, Drama
OWLs: Runes: Not taken, Arithmancy: Not Taken, Astronomy: A, CoMC: A, Charms: E, Defense Against the Dark Arts: A, Divination: Not taken, Herbology: A, History of Magic: P, Muggle Studies: A, Potions: E, Transfiguration: A
Strongest Subjects: Probably Charms
Weakest Subjects: Flying?

❧ History

Born to Millicent Walsh on a cold day in 2082. It wasn’t that Aurelia was unwanted or unloved, but Millie was a single mother who had been artificially inseminated. She was grateful for the healthy baby girl, but in 2090, when Aurelia was just 8 years old, Millie had an inventing accident on Halloween 2090 which sent her spiraling to St Mungos. Millie’s parents were unable to care for Aurelia and unable to get in contact with her half sister, Katrina LaGlacier whom was a curse breaker in Egypt, Aurelia was sent to the Stemp House for care.
Like most eleven year old witches, Maeve received her Hogwarts Acceptance Letter in January 2093 and eagerly awaited the summer for when she could get her supplies and then September for sorting. She made quick friends with several people in her year and house, such as Anna Meriwether and Chase Spenley. Her Hogwarts journey had begun.
Text Cut: A quick bullet list

* Second year, Maeve gets mono due to close proximity with her dorm mates, despite having never kissed.
* Third year, Maeve shared her first kiss with one of her best friends, honorary Gryffindor, Kamryn Keighley. It was a nice kiss, nothing special
* In fourth year, Maeve got in touch with her aunt Katrina completely by shock (as she’d given up hope of her being her guardian) when her now married (widowed) aunt became her Ancient Runes Professor. By Christmas that year, Maeve had grown to trust her aunt and understood why she hadn’t made contact before that moment and as such, moved from Stemp House and into her aunt’s residence.
* Summer before Fifth Year, she got to go visit Egypt for two weeks with her Aunt
* Fifth year, other than sporadic snogging sessions with Chase, Maeve found herself mostly in the library - shockingly - cramming five years of studies into one year to hopefully get passing marks on her OWLs.

After arriving home from Kings Cross, Maeve was fully ready to embark with Chase on a two week journey to Egypt again that summer. Only problem? Hers and her aunt’s cottages was empty and as she called out to her aunt looking to see if maybe she’d fallen asleep somewhere, instead she was greeted with a note on the table.

“Dear Maeve,
I’m sorry I couldn’t be here to greet you on your first day home from the summer. Unfortunately I had some urgent top secret matters to attend to and will be unable to take you to Egypt this summer. There’s some money should you need it in my dresser drawer which should be enough for your supplies.
See you over Christmas, I hope,
Love, Aunt K”

❧ Personality

Temperament: Sanguine. “Sanguines are fundamentally spontaneous and pleasure-seeking; sociable and charismatic. They tend to enjoy social gatherings, making new friends and tend to be boisterous. They are usually quite creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean sensitive, compassionate, and thoughtful. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often when they pursue a new hobby, they lose interest as soon as it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy. Sanguines have an almost shameless nature, certain that what they are doing is right. They have no lack of confidence.”
Personality Type:

❧ Extras

Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Name Meaning:
Favorite Ice-Cream:
Favorite Candy Bar:
Favorite Sport:
Favourite Team: Gryffindor Quidditch Team
Fears: Being alone
Other: Super defense of her family and friends, she is somewhat of an extroverted introvert

Previous Characters
Amelia Rose [Terms 15-19]
Dominic Denton [Terms 20-23]
Aaron Rose [Term 24]
Josephina Hadley [Terms 25-38]
TiaMarie Mancini [Terms 39-42]
Skylar Diggory [Terms 43-49]
Katrina Sabra [Term 50]
Amelia Adara (nee Rose) [Term 51]

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 04-19-2019 at 07:13 PM.