View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 06:05 AM   #25 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Name: Dominic Nielon Denton
Year: Sixth
DOB: October 13, 2052

Strongest Subjects: Arithmancy, History of Magic, Flying
Weakest Subjects: Ancient Runes

Heritage: Pureblood
Wand: Ash wand, strong dragon heartstring core, 10 ˝"

{Appearance}
Hair: Light brown hair
Eye: Topaz eyes, often appearing golden or hazel
Height: 5'10"
Build: Athletic and slender

{Personality}
Dominic Denton is a stubborn, rude, egotistical, weird, sarcastic, anti-social, but yet oddly typical teenage boy. He absolutely hates books, but by no means is unintelligent. Quite the contrary, as he absolutely thrives in learning with the except that would prefer practical to theoretical style learning. While he still finds himself overwhelmed and uncomfortable around most females, there are some exceptions to the rule.
One more thing - no matter what, Dominic Denton is ALWAYS right.

{History}
Dominic is an unusual case for being a pureblood. Born in Ireland on October 13 to Lena and Peter Denton, Dominic is the only child. Most of his life was relatively normal, with the exception that he was raised by his mother, Lena, who works in Experimental and Research of Potions. Up until his fourth year, he was also homeschooled, when his mother insisted that he attended Hogwarts to force socialization skills upon him. Also it was taxing on herself in not having time to properly teach her son while conducting research experiments.

His fourth year was spent mostly trying to grow adept to the new surroundings. Some of his prized achievements from this first term at Hogwarts include making the Quidditch team as seeker, as well as an enthralling journey for an unknown treasure throughout the school year, which gained him many that undoubtedly would consider him 'friend'. Some of which include: Celandine Toussaint, Anna Greingoth, Kaika Lockhart, Savannah Mae, Curt Diggory, and Seth Paton.

The summer after his fourth, Dominic received notice of being made the Hufflepuff Prefect for the following year, for which his mother was absolutely ecstatic over and assumed he must have done something right. Pleased at her son's accomplisments, Lena gave giving him some extra monies (that she earned for winning second place in a Potion Contest in February) for shopping this term, as well as freedom to shop on his own. Dominic used that money towards purchasing himself a new broomstick, an Oakshaft 2008, since his previous broom was destroyed in the Championship Match by Willow Kovac.

During Dominic's fifth year, there isn't much to say since much of it was spent becoming used to his new rights as Prefect, reciting sonnets to Professors because of a minor overstepping towards the new ancient, Professor Kazimeriz, who he learned a great deal of appreciation for by the end of the term, and studying for OWL exams. Dominic also experienced some unusually strong feelings for a female - the Ravenclaw Captain, Willow Kovac - in which he read a sonnet to her and then kissed her. Nothing more has really come of this since, because he is unsure of where to progress to next.

{Role Models}
Caleum Myers: Former DADA Professor
Macadrian Shackleton: Arithmancy Professor and Hufflepuff Head of House
Ethan Truebridge: History of Magic Professor

{Extra}
During Dominic's fifth year, he acquired in his possession two books from Ethan Truebridge, the first was a book of Shakespearian sonnets and the second was Sun Tzu's Art of War, where should he ever cross someone's path who needs them, then he was instructed to pass them on.

[OOC: As one of your House Prefects this term (the other having posted already which is RaRaRachieee), I thought I'd post a little OOC background ... My name is Jess and I received my Bachelors degree in February 2008, where I continued in graduated school for Physical Therapy up until this past December, when I realized that I have no idea what I want to do with my life. So I've been working odd jobs since then and trying to figure that bit out.
I have been RPing since Term 15, with Dominic as my second character. My first character, Amelia, was played for five terms - including experience as both Prefect and Captain. If you have any questions or just looking for someone to RP with, then feel free to PM me. =)]

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.