Thread: The Entry Way
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 01:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
BearyMay
Formerly: Dianna Malfoy
Slytherin
Porlock

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dianna Lyra Malfoy
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
"Elisxa" Beery-Kastenholtz
Magical Games & Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_tears View Post
Camila's head turned around and her train of thoughts was cut when someone seemed to be talking to her. She saw a pretty brunette that she was sure she had seen before at the Ministry in the mornings, when they all arrived in the Atrium. She had a pleasant face and her smile was radiant that Camila couldn't help but smile back even though the images that interrupted her inner mind were far from smiling. She shook the thoughts out of her head and stood back from the window she was leaning against.
"Of course," She said smiling and brushing her hair out of her face. "God knows I could do with some company." She added with an airy laugh.

"I'm Camila Ausent," She introduced herself extending her hand. "From the International Cooperation department. And I have a feeling I've seen you around before." She added smiling warmly at her. She was very glad that she was talking to someone, this would sure help her get her minds off unpleasant memories.
Brooke smiled back as she took her place by the window. She loved the scenery as much as she loved coffee and was amazed on how muggles seize to know the existence of their kind and the magic around them.
"Camila, nice to meet you." she said as she shook hands with her. "Brooklyn Clark, Magical Transportation." she said. "But call me Brooke." she smiled. "I do see you at the Atrium!" she recalled. "How's work then?"