sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-28-2010, 08:49 PM
Hermione_loves_Ron Hermione_loves_Ron is offline
 
Default The Entry Way



Just off the side of the road in-between two Muggle shops sits a little and unseen shop. Every Muggle who walks by seems to brush right past the door like they could not even see it, but it is obviously the infamous Leaky Cauldron.

The entry way is subtle enough and has a window that gives a preview to the warm and cozy pub on the inside. But before anyone can enter the pub the shopkeeper, Lucy, enchanted the doorway to only permit those who read the above inscription on the door that reads There are many windows in life, good choices lead to doors. Once recited one can enter the Leaky Cauldron.

Old 08-08-2010, 04:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff
Acromantula
 
Nienna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: law school
Posts: 30,710
Default
Lowsee ☆ The Joker ☆ Fantastic Baby! ☆ HufflyPuffly

The back of his arms were stretched over the wooden door as he leaned heavily against it.

HEAVE. HEAVE. HEAVE.

Small beads of sweat rolled down his forehead. His eyes bulged, his mouth wide open. What they just did was most probably the...

"Best thin' we've evah dun, mate." Willie rasped, trying to catch his breath. "Best bloody thin' evah! Who evah knew them cops we'e out there lukin' out? Ha!"
Nienna is offline  
Old 08-08-2010, 04:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Shrake
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,853

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year
Default

Cyrus slammed that door shut so hard he was surprised it didn’t break. He was breathing heavily, and looked to his left to make sure his partner in crime was too.

Yep.

So Cy broke out into laughter as he brushed some of that shaggy brown hair out of his eyes. “No joke mate. Thah’ muggle poh-poh are slower than slugs now aren’ they.” More laughter ensued as he continued to catch his breath.

“I woulda’ neva guessed. Figured they’d be sittin’ in tha’ office all day eatin’ donuts. Idiots.” Cy grinned smugly as he stepped away from the door. “Best free meal I’ve evah had. Good work.” Cy gave Willie a shove to the shoulder and turned around, “Not whah’?” The two really had endless options.
__________________
Stalkee loves Stalker most, ALWAYS. Never forget <3
Pardnuhs for life! <333
G-FISH GANGSTAS HOLLAAA!!
ZDARDSKY is offline  
Old 08-08-2010, 05:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff
Acromantula
 
Nienna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: law school
Posts: 30,710
Default
Lowsee ☆ The Joker ☆ Fantastic Baby! ☆ HufflyPuffly

And the two friends laughed, victoriously. Willie hadn't felt this great since... No, wait, he did feel this great. It was hours earlier when warden Parker said he was delighted to have Willie out in the streets and not in juvvie anymore. That was before Willie stole his hat and ran off into the great London streets where he found Cy, his lost friend.

He laughed. "Oh, mate, I ain't believin' how slow they wereh! Didja see 'em?! They were like fa'at pigs runnin' 'round chasin' us. WHEW!" Willie grinned at the shove and shrugged his shoulder. "Yer welcome. Nevah go starvin', that's what me mum used ter tell me. Nevah go starvin'!"

He placed a hand under his chin and rubbed it as if he were in thought. Deep thought. "Mmmm... what 'bout we run 'round diagon alleh, find us somethin's ter take. If ye know what I'm sayin', eh?" Willie winked, gently elbowing Cy's abdomen.
Nienna is offline  
Old 08-08-2010, 05:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Shrake
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,853

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rickey Hampton
Fifth Year
Default

“BAH! Mate, those goon’s could rolled fastah’ than run. I’m telling ya’, I’ve seen some fat coppah’s. But those blokes took the cake. And prolly ate thah’ damn thing too.” The soon to be fifth year heaved a sigh, “Nevah’ go starvin’. I can’t imagine. People rather starve then jack a quick eat at thah’ deli. It’s batty I say. Looney even.”

And Cyrus… liked the way Willie thought.

“Matematemate,” he said with a shake of the head, “Do I evah’ know what you ah’ sayin’. Let’s head ovah’ toward thah’ joke shop yeah? Haven’ been there in bloody ages. Whadda’ ya’ say?” He took a few steps toward the entrance toward Diagon Ally.
__________________
Stalkee loves Stalker most, ALWAYS. Never forget <3
Pardnuhs for life! <333
G-FISH GANGSTAS HOLLAAA!!
ZDARDSKY is offline  
Old 08-08-2010, 05:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff
Acromantula
 
Nienna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: law school
Posts: 30,710
Default
Lowsee ☆ The Joker ☆ Fantastic Baby! ☆ HufflyPuffly

Willie laughed. Hard. He laughed so hard, he wouldn't be surprised if he laid an egg. Now that he thought about it... Shaking his head to escape his insane mind, he kept staring at Cy, waiting for him to agree with what he was suggesting. There was nothing else to do but agree.

"Joke shop, ayeh?" He sucked on his teeth, placing both his hands on his hips. It didn't take him that long to think about it. He already intended to go there. "Let's go ter tha' joke shop then!" With that, he grabbed Cyrus from the back of his neck and pushed him out of the entry way, jokingly. Adjusting the gatsby on his head, pulling onto his gray suspenders, Willie Crocker tapped his feet on the floor and charged ahead.
Nienna is offline  
Old 08-09-2010, 04:26 AM   #7 (permalink)


Manticore
 
Granger1814's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Stalkers United Club
Posts: 43,123

Ministry RPG Name:
Esme Bass

Diagon Alley Employee:
Brett Carlen
Flourish and Blotts Shopkeeper
Default
Potter Nurse || Hockey obsession <3 | Go Wings! || Geaux Tigers!

Tyler stepped through the door of the Leaky Cauldron, at once stopping to take in the sights. It seemed as though this was the place to be. Maybe Jaxon had stopped in here to get something to drink or eat?

With a slight frown, he took a few steps further towards what appeared to be the main seating area. There was no way he was going to find him in this crowd.

"Any ideas?" He asked Hailey as he turned back towards his younger sister.
Granger1814 is offline  
Old 08-09-2010, 04:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Formerly: Mandana
Slytherin
Acromantula
 
SlytherclawPoet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada (GMT - 5)
Posts: 30,862

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zach Clarkson
Fourth Year
x1 x1

Ministry RPG Name:
Riley Delilah Schrodeur
Default
♥Matella||Epic Canadian||Awesome Shipper|| Music Lover||Senators Fan||Kendrick♥

Hailey looked around carefully before deciding that it was better off that they should sorta give up looking for Jaxon. Of course her parents wouldn't be impressed with her but she wasn't about to actually bother with looking for someone that drove her crazy all of the time. "How about we get a drink and figure out things from there?" she suggested then moved her sunglasses.
__________________
SlytherclawPoet is offline  
Old 08-09-2010, 04:41 AM   #9 (permalink)


Manticore
 
Granger1814's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Stalkers United Club
Posts: 43,123

Ministry RPG Name:
Esme Bass

Diagon Alley Employee:
Brett Carlen
Flourish and Blotts Shopkeeper
Default
Potter Nurse || Hockey obsession <3 | Go Wings! || Geaux Tigers!

Tyler hesitated for a moment and then shrugged. Couldn't hurt. "Sounds like a plan to me. I'm sure he'll turn up sooner or later. I don't fancy trying to find him in that crowd outside either, and I don't know of any other means of finding him."

He edged forward towards the main seating area, and then turned to look towards the bar. He couldn't see what was offered from where he stood, and thus stepped closer, gesturing for Hailey to follow him.
Granger1814 is offline  
Old 08-09-2010, 06:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

Moke
 
HOPEendures's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 8,625

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaitlynn Hopsisk
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Heather Mitterbill
Minister's Office
Default
Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.

Daisy walked into the entry way of a place called The Leaky Cauldron. She looked around and decided to head to the bar. Grab a drink and people watch.
__________________

She Can't Help Herself. Her Mind Won't Slow Down.

Watch Out! There's A NEW Ravenclaw In Town.
HOPEendures is offline  
Old 08-14-2010, 02:50 AM   #11 (permalink)


Moke
 
Team ronmione's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Skyloft
Posts: 8,453

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Raines
Fifth Year
x3
Magical Games & Sports
Default
Mr. Unicorn: Kim's daughter: Jenn's sister : MILKSHAKES: Lita Daley: The Sun: Its so Fluffy!

Nils had to hurry up being in the leaky cauldron, he was, after all, on break from the Ministry. He asked for a Buttbeer drink, took a seat and people watched. People watching was his favorite thing to do, to examine them and anaylize how they acted.
__________________
Team ronmione is offline  
Old 08-23-2010, 03:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Ravenclaw
Lobalug
 
Hermioneah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London
Posts: 175

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hermione
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amanda
Default

Amanda walked into the front door looked around and decided to go get a drink, after she was done didn't have anything else to do so went upstairs.
__________________
Hermioneah is offline  
Old 08-23-2010, 04:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Lobalug
 
harry potter10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London
Posts: 176

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harry potter j
First Year
Default

joe walked into the front door looked around and decided to go get food, after he was done didn't have anything else to do so he left.
harry potter10 is offline  
Old 08-24-2010, 05:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
Slytherin

DoM
Jobberknoll
 
mellamaet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Dreamland (GMT+8)
Posts: 4,044

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Anastasia Anders
Fifth Year
x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Catherina Rhea Black
Mysteries
Default
|| Laura's walking popcorn || Lermaniac || Tazzie's Sugar || Mrs. Henderson

Cassandra entered the Leaky Cauldron with a sigh, Heather better pick up the pace or she would be shopping alone, She already finished her shopping so maybe she'll just get a few extra things while they shop
__________________
mellamaet is offline  
Old 08-24-2010, 12:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Puffskein
 
PandaGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: over the rainbow
Posts: 1,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Heather Rosemary Olsen
Seventh Year
Default I'm here!
Panda Princess || Show the panda love | | lazy artist at work || strawberry milkshake <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellamaet View Post
Cassandra entered the Leaky Cauldron with a sigh, Heather better pick up the pace or she would be shopping alone, She already finished her shopping so maybe she'll just get a few extra things while they shop
Heather looked from the paper she held, and tried to hide from the eyes of the passing muggles, and at the entrance of the dilapidated bar. she sighed heavily, glancing back at the paper once more.

'really...' she thought. 'if mom didn't have to go to an urgent meeting today and dad didn't have to go to some appointment as well, one of them could have at least accompanied me and i wouldn't have gotten so easily lost!' she took a step forward and glanced around making sure she wasn't being watched. as soon as she realized she wasn't, she opened the door and hurried inside. 'best get inside...mom had to go through all the trouble asking cass if she can accompany me to get my things...and i'm almost an hour late! oh, if i just didn't get lost finding this place, cass would definitely scold me for being late and laugh at me for getting lost again-'

Last edited by PandaGirl; 08-25-2010 at 05:13 AM. Reason: accidentally RP-ed another :P
PandaGirl is offline  
Old 08-25-2010, 05:21 AM   #16 (permalink)
Slytherin

DoM
Jobberknoll
 
mellamaet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Dreamland (GMT+8)
Posts: 4,044

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Anastasia Anders
Fifth Year
x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Catherina Rhea Black
Mysteries
Default
|| Laura's walking popcorn || Lermaniac || Tazzie's Sugar || Mrs. Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaGirl View Post
Heather looked from the paper she held, and tried to hide from the eyes of the passing muggles, and at the entrance of the dilapidated bar. she sighed heavily, glancing back at the paper once more.

'really...' she thought. 'if mom didn't have to go to an urgent meeting today and dad didn't have to go to some appointment as well, one of them could have at least accompanied me and i wouldn't have gotten so easily lost!' she took a step forward and glanced around making sure she wasn't being watched. as soon as she realized she wasn't, she opened the door and hurried inside. 'best get inside...mom had to go through all the trouble asking cass if she can accompany me to get my things...and i'm almost an hour late! oh, if i just didn't get lost finding this place, cass would definitely scold me for being late and laugh at me for getting lost again-'
Cassandra watched as the girl walked towards her with an expression that was sheepish and scared. Good, she kept her waiting. "Oh for Merlin's sake, what took you so long?" She asked when the navigationaly challenged girl finally reached her "You didn't get lost again, did you?"
__________________
mellamaet is offline  
Old 08-25-2010, 11:34 AM   #17 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Puffskein
 
PandaGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: over the rainbow
Posts: 1,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Heather Rosemary Olsen
Seventh Year
Default
Panda Princess || Show the panda love | | lazy artist at work || strawberry milkshake <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellamaet View Post
Cassandra watched as the girl walked towards her with an expression that was sheepish and scared. Good, she kept her waiting. "Oh for Merlin's sake, what took you so long?" She asked when the navigationaly challenged girl finally reached her "You didn't get lost again, did you?"
Heather sighed and scratched her head, hoping to scratch away the nervousness from herself. she tried a smile, but she felt cassandra's temper won't change. she knew cass always would scold her for being lost and everything, but she could never lie to her friend.

"uh...yeah...i..i did sort of got lost..." she said, fidgeting the hem of her skirt. admitting the bitter truth (because she knew cass would either coldly laugh at her or scold her for being navigationally challenged) always made her so nervous she thought she would faint of sheer fright or embarrassment. "sorry cass...i took so long and that i got lost, but...at least it didn't take 2 hours, right? and dad gave me directions..." heather took out the paper she held and looked at it. it had a horribly drawn map with stick people waving back at heather. it looked as if it were drawn by a toddler and an arrow pointing to what looked like a box said: 'The Leaky Cauldron'. it was an embarrassing, badly drawn little map, in heather's opinion, but she still liked it since it was drawn by her dad. she beamed and gave it to cass to let the blonde-haired girl examine it. "i think dad's improving on drawing though..." heather said smiling warmly, forgetting for a moment that she was in trouble with cass.
PandaGirl is offline  
Old 08-26-2010, 06:48 AM   #18 (permalink)
Slytherin

DoM
Jobberknoll
 
mellamaet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Dreamland (GMT+8)
Posts: 4,044

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Anastasia Anders
Fifth Year
x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Catherina Rhea Black
Mysteries
Default
|| Laura's walking popcorn || Lermaniac || Tazzie's Sugar || Mrs. Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaGirl View Post
Heather sighed and scratched her head, hoping to scratch away the nervousness from herself. she tried a smile, but she felt cassandra's temper won't change. she knew cass always would scold her for being lost and everything, but she could never lie to her friend.

"uh...yeah...i..i did sort of got lost..." she said, fidgeting the hem of her skirt. admitting the bitter truth (because she knew cass would either coldly laugh at her or scold her for being navigationally challenged) always made her so nervous she thought she would faint of sheer fright or embarrassment. "sorry cass...i took so long and that i got lost, but...at least it didn't take 2 hours, right? and dad gave me directions..." heather took out the paper she held and looked at it. it had a horribly drawn map with stick people waving back at heather. it looked as if it were drawn by a toddler and an arrow pointing to what looked like a box said: 'The Leaky Cauldron'. it was an embarrassing, badly drawn little map, in heather's opinion, but she still liked it since it was drawn by her dad. she beamed and gave it to cass to let the blonde-haired girl examine it. "i think dad's improving on drawing though..." heather said smiling warmly, forgetting for a moment that she was in trouble with cass.
Cassandra rolled her eyes at the girl but smiled despite herself. Then she looped her arm around hers and said "You're lucky I love you!" She looked over to the girl who had been her best friend since they were kids despite the difference in their upbringing "Come on, let's just get this over with." Then she herded Heather into the Leaky Cauldron to head for the Courtyard.
__________________
mellamaet is offline  
Old 08-26-2010, 09:59 AM   #19 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Puffskein
 
PandaGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: over the rainbow
Posts: 1,239

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Heather Rosemary Olsen
Seventh Year
Default
Panda Princess || Show the panda love | | lazy artist at work || strawberry milkshake <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellamaet View Post
Cassandra rolled her eyes at the girl but smiled despite herself. Then she looped her arm around hers and said "You're lucky I love you!" She looked over to the girl who had been her best friend since they were kids despite the difference in their upbringing "Come on, let's just get this over with." Then she herded Heather into the Leaky Cauldron to head for the Courtyard.
heather was surprised. Cass suddenly changed moods! as she was being dragged by the girl, she couldn't hide her ear-to-ear smile of happiness. "o-okay!" she squeaked of pure delight. oh yes, this was going to be a great day between heather and her best friend!
PandaGirl is offline  
Old 08-28-2010, 11:45 AM   #20 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Mooncalf
 
phoenix_tears's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Underwater (:
Posts: 6,578

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charles Fitzgerald
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Brittany DeSalle
Department of Mysteries
Default
Heart keeper ♥ l Rawrrr ll domestïc equïne ll cherryy''

Camila walked through the door to the Leaky Cauldron after arriving through Muggle London. She had made her way, walking directly from the Ministry and to the Leaky. Her stomach grumbled as she walked through the entry way, I should grab something to eat before shopping, she thought. She stood for a while looking through the entry way, she had missed this place a lot. It was really good to be back here! The noisy pub was up front and the tables throughout the Leaky seemed to be full as usual, the friendly atmosphere made her remember the old times. The good old times, she thought smiling, then she sighed. The circumstances that had forced her to be away from such a friendly and familiar place has been too much and she had missed a lot. But she still valued the experience, you wouldn't have an experience like this everyday. And she had learnt a lot, which had made her become a new woman, and opened her eyes to many things around her. These feelings surging through her, she made her way towards one of the big windows that overlooked muggle London and stared out into space.
__________________

Palm trees, Ocean breeze ..
Salt air, Sun bleached hair ..
Endless Summer; Take me there .. ♥
phoenix_tears is offline  
Old 08-28-2010, 12:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
Formerly: Dianna Malfoy
Slytherin
Porlock
 
BearyMay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L♥s Angeles
Posts: 8,147

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dianna Lyra Malfoy
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
"Elisxa" Beery-Kastenholtz
Magical Games & Sports
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_tears View Post
Camila walked through the door to the Leaky Cauldron after arriving through Muggle London. She had made her way, walking directly from the Ministry and to the Leaky. Her stomach grumbled as she walked through the entry way, I should grab something to eat before shopping, she thought. She stood for a while looking through the entry way, she had missed this place a lot. It was really good to be back here! The noisy pub was up front and the tables throughout the Leaky seemed to be full as usual, the friendly atmosphere made her remember the old times. The good old times, she thought smiling, then she sighed. The circumstances that had forced her to be away from such a friendly and familiar place has been too much and she had missed a lot. But she still valued the experience, you wouldn't have an experience like this everyday. And she had learnt a lot, which had made her become a new woman, and opened her eyes to many things around her. These feelings surging through her, she made her way towards one of the big windows that overlooked muggle London and stared out into space.
After walking Oliver at the park and returning home to feed him, Brooklyn decided to grab a butterbeer or some food at the Leaky Cauldron. She was filled with paperwork due the week after and needed as much rest she could get before getting into work. How hard it was to be her. Or at least that was how she thought of it. Steeping into the dimly lit place her first choice of a settee was where the big window overlooking London was. Walking over she saw a familiar face, although she didn't know her name, she remembered seeing her at work sometimes. "Hey mind if I join you?" she asked. Hope she didn't startle her as she was kind of staring out into space.
__________________
There are certain shades of limelight
that can wreck a girl's complexion.
BearyMay is offline  
Old 08-28-2010, 12:16 PM   #22 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Mooncalf
 
phoenix_tears's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Underwater (:
Posts: 6,578

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charles Fitzgerald
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Brittany DeSalle
Department of Mysteries
Default
Heart keeper ♥ l Rawrrr ll domestïc equïne ll cherryy''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianna Malfoy View Post
After walking Oliver at the park and returning home to feed him, Brooklyn decided to grab a butterbeer or some food at the Leaky Cauldron. She was filled with paperwork due the week after and needed as much rest she could get before getting into work. How hard it was to be her. Or at least that was how she thought of it. Steeping into the dimly lit place her first choice of a settee was where the big window overlooking London was. Walking over she saw a familiar face, although she didn't know her name, she remembered seeing her at work sometimes. "Hey mind if I join you?" she asked. Hope she didn't startle her as she was kind of staring out into space.
Camila's head turned around and her train of thoughts was cut when someone seemed to be talking to her. She saw a pretty brunette that she was sure she had seen before at the Ministry in the mornings, when they all arrived in the Atrium. She had a pleasant face and her smile was radiant that Camila couldn't help but smile back even though the images that interrupted her inner mind were far from smiling. She shook the thoughts out of her head and stood back from the window she was leaning against.
"Of course," She said smiling and brushing her hair out of her face. "God knows I could do with some company." She added with an airy laugh.

"I'm Camila Ausent," She introduced herself extending her hand. "From the International Cooperation department. And I have a feeling I've seen you around before." She added smiling warmly at her. She was very glad that she was talking to someone, this would sure help her get her minds off unpleasant memories.
__________________

Palm trees, Ocean breeze ..
Salt air, Sun bleached hair ..
Endless Summer; Take me there .. ♥
phoenix_tears is offline  
Old 08-28-2010, 12:30 PM   #23 (permalink)

Mooncalf
 
Lexers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: GMT +10
Posts: 7,516

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lucas L. Rodemiere
Third Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Carven Artemis Cooper
Department of Mysteries
Default Chelliiiiiiiieeeeee<3

Cameron trundled down the street. She'd finished all her shopping much to her pleasure and her feet hurt like anything. She sat down on a bench, exhausted and just plain disgruntled. She didn't like shopping. She didn't like shopping for clothes much less for books and quills and such. Erk.

Twidling her hair around, she pulled her knee's underneath her and sighed. It'd been a looong day.
__________________
Captain Awesome?_________________________________

_________________________________.....Fidget works too.
Lexers is offline  
Old 08-28-2010, 01:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
Formerly: Dianna Malfoy
Slytherin
Porlock
 
BearyMay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: L♥s Angeles
Posts: 8,147

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dianna Lyra Malfoy
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
"Elisxa" Beery-Kastenholtz
Magical Games & Sports
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_tears View Post
Camila's head turned around and her train of thoughts was cut when someone seemed to be talking to her. She saw a pretty brunette that she was sure she had seen before at the Ministry in the mornings, when they all arrived in the Atrium. She had a pleasant face and her smile was radiant that Camila couldn't help but smile back even though the images that interrupted her inner mind were far from smiling. She shook the thoughts out of her head and stood back from the window she was leaning against.
"Of course," She said smiling and brushing her hair out of her face. "God knows I could do with some company." She added with an airy laugh.

"I'm Camila Ausent," She introduced herself extending her hand. "From the International Cooperation department. And I have a feeling I've seen you around before." She added smiling warmly at her. She was very glad that she was talking to someone, this would sure help her get her minds off unpleasant memories.
Brooke smiled back as she took her place by the window. She loved the scenery as much as she loved coffee and was amazed on how muggles seize to know the existence of their kind and the magic around them.
"Camila, nice to meet you." she said as she shook hands with her. "Brooklyn Clark, Magical Transportation." she said. "But call me Brooke." she smiled. "I do see you at the Atrium!" she recalled. "How's work then?"
__________________
There are certain shades of limelight
that can wreck a girl's complexion.
BearyMay is offline  
Old 08-28-2010, 02:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
Gryffindor
Mooncalf
 
phoenix_tears's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Underwater (:
Posts: 6,578

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charles Fitzgerald
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Brittany DeSalle
Department of Mysteries
Default
Heart keeper ♥ l Rawrrr ll domestïc equïne ll cherryy''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianna Malfoy View Post
Brooke smiled back as she took her place by the window. She loved the scenery as much as she loved coffee and was amazed on how muggles seize to know the existence of their kind and the magic around them.
"Camila, nice to meet you." she said as she shook hands with her. "Brooklyn Clark, Magical Transportation." she said. "But call me Brooke." she smiled. "I do see you at the Atrium!" she recalled. "How's work then?"
"Nice to meet you Brooke," Camila said smiling as she said that she had seen her at the Atrium, her thoughts confirmed. "I have been on leave for a while now and I just came back a week ago." Camila told her, feeling better by the minute. Brooke seemed like a really nice person and Camila wouldn't mind sharing some of what had happened with her. "I'm still having some trouble cathing up though, many changes have happened around our department. What with all the divisions being grouped together in the same work place and all." Camila said sighing. She didn't like working in a crowded place at all, but it seemed that she had to get used to it.

At that moment, her hunger took the best of her and her stomach grumbled as she realised how hungry she was. "Are you going to order anything?" She asked Brooke, smiling in an embarrased sort of way as her stomach let out another growl. "I'm pretty hungry you see." She added with a chuckle.
__________________

Palm trees, Ocean breeze ..
Salt air, Sun bleached hair ..
Endless Summer; Take me there .. ♥
phoenix_tears is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:58 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209