Thread: The Entry Way
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 06:48 AM   #18 (permalink)
mellamaet
Slytherin

DoM
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Anastasia Anders
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Catherina Rhea Black
Mysteries
x2
|| Laura's walking popcorn || Lermaniac || Tazzie's Sugar || Mrs. Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaGirl View Post
Heather sighed and scratched her head, hoping to scratch away the nervousness from herself. she tried a smile, but she felt cassandra's temper won't change. she knew cass always would scold her for being lost and everything, but she could never lie to her friend.

"uh...yeah...i..i did sort of got lost..." she said, fidgeting the hem of her skirt. admitting the bitter truth (because she knew cass would either coldly laugh at her or scold her for being navigationally challenged) always made her so nervous she thought she would faint of sheer fright or embarrassment. "sorry cass...i took so long and that i got lost, but...at least it didn't take 2 hours, right? and dad gave me directions..." heather took out the paper she held and looked at it. it had a horribly drawn map with stick people waving back at heather. it looked as if it were drawn by a toddler and an arrow pointing to what looked like a box said: 'The Leaky Cauldron'. it was an embarrassing, badly drawn little map, in heather's opinion, but she still liked it since it was drawn by her dad. she beamed and gave it to cass to let the blonde-haired girl examine it. "i think dad's improving on drawing though..." heather said smiling warmly, forgetting for a moment that she was in trouble with cass.
Cassandra rolled her eyes at the girl but smiled despite herself. Then she looped her arm around hers and said "You're lucky I love you!" She looked over to the girl who had been her best friend since they were kids despite the difference in their upbringing "Come on, let's just get this over with." Then she herded Heather into the Leaky Cauldron to head for the Courtyard.