Thread: The Entry Way
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 05:21 AM   #16 (permalink)
mellamaet
Slytherin

DoM
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Serena Anastasia Anders
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Catherina Rhea Black
Mysteries
x2
|| Laura's walking popcorn || Lermaniac || Tazzie's Sugar || Mrs. Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaGirl View Post
Heather looked from the paper she held, and tried to hide from the eyes of the passing muggles, and at the entrance of the dilapidated bar. she sighed heavily, glancing back at the paper once more.

'really...' she thought. 'if mom didn't have to go to an urgent meeting today and dad didn't have to go to some appointment as well, one of them could have at least accompanied me and i wouldn't have gotten so easily lost!' she took a step forward and glanced around making sure she wasn't being watched. as soon as she realized she wasn't, she opened the door and hurried inside. 'best get inside...mom had to go through all the trouble asking cass if she can accompany me to get my things...and i'm almost an hour late! oh, if i just didn't get lost finding this place, cass would definitely scold me for being late and laugh at me for getting lost again-'
Cassandra watched as the girl walked towards her with an expression that was sheepish and scared. Good, she kept her waiting. "Oh for Merlin's sake, what took you so long?" She asked when the navigationaly challenged girl finally reached her "You didn't get lost again, did you?"