Thread: Secret Passage
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #244 (permalink)
GlassXRose
Ravenclaw

I Snuggle Werewuffs!
Love Potioneer
Moke

Ministry RPG Name:
Elinor Danvers

|Who's On First? | Challenge Accepted.| | :Ink For Blood: | Team SUITS!|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
"YES YOU WERE!-" He started but then he stopped-

She was blind.

That was so surreal. Legend had so many questions running through his brain but he didn't want to be rude. He backed up a bit without really thinking. "Yeah but you gotta admit....you do kinda look like a Vampire.....I mean I know you can't see yourself but..." Legend trailed off. That was the stupidest thing to say.

He took a deep breath, he would actually have to think about what he said. He didn't want to insult her or anything. "My names Legend Chosen." He said with a nod. "Is your name really Ari?"
Oh, my goodness, he was hilarious! She heard a slight shuffling of him moving, but because the pssage was so enclosed, there was no way of telling if he backed up or came forward or shifted his weight or what. She smiled towards him, "I'm sure I do. I don't get out much--and my parents are from Ireland, so...I don't tan, I just burn," she admitted.

Legend Chosen. The name and voice would be filed away together permanently. "Yes," she said, "Although, it's technically 'Arienna', but four syllables is hard for some people, so it got shortened to 'Ari'. So, anyway...I'm Arienna Malone, and I'm a sixth year Ravenclaw," she nodded. Ari sat back down against the wall, keeping her head turned towards him. Some people really got freaked out if she didn't.