Thread: Receiving Line
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 02:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
demented_death_eater

Veela

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximus O. Vindictus III
First Year
No Touchy! ♥ demented_teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celandine View Post
Maybe the only thing in the room that could compete with Professor Vindictus' sparkling smile, Celandine tossed her hair and stepped up to the receiving line, bedecked from head to toe in glittering gold. She flashed a smile of her own at her professors and the healer and the headmaster too, and took a spot right by her head of house.

"Hello professors." She greeted demurely, almost purring though her insides were totally screaming LOOKLOOKLOOKATMEIIZAREALLGROWNUP!

She just smiled though, and totally kept all that to herself.
Vindictus kept smiling as he looked at Cela. "You look positively radiant tonight, Cela," he said approvingly to the Head Girl and Ravenclaw prefect. "Absolutely sparkling."

"Don't forget to breathe," he whispered to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Preston turned to the healer and gave her a smile. "I just arranged space to meet and materials." He clasped his hands behind his back as he turned his gaze back to those entering.

"The credit all goes to the group of students who put it together," he said decisively.
"The students did a wonderful job," Vindictus responded. "I'm sure tonight will be a night no one will ever forget."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"I think my tie is slowly strangling me. Cut me loose if I start to die," he quipped.
"Will do, boss," Vindictus guffawed.

Check out the non-HP topics in the Leaky Cauldron today!