sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 254 users online including...
oh its Erik ok , Sunflower , hermionesclone , EdwardOrila , SweetPeea , msulimaanto , Svetlanatao , MelzinTub

11 members
243 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Hogwarts Archive > Headmaster: Gaellen Tate's Reign > Term 25: May - July 2010


Term 25: May - July 2010 Term Twenty-five: The Past, The Future (Sept 2071 - June 2072)

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2010, 02:41 AM   #1 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO

Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,638

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default Receiving Line
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Standing under a magnificent Hogwarts crest, you can find a Receiving Line. Shake hands with some current professors, the Head Girl and Boy, Prefects, and the Quidditch Captains as you enter the school. Take a moment to share a story with them before you disappear into the beautifully decorated Great Hall.
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 01:47 AM   #2 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO

Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,638

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Headmaster Gaellen Tate took his place at the front of the line, letting the other professors and student leaders queue up behind him. And now... he was ready for the guests to arrive.

"Put on your brightest smiles, my friends."
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 01:54 AM   #3 (permalink)



SA & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
AmbiguouslyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma
Specialty Area

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Default
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

"Headmaster," Preston nodded as he joined the receiving line, casting just the quickest glance back toward where Eleanor stood, scanning photographs for familiar faces.

"The decorations committee certainly did a fabulous job, did they not?"

Preston, for his part, was quite impressed with their ideas.
__________________

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time
AmbiguouslyMe is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 01:58 AM   #4 (permalink)

Veela
 
demented_death_eater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Left Coast (-8 GMT)
Posts: 37,233

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximus O. Vindictus III
First Year
Default
No Touchy! ♥ demented_teacher

Max slipped into the line with his 'professional' smile on display. "Everyone comfortable in their monkey suits?" he joked.
__________________

Check out the non-HP topics in the Leaky Cauldron today!
demented_death_eater is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost
 
Colley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Shiz
Posts: 70,321

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated
Magical Creatures

Default
♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

"My smile is always bright." Lilyan said, flashing said smile to the men, as she stood near, she had arrived in time to hear Kingsley mention the decorations, and took a look back into the Great Hall behind her, "Did you coordinate the committee?" She asked, impressed.

Indeed, the decorations were lovely.
__________________

__50% Moretti ____________________xavvie__________________________ 50% Bole_
Colley is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:09 AM   #6 (permalink)


DMT
Demiguise
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 23,583

x8
Default

Antigone held her head high, shoulders back, clutch in hand as she reached the *shudder* receiving line. GOOD MERLIN TATE WAS HAWT!!... If Tiggy wasn't a married woman... Anywho...

Approaching the Headdude she extended her hand and said, "Gaellen, lovely to see you again and under better circumstances. Glad to see you still on board." She gave him a thousand watt smile and peered down the line for any other familiar faces... Hmmm.
Erindipity is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
Admin
Forum Manager
Events Admin

DERP & DMT
Demiguise
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 24,380

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pax Calypso Upstead
Sixth Year

Student Character:
Testy McTesterson
Seventh Year
Slytherin

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Testina McTesterson
McTesterstons

Diagon Alley Employee:
Testy McTesterson Senior
McTestersons

x12 x12
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Maybe the only thing in the room that could compete with Professor Vindictus' sparkling smile, Celandine tossed her hair and stepped up to the receiving line, bedecked from head to toe in glittering gold. She flashed a smile of her own at her professors and the healer and the headmaster too, and took a spot right by her head of house.

"Hello professors." She greeted demurely, almost purring though her insides were totally screaming LOOKLOOKLOOKATMEIIZAREALLGROWNUP!

She just smiled though, and totally kept all that to herself.
__________________



love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
Tegz is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:12 AM   #8 (permalink)



SA & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
AmbiguouslyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma
Specialty Area

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Default
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley ♥ View Post
"My smile is always bright." Lilyan said, flashing said smile to the men, as she stood near, she had arrived in time to hear Kingsley mention the decorations, and took a look back into the Great Hall behind her, "Did you coordinate the committee?" She asked, impressed.

Indeed, the decorations were lovely.
Preston turned to the healer and gave her a smile. "I just arranged space to meet and materials." He clasped his hands behind his back as he turned his gaze back to those entering.

"The credit all goes to the group of students who put it together," he said decisively.
__________________

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time
AmbiguouslyMe is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:17 AM   #9 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO

Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,638

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
"Headmaster," Preston nodded as he joined the receiving line, casting just the quickest glance back toward where Eleanor stood, scanning photographs for familiar faces.

"The decorations committee certainly did a fabulous job, did they not?"

Preston, for his part, was quite impressed with their ideas.
"I'm impressed," Tate agreed quietly, nodding at several people entering through the doors. "I'm particularly fond of the Great Hall decorations. I think they did splendidly."

Quote:
Originally Posted by demented_death_eater View Post
Max slipped into the line with his 'professional' smile on display. "Everyone comfortable in their monkey suits?" he joked.
"I think my tie is slowly strangling me. Cut me loose if I start to die," he quipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ninja View Post
Antigone held her head high, shoulders back, clutch in hand as she reached the *shudder* receiving line. GOOD MERLIN TATE WAS HAWT!!... If Tiggy wasn't a married woman... Anywho...

Approaching the Headdude she extended her hand and said, "Gaellen, lovely to see you again and under better circumstances. Glad to see you still on board." She gave him a thousand watt smile and peered down the line for any other familiar faces... Hmmm.
"Ah, Antigone," Tate raised an eyebrow as he took her hand. "Obviously, I have you to thank for that in large part. I hope you enjoy yourself this evening."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley ♥ View Post
"My smile is always bright." Lilyan said, flashing said smile to the men, as she stood near, she had arrived in time to hear Kingsley mention the decorations, and took a look back into the Great Hall behind her, "Did you coordinate the committee?" She asked, impressed.

Indeed, the decorations were lovely.
"Lily... an," he glanced at her. "My, the other staff members have a lot to live up to if you're setting the bar so high. You look lovely, of course."
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Firecrab
 
quidditch_captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: HufflepuffCommonroom
Posts: 898

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nymphy Smith
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Herod Puffuffllo
Magical Games & Sports
Default

Nymphy walked into the hall. It was magnificent, but before he could oogle he had to shake hands and the well-to-do people waiting at the entrance. "Hello!" he said to each as he past them. He gave a particular nod to the Headmaster, the Charms and Herbology professors, and his Hufflepuff prefects.....
__________________

Last edited by quidditch_captain; 06-18-2010 at 02:35 AM.
quidditch_captain is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:22 AM   #11 (permalink)


DMT
Demiguise
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 23,583

x8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Ah, Antigone," Tate raised an eyebrow as he took her hand. "Obviously, I have you to thank for that in large part. I hope you enjoy yourself this evening"


Antigone smiled and nodded, "Yes, I suppose you do. Hm. I am sure I will enjoy myself. Has anyone seen Anastasia Bunbury yet, I do so wish to speak to her." Antigone let a sly little grin spread her lips as she shook the Headmaster's hand and walked away... rather rudely, but she was on a mission.
Erindipity is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:26 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost
 
Colley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Shiz
Posts: 70,321

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated
Magical Creatures

Default
♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celandine View Post
Maybe the only thing in the room that could compete with Professor Vindictus' sparkling smile, Celandine tossed her hair and stepped up to the receiving line, bedecked from head to toe in glittering gold. She flashed a smile of her own at her professors and the healer and the headmaster too, and took a spot right by her head of house.

"Hello professors." She greeted demurely, almost purring though her insides were totally screaming LOOKLOOKLOOKATMEIIZAREALLGROWNUP!

She just smiled though, and totally kept all that to herself.
Her eyes moved away from the hall behind her, and towards the Head Girl, "Hello Celandine." She grinned, "Gold suits you. Very pretty." Well, pretty was for little girls, "Beautiful."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Preston turned to the healer and gave her a smile. "I just arranged space to meet and materials." He clasped his hands behind his back as he turned his gaze back to those entering.

"The credit all goes to the group of students who put it together," he said decisively.
"Giving credit where credit it due, I see." Lilyan replied, grinning at the man. He was a bit funny, but not in a bad way, so she simply went along with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Lily... an," he glanced at her. "My, the other staff members have a lot to live up to if you're setting the bar so high. You look lovely, of course."
Lily an. Apparently that was her name now. She tilted her head towards the man who was addressing her, and offered another smile, "Surely you are too generous with your compliment, Headmaster." HOWEVER, she did agree with him, a bit. Heh. "I rather like the tux, however."
__________________

__50% Moretti ____________________xavvie__________________________ 50% Bole_
Colley is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
Admin
Forum Manager
Events Admin

DERP & DMT
Demiguise
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 24,380

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pax Calypso Upstead
Sixth Year

Student Character:
Testy McTesterson
Seventh Year
Slytherin

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Testina McTesterson
McTesterstons

Diagon Alley Employee:
Testy McTesterson Senior
McTestersons

x12 x12
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley ♥ View Post
Her eyes moved away from the hall behind her, and towards the Head Girl, "Hello Celandine." She grinned, "Gold suits you. Very pretty." Well, pretty was for little girls, "Beautiful."
"Thank you." Celandine answered graciously. She totally noticed that between them they were rocking Gryffindor colours. That was a shame but Cela reaaally liked her gold dress. And she did have a bronze clutch as a nod of sorts to Ravenclaw.
__________________



love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
Tegz is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DIMC
Boggart
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 29,830
x4
Default
♥Dunkin | Pixie's Precious Pea | kpop goddess | sneaky sounder | forever slytherin♥

Raiden Jae Kururugi had never been to... events. He'd never attended any type of Ball. His family was not of the status that was invited to fundraiser events with important people. He hadn't even owned a suit until last term, and even then it had been Plymouth that had bought it for him. So the idea of a receiving line completely escaped him; what exactly was the point? You stood there, said hello to those coming in, and... then they went on their way? That was how it worked?

If that was how it was supposed to be though, then... well he supposed it wouldn't hurt to go along with it. Casting a glance at Cela, who was so shiny that it should have been illegal, he added himself to the line, the familiar awkwardness he had used to carry with him noticeably missing. He hadn't asked Plymouth if he'd be here tonight... heh. He wondered, if his friend were to show up, if he'd notice that Raiden had finally found use for the suit that Plymouth had bought for him months ago.

He absently straightened the silver tie, eyes wandering to look at the decorations.
Ameh is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:33 AM   #15 (permalink)

Veela
 
demented_death_eater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Left Coast (-8 GMT)
Posts: 37,233

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximus O. Vindictus III
First Year
Default
No Touchy! ♥ demented_teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celandine View Post
Maybe the only thing in the room that could compete with Professor Vindictus' sparkling smile, Celandine tossed her hair and stepped up to the receiving line, bedecked from head to toe in glittering gold. She flashed a smile of her own at her professors and the healer and the headmaster too, and took a spot right by her head of house.

"Hello professors." She greeted demurely, almost purring though her insides were totally screaming LOOKLOOKLOOKATMEIIZAREALLGROWNUP!

She just smiled though, and totally kept all that to herself.
Vindictus kept smiling as he looked at Cela. "You look positively radiant tonight, Cela," he said approvingly to the Head Girl and Ravenclaw prefect. "Absolutely sparkling."

"Don't forget to breathe," he whispered to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Preston turned to the healer and gave her a smile. "I just arranged space to meet and materials." He clasped his hands behind his back as he turned his gaze back to those entering.

"The credit all goes to the group of students who put it together," he said decisively.
"The students did a wonderful job," Vindictus responded. "I'm sure tonight will be a night no one will ever forget."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"I think my tie is slowly strangling me. Cut me loose if I start to die," he quipped.
"Will do, boss," Vindictus guffawed.
__________________

Check out the non-HP topics in the Leaky Cauldron today!
demented_death_eater is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:40 AM   #16 (permalink)



SA & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
AmbiguouslyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma
Specialty Area

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Default
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"I'm impressed," Tate agreed quietly, nodding at several people entering through the doors. "I'm particularly fond of the Great Hall decorations. I think they did splendidly."
"They're good kids," he said. And then, changing the subject...

"I do believe my sister hopes to see you at some point this evening." Why, he couldn't fathom.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley ♥ View Post
...
"Giving credit where credit it due, I see." Lilyan replied, grinning at the man. He was a bit funny, but not in a bad way, so she simply went along with it.
"Of course," he said simply, still looking forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celandine View Post
"Thank you." Celandine answered graciously. She totally noticed that between them they were rocking Gryffindor colours. That was a shame but Cela reaaally liked her gold dress. And she did have a bronze clutch as a nod of sorts to Ravenclaw.
"Miss Toussaint," he nodded, taking note of the Head Girl's presence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh View Post
Raiden Jae Kururugi had never been to... events. He'd never attended any type of Ball. His family was not of the status that was invited to fundraiser events with important people. He hadn't even owned a suit until last term, and even then it had been Plymouth that had bought it for him. So the idea of a receiving line completely escaped him; what exactly was the point? You stood there, said hello to those coming in, and... then they went on their way? That was how it worked?

If that was how it was supposed to be though, then... well he supposed it wouldn't hurt to go along with it. Casting a glance at Cela, who was so shiny that it should have been illegal, he added himself to the line, the familiar awkwardness he had used to carry with him noticeably missing. He hadn't asked Plymouth if he'd be here tonight... heh. He wondered, if his friend were to show up, if he'd notice that Raiden had finally found use for the suit that Plymouth had bought for him months ago.

He absently straightened the silver tie, eyes wandering to look at the decorations.
His eye was caught by Prefect Kururugi, then, and he raised an eyebrow. Teenaged fashion choices alluded him.

"Good evening, Mister Kururugi."
__________________

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time
AmbiguouslyMe is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:41 AM   #17 (permalink)
Admin
Forum Manager
Events Admin

DERP & DMT
Demiguise
 
Tegz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hobbiton
Posts: 24,380

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Pax Calypso Upstead
Sixth Year

Student Character:
Testy McTesterson
Seventh Year
Slytherin

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Testina McTesterson
McTesterstons

Diagon Alley Employee:
Testy McTesterson Senior
McTestersons

x12 x12
Default
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh View Post
Raiden Jae Kururugi had never been to... events. He'd never attended any type of Ball. His family was not of the status that was invited to fundraiser events with important people. He hadn't even owned a suit until last term, and even then it had been Plymouth that had bought it for him. So the idea of a receiving line completely escaped him; what exactly was the point? You stood there, said hello to those coming in, and... then they went on their way? That was how it worked?

If that was how it was supposed to be though, then... well he supposed it wouldn't hurt to go along with it. Casting a glance at Cela, who was so shiny that it should have been illegal, he added himself to the line, the familiar awkwardness he had used to carry with him noticeably missing. He hadn't asked Plymouth if he'd be here tonight... heh. He wondered, if his friend were to show up, if he'd notice that Raiden had finally found use for the suit that Plymouth had bought for him months ago.

He absently straightened the silver tie, eyes wandering to look at the decorations.
Celandine flashed a dimpled smile at Raiden.

'Dance with me later' she mouthed, her eyes flicking over his ensemble and of course she nodded her approval and made mental notes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demented_death_eater View Post
Vindictus kept smiling as he looked at Cela. "You look positively radiant tonight, Cela," he said approvingly to the Head Girl and Ravenclaw prefect. "Absolutely sparkling."

"Don't forget to breathe," he whispered to her.
Lets hope that Miles shows up with halfway decent hair. Cela had no doubts that Nia would show herself well, it was all on Miles to make sure Ravenclaw looked awesome.

"Thank you sir." Sparkling for sure. Sequins everywhere teehee. "You look dashing, sir, but then I can't recall any time where you haven't." She dimpled at her head of house, expression mildly affectionate. She realised she'd totally miss him!

And just to show she was taking his advice, Cela took a deep breath and then winked. She'd done balls before after all.

"Hello Professor Kingsley. I like the ruffles." Celandine told the Transfiguration professor quite sincerely.
__________________



love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you
Tegz is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:41 AM   #18 (permalink)
Formerly: DracikinsLuver4321
Slytherin
Mooncalf
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,972
Default
JALIA♥|| Pat&Vanessa♥ ||DAN CER|| [The future Mrs. Efron] || Miss OCD chick

Thalia walked with Pat by her side into the Hogwarts Great Hall. LIKE ZOMG!!!!! She couldn't contain herself and was fearing for her life that she was going to trip in another favorite pair of heels. Professors, Headmaster, Prefects... she smiled at them as she walked by and practically ran into the Great Hall. Screw Pat. She was going to PARTAE! Hey maybe she'd see Aiden again.

Patrick walked, slightly uncomfortable, into the Entrance of the Ball. He'd might as well hang out here until his date arrived. He looked to see Thalia already ditch him and he saw one of his favorite Professors. Miss Healer Moretti. Hehe. What a past they had. Why not go great her then eh? Patrick made his way over to her and said, "Hello Miss Moretti. Don't you look lovely tonight," he smiled.
Ellieeenator is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:47 AM   #19 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost
 
Colley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Shiz
Posts: 70,321

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated
Magical Creatures

Default
♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracikinsLuver4321 View Post
Thalia walked with Pat by her side into the Hogwarts Great Hall. LIKE ZOMG!!!!! She couldn't contain herself and was fearing for her life that she was going to trip in another favorite pair of heels. Professors, Headmaster, Prefects... she smiled at them as she walked by and practically ran into the Great Hall. Screw Pat. She was going to PARTAE! Hey maybe she'd see Aiden again.

Patrick walked, slightly uncomfortable, into the Entrance of the Ball. He'd might as well hang out here until his date arrived. He looked to see Thalia already ditch him and he saw one of his favorite Professors. Miss Healer Moretti. Hehe. What a past they had. Why not go great her then eh? Patrick made his way over to her and said, "Hello Miss Moretti. Don't you look lovely tonight," he smiled.
With as many times as the child had been in her hospital (not counting their lovely detention together) Lilyan would know Patrick anywhere, "Why thank you, Patrick. That is very sweet." And, very grownup as well. Lily was glad to see that he was acting like an adult, she approved very much indeed.

"I'll bet the girls will be waiting to dance with you." They should be at least, all of that trouble with them.
__________________

__50% Moretti ____________________xavvie__________________________ 50% Bole_

Last edited by Colley; 06-18-2010 at 02:52 AM. Reason: spelling fail
Colley is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:49 AM   #20 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO

Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,638

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by quidditch_captain View Post
Nymphy walked into the hall. It was magnificent, but before he could oogle he had to shake hands and the well-to-do people waiting at the entrance. "Hello!" he said to each as he past them. He gave a particular nod to the Headmaster, the Charms and Herbology professors, and his Hufflepuff prefects.....
"Nice to see you, lad," Tate waved at the boy as he strolled past. "You look very dapper this evening."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colley ♥ View Post
Lily an. Apparently that was her name now. She tilted her head towards the man who was addressing her, and offered another smile, "Surely you are too generous with your compliment, Headmaster." HOWEVER, she did agree with him, a bit. Heh. "I rather like the tux, however."
"Surely you know you deserve it and secretly agree," Tate glanced at her briefly again. "Glad you approve of the tux, although... if the tie mysteriously disappears, I think we should all pretend we don't know who the culprit is."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh View Post
Raiden Jae Kururugi had never been to... events. He'd never attended any type of Ball. His family was not of the status that was invited to fundraiser events with important people. He hadn't even owned a suit until last term, and even then it had been Plymouth that had bought it for him. So the idea of a receiving line completely escaped him; what exactly was the point? You stood there, said hello to those coming in, and... then they went on their way? That was how it worked?

If that was how it was supposed to be though, then... well he supposed it wouldn't hurt to go along with it. Casting a glance at Cela, who was so shiny that it should have been illegal, he added himself to the line, the familiar awkwardness he had used to carry with him noticeably missing. He hadn't asked Plymouth if he'd be here tonight... heh. He wondered, if his friend were to show up, if he'd notice that Raiden had finally found use for the suit that Plymouth had bought for him months ago.

He absently straightened the silver tie, eyes wandering to look at the decorations.
"You look dapper, TOO, my boy," Tate offered a hand to the Slytherin prefect. Merlin, these kids cleaned up nicely. He'd probably have to shoo them out of the bushes all night to prevent secret smoochies, but it was worth it to see everyone having a good time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demented_death_eater View Post
"Will do, boss," Vindictus guffawed.
Well, at least Vindictus would keep him from dying.

That was important. "You plan to dance, old boy?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer-em-ie
"They're good kids," he said. And then, changing the subject...

"I do believe my sister hopes to see you at some point this evening." Why, he couldn't fathom.
"I'm looking forward to seeing her again. Should I ask her to dance, or will you hit me?"
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:52 AM   #21 (permalink)
Hufflepuff
Firecrab
 
quidditch_captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: HufflepuffCommonroom
Posts: 898

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nymphy Smith
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Herod Puffuffllo
Magical Games & Sports
Hufflepuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Nice to see you, lad," Tate waved at the boy as he strolled past. "You look very dapper this evening."
"Thank you sir, I try." he said, straigtening his jacket. "You as well, sir" he added, gesturing toward his fine suit.
__________________
quidditch_captain is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:58 AM   #22 (permalink)



SA & DMLE
Mooncalf
 
AmbiguouslyMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,674

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma
Specialty Area

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Default
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celandine View Post
"Hello Professor Kingsley. I like the ruffles." Celandine told the Transfiguration professor quite sincerely.
Preston's attention returned to the Head Girl. He found the gold a bit.. garish, but what had become increasingly apparent was that he would likely not think much of anything the students chose to wear was in good, proper taste. Honestly, he thought his own sister should put on a wrap. He kept those thoughts to himself, however, and off his face.

"Thank you, Miss Toussaint..." I think.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"I'm looking forward to seeing her again. Should I ask her to dance, or will you hit me?"
"I do not hit people, Gaellen," he said, a smirk on his face. "I think she would quite pleased if you were to ask."

But, Preston would be watching.

Quite carefully.
__________________

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time
AmbiguouslyMe is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 02:58 AM   #23 (permalink)
Ravenclaw

Moke
 
LeapFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Shire
Posts: 8,742

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ellette "Ellie" Spencer
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Persephone Stuart
Magical Law Enforcement
x3
Default
Haunted Lollipop ☛ Powerpuff Girl

Ellie hung her head as she stepped towards the receiving line. The proud tomgirl was wearing now wearing a gold dress and black high heels. She tugged the hem of the skirt, feeling that it wasn't long enough, despite its knee-length. Her mum had made such a fuss about this thing, she couldn't miss it. That and her family threatened to send a howler if she skipped. She even had a wear her hair down and put on makeup. Thank goodness for the other girls to help her get ready.

She stepped up, careful to not stumble in these alien shoes. She politely shook everyones hand, chit-chatting, making sure her presence was verified at this horrible event.
LeapFrog is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 03:03 AM   #24 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League

Ghost
 
Colley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Shiz
Posts: 70,321

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavieria Bole
Graduated
Magical Creatures

Default
♥ Touch Lass! | MOON OF MY LIFE | Lemon's Winner | Inside Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
"Surely you know you deserve it and secretly agree," Tate glanced at her briefly again. "Glad you approve of the tux, although... if the tie mysteriously disappears, I think we should all pretend we don't know who the culprit is."
"And surely you know that your secret is safe with me." She replied, giving his tie a pointed look. "It will do none of us any good to have a dead Headmaster, now would it?" She grinned again, and turned her attention to the students who continued to filter past.
__________________

__50% Moretti ____________________xavvie__________________________ 50% Bole_
Colley is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 03:05 AM   #25 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO

Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,638

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by quidditch_captain View Post
"Thank you sir, I try." he said, straigtening his jacket. "You as well, sir" he added, gesturing toward his fine suit.
"Thanks, my boy. We old men have to work harder to look good, but I appreciate the compliment," he grinned at the boy. Not so old, was he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbiguouslyMe View Post
Preston's attention returned to the Head Girl. He found the gold a bit.. garish, but what had become increasingly apparent was that he would likely not think much of anything the students chose to wear was in good, proper taste. Honestly, he thought his own sister should put on a wrap. He kept those thoughts to himself, however, and off his face.

"Thank you, Miss Toussaint..." I think.




"I do not hit people, Gaellen," he said, a smirk on his face. "I think she would quite pleased if you were to ask."

But, Preston would be watching.

Quite carefully.
"Then I will. First dance, perhaps. Where is she now?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeapFrog View Post
Ellie hung her head as she stepped towards the receiving line. The proud tomgirl was wearing now wearing a gold dress and black high heels. She tugged the hem of the skirt, feeling that it wasn't long enough, despite its knee-length. Her mum had made such a fuss about this thing, she couldn't miss it. That and her family threatened to send a howler if she skipped. She even had a wear her hair down and put on makeup. Thank goodness for the other girls to help her get ready.

She stepped up, careful to not stumble in these alien shoes. She politely shook everyones hand, chit-chatting, making sure her presence was verified at this horrible event.
"Hello, my dear," Tate called to the girl hurrying past. "You look very nice this evening."
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:56 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208