View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 01:09 PM

Default ••KA: RPotW•• ->Cheaper by The Dozen; Wizarding Style!

Welcome to the Trey family home. They're a pureblood wizarding family who live in a farm in the midlands of England. The younger children are homeschooled by their father, while the older children are educated at Hogwarts. The oldest daughter has a job at the Ministry in the Social Work center.

But, all the kids are on summer break; and things get very, very hectic!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay, so this is a roleplay i kinda had a weird dream about after watching harry potter (sorcerers stone) and cheaper by the dozen consecutively. all the names are incredibly weird, in the way that they are all spelled phonetically. you'll see (: i'll put down all the siblings and their ages, and you can choose! i'll also add their parents, but good luck if you wish to choose them (:

Siblings (youngest to oldest):
- Leenah (5):
- Mathyew (7): *Herminny*
- Yemayah (7): *Herminniy*
- Izayah (8): *EmilyMalfoy* bio!
- Emmah (9): *miss.weasley23*
- Haylee (10): *Emms*
- Kahree (12): *harrypotterbroadway*
- Joshyuah (13):
- Meekaylah (16): *J2Kae*
- Tahnee (16): *redxxangel*
- Teeyanah (16): *feltbeatslover22* bio!
- Jaymee (17): *xiiWishiWasYours*

Mathyew and Yemayah are twins, while Meekaylah, Tahnee and Teeyanah are triplets (: if you wish to be their parents, just ask! i'm going to take Meekaylah, but all others are open! you can make a middle name if you really want to, but I'd recommend not (: mine won't have one (:

my bio:

Full Name: Meekaylah Trey
Nickname: Kay
House: Ravenclaw
D.O.B: 29th February
Appearance:
SPOILER!!: kay

Personality: Meekaylah is the loud, outgoing and eccentric triplet. She hates that she looks almost the same as two others in her family, and tries her best to make fashion statements that set her apart from her triplets. She's loud and crazy, and isn't afraid to speak her mind; if a dress doesn't look good on you, she'll tell you! She is courageous, and basically got the entire of her family's confidence.

History: Meekaylah has spent most of her life making a mark on the world. She does everything; plays Quidditch, was in the Triwizard Tournament (and won) and makes a point of putting her opinion forward. She is the one who beats up the bully when they pick on her siblings, and is the prime babysitter when her parents and oldest sister is away. She has played Quidditch as a Chaser since her first year, and is the Quidditch Captain for Ravenclaw. She was also the Hogwarts Champion for the Triwzard Tournament and plans to go on and be the first female Minister for Magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Announcement
Hello there, your thread has qualified into our forum and you can now begin RP'ing as soon as you get some players. We would like to remind you of a few links which are here for your reference:

KA Rules & Guidelines.
Roleplaying Questions
How To RP V. 2

For all Roleplay discussion, chat, or meeting other Rolplayers please use our current : Knockturn Alley Cafe (RP Chat)

Thank you and have fun roleplaying.
Gracie & The Knockturn Alley Moderators