View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 10:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
CruppieMom89
Formerly: Dances_With_Potter
Hufflepuff

DMAC
Jobberknoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by As.Is View Post
"Aha." Asher said nodding his head, cocking his head to the side. "Well, good, 'cause I was going to snag that seat any ways." he smirked as he pulled the chair out from the table and sat down. "How's today been?" He asked as he picked up a menu.

He looked around the room, looking at the room he couldn't get over how much the ministry had changed in the past six months he had been here. "Wonder what's going to change next." he chuckled, he still hadn't gotten over the idea of how the Department of Ministries looked now from the time he had started.
"Today has been okay. It's looking up now, though," she said, smiling at him. She sat and watched him as he surveyed the room. "I don't know. I like the changes, though. Makes coming to work more fun, don't you think?" she asked. It certainly had made work more interesting for her. Including that little moment in the plant display with Antigone. That had been a baaaad situation. "How are you today, my love?" she asked, picking up her menu again.

It's a million things about you, and I don't know what it is. I have never known a love like this.