Thread: Meet the Lions
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 09:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Name: Jack Tyler Fritzera
Date of Birth: March 1st, 2053
Year: 6th
Quidditch: Seeker and Quidditch Captain for the House Team

Eye Color: Hazel
Hair: Brown
Height: 6'1" (yeah, I know, SUPA TALL)

Personality: Jack is very smart, and has an intense interest in two things: Astronomy and Quidditch. If it floats in the sky, he knows a ton of useless facts about it. Often times he tries too hard to be cool and ends up making a fool of himself, in which case he usually tries to laugh off the situation and move past it. He likes meeting new people and doing well in school, and tries hard not to be considered a 'nerd' (even though he TOTALLY is).

History: Jack is a descendant of the infamous Hufflepuff Ernie Macmillan, and the first person in 4 generations to be sorted into a house that was NOT Hufflepuff. This and the fact that he didn't show as many signs of brilliance as his four sibligs led to him being the odd one out in the family. He was constantly trying to find ways to impress everyone and went through his first four years of school practically invisible.

Last year, however, Jack found the guts to try talking to people more, including his idol, Anna Greingoth, especially after her fiancee Cale Newell instructed him to keep watch over her after Cale graduated. Also, determined to impress his father, he tried out for the Gryffindor team and made Seeker, much to his own surprise. He was even promoted to captain when the former captain had to leave in the middle of the season.

Today, Jack is much more confident due to the amazing term he had last year, although he tends to let his Quidditch expertise go to his head a bit, as well as his newfound popularity. Feel free to smack him on the head when this happens to try and knock it out of him. Jack is back with his Captain's badge and has BOTH cups in his sights, as well as the goal of making friends with a lot more people this term and increasing his ever growing social network.

Simply noteworthy: Jack has four siblings...his older brother Jeremy and older sister Jennifer, both of whom have graduated already and become very successful in the working world. His twin siblings (or as Jack refers to them, the Demon Twins), Justin and Jasmine, are both a year younger than him and in Hufflepuff. They are constantly borrowing his owl Xavier without asking. Jack also has a big, fluffy orange tabby cat named Jinx who is slighty insane. Jack's goal in life is to be an astronaut.

OOC: HI Y'ALL! I'm Lissy

Birthday: December 12th
Profession: Full time college student...OH, and I'm a tour guide for the campus. Heck yes!
Favorite HP Charrie: Neville Longbottom!

About Me: I'm a bowler, a history nerd, I am in LOVE with Taylor Lautner, and I have a weird obsession with the White Sox. If you want to know more, chat with me on MSN or something I loveeeeeeee to talk

I joined SS back in 2003, but didn't get into the site until 2006 or so when I discovered the glorious thing called Fan Clubs. I founded the Matthew Lewis Fan Club, and when I got into the RP I became a Department Head for the Ministry of Magic. I've been on Accidents and Catastrophes since we've opened For a year I was Gryffindor Prefect Cale Newell, and last term I was promoted to Quidditch Captain, which is my current position.

Oh yeah, and since I be yer Quidditch Captain (ARG!) PM me with any questions you might have concerning the game. I'd love to help you out!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid

Last edited by Lissy Longbottom; 09-23-2009 at 05:29 PM.