View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 05:17 AM   #43 (permalink)
mathi
Dark Force Defense League
SS 100 Triumphant

Hufflepuff
Nundu

Sixth Year
♥ Honeybee's puppy I B&B forever ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
He went forward, thrusting the lantern at Torin who had already placed some of the supplies at the desired spot. "Hold this high kid," he ordered, as he rolled up his sleeves. "We need to hurry now." This said, he went over to where the girl's share of supplies an' grabbin' it, took it to a very nearby spot sheltered by trees. Then he took the lantern back from Torin, sayin' gruffly:

"Don't think I'll carry your share of supplies, tall kid."
Alice eyes widened as Uncle Henry got back and carrying some of her stuffs. Aw... this man seemed getting better now. Alice gave him a thakfull look and smiled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie View Post
Overhearing the statement, Fyo rolled his eyes. Torin and his silly Bunz crush! He could only hope Torin would get over it pretty soon. Not that that seemed very likely.

Coming back for Lissy's supplies, Fyo received a surprise. Well, well, well - it seemed like Uncle Henry was carrying Lissy's share of things back to THE SPOT! That was almost.... gentlemanly of him.

"The man's better than I thought," he admitted, to no one in particular.

"Thank you," Fyo said, giving her hand a light squeeze. No one else would know he had done that, not in all this dark, but the two of them knew it, and that was more than enough for Fyo.

"I don't have to carry any, it seems," he said, with a small smile. "Uncle Henry carried it all. Time to set up our tents, I guess."

Alice smiled. "You're welcome." she squeezed his hand back, felt so good as his hand in hers, giving all warmth and comfort especially as they were approaching into deep wood in rough patches of forest.

"I can see that. Tents!" Alice almost jumped in excitement, thankfully not tripping. Tents. She loved tents! Wow.