Thread: Lesson: Charms: It's a Blast!
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 05:01 AM   #25 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry Department Head:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry Department Head:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Proprietor:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default oh look, the
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Something wasn't quite adding up and the Hufflepuffle's eyes narrowed while she pondered Aurora's response and what the wall had to do with her elegance. "...so...it was your dance partner?" she whispered back, bright eyes darting back and forth between the blonde and the wall and herself wondering how she could get a wall to be her dance partner for a spin. Surely it was a good partner, you know? Nice and sturdy and such. "Maybe we should invite the suits of armour next time," she suggested, thoughts still trying to logically piece together the fantasy she had woven as class officially began and the professor denied his pirate heritage through omission.

"Oh a DIARY! I have one of those too. Well, actually, I suppose what I have is a journal since there is no real organization to it and sometimes I even accidentally jump pages ahead and have to double back to fill in the ones I missed," she added to Solomon's response with several firm nods. "Suppose knowledge in general is something that is...locked away..." Anna trailed off for a moment, her fingers tugging a bit on some of her loose curls, and eyes unfocusing as if they were delving into their own chest nestled away in her mind palace. At least her response was, mostly, on topic and echoed in sentiment to the majority of her peers' responses.

Save for Ezra's...which did pull her back because of the connection to pirates and treasure and...why was she crying? "Huh?" she murmured to herself, her hand reaching up to touch her cheek which was only slightly damp from a couple of tears that had decided to go on a slide down her face. She blinked a few more times in Ezra's direction before looking forwards again, entirely missing whatever Phoebe had said.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes