View Single Post
Old 04-15-2023, 06:18 PM   #27 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default *snags*
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Meredith held a large bag of sweets in her hand that she had just purchased at the counter. Sweets were something she didn't get to buy very often, but after saving her money she had finally been able to. Her fifth year was about to begin, which meant she'd have to take her exams at the end of the year. It was something she was not looking forward to. She walked to the exit of the shop, thinking about how and where to conceal the bag from the other residents at Stemp House when she came to an abrupt halt. The gumball machines had caught her attention. She reached into her pocket with her free hand, looking for any spare change.
Shopping in Diagon Alley was the highlight of Desiree’s summer… well, aside from the family trip to France, of course. All but skipping down the street, she pulled her supply list out of her pocket to consult it. First stop: Sugarplum’s. She was going to need a huge stash of sweets to get through her OWL year, and besides, her dad always said sweets were the best way to make new friends!

As she stepped through the door, she nearly collided with another girl about her age by the gumball machine. “Oh! Hi,” she said, stepping aside just in time. She remembered seeing the other girl around school but hadn’t talked to her much. What was her name? Something with an M… “Meredith, right?”

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote